Club Philly

InsatiableSub

13 hours ago, chrisjoci said:

I want to go, but seems like a lot of violence in Philly anymore.

Nonsense. Center City is fine. It's a big city; the 'violence' is mostly idiots settling grudges with relatives and acquaintances and low-lifes in remote neighborhoods (just like in other cities). It's not random.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, TattPig said:

Nonsense. Center City is fine. It's a big city; the 'violence' is mostly idiots settling grudges with relatives and acquaintances and low-lifes in remote neighborhoods (just like in other cities). It's not random.

This was my experience there as well. I didn't have any issues in Center City. 

On 2/20/2022 at 9:09 PM, chrisjoci said:

Its relatively peaceful in that part of the city. I've left Club Philly at 2 sometimes 3am on weekend nights with my coat and gym bag and never get hassled

• Upvote 1

Club Philly is great.  Several years ago, I flew cross country to spend a weekend with a guy I’ve been chatting with online. We went to club Philly on a Saturday night and we’re lucky enough to score one of the sling rooms on the third floor. One of the my best nights at the baths with him … and a bunch of strangers.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, partying.hard said:

Club Philly is great.  Several years ago, I flew cross country to spend a weekend with a guy I’ve been chatting with online. We went to club Philly on a Saturday night and we’re lucky enough to score one of the sling rooms on the third floor. One of the my best nights at the baths with him … and a bunch of strangers.

Club Philly is a great place,   always have fun there.... I know that room on the third floor very well.  😉😈

On 3/7/2022 at 9:56 PM, Toxload said:

Nonsense club Phily is in the gayborhood 

center city 

it’s safe 

You got a very nice cock

18 hours ago, partying.hard said:

16 hours ago, BottomScruffDad said:

Club Philly is a great place,   always have fun there.... I know that room on the third floor very well.  😉😈

When I went there last month I tried the VIP sling room for the first time and loved it. I hope to get it again this weekend

On 2/20/2022 at 9:09 PM, chrisjoci said:

Hey…I live in So Philly. 
there isn’t any more violence here that does not also exist in the suburb. Bucks, Montgomery and Chester. The news is covering what’d not been paid off or threatened with a lawsuit.

Now Club Philly, that could be wasted money. Great space and attitude terrible clicks.

15 hours ago, StickyWetHole said:

Hey…I live in So Philly. 
there isn’t any more violence here that does not also exist in the suburb. Bucks, Montgomery and Chester. The news is covering what’d not been paid off or threatened with a lawsuit.

Now Club Philly, that could be wasted money. Great space and attitude terrible clicks.

Like many other things, though, it depends on where you are in Philly. South Philly for the most part is fine. Center City and the Gayborhood is fairly safe. But there are certainly parts of North Philly and West Philly I know I wouldn't step into as a former resident and sometimes visitor now. Same with parts of Bucks County or Montgomery County -- Levittown has parts that aren't super great, but would you really say New Hope (also Bucks County) is unsafe? 

On the whole, a heck of a lot more robberies, murders, auto-thefts and car-jackings occur in the city by a larger proportion than the surrounding counties (Camden City being an exception).