Mpreg

3 hours ago, thephenomenon88 said:

the fantasy for me is getting gangbanged and having no idea who the dad is or even what he looked like. 

This is ideal from an evolutionary perspective. Sperm competition means that, from among the various men present at your gangbang, the man with the strongest sperm would prevail.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 3/16/2022 at 7:58 PM, thephenomenon88 said:

I would love to get pregnant but only if I didn’t know the daddy, the fantasy for me is getting gangbanged and having no idea who the dad is or even what he looked like. 

Host a party. I have poz weekends in Atlanta. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello sirs, I’m 28, a bit of a husky bear type and I want to be impregnated and bred. This has been a major turn on for me for awhile now the thought of carrying for someone spreading and gathering more babies gets me so hard. I am neg and would love to talk with someone about where I can get pregnant.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/9/2022 at 7:51 AM, Bbjoe said:

Hello sirs, I’m 28, a bit of a husky bear type and I want to be impregnated and bred. This has been a major turn on for me for awhile now the thought of carrying for someone spreading and gathering more babies gets me so hard. I am neg and would love to talk with someone about where I can get pregnant.

You sound perfect! As a husky bear you must have childbearing hips. Hopefully you like repeated, hard fucking, even while you are pregnant. Can I trust that you are going to carry my babies to term, and then do a good job looking after them? How many children do you want to have?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fskn said:

You sound perfect! As a husky bear you must have childbearing hips. Hopefully you like repeated, hard fucking, even while you are pregnant. Can I trust that you are going to carry my babies to term, and then do a good job looking after them? How many children do you want to have?

I do have pretty wide hips, I adore repeated hard fucking. I would love to carry your babies to term and atleast 5. 😍

• Like 1

In my  copious free time, I am also a co-administrator of The Virtual Gay Men’s Leather Bar over on Fetlife.com. As such, I’ve seen a lot of people with…how to say… unusual fetishes. This one is utterly new to me, both objectively and personally. Yes, I love to get fucked - but have no interest in stretch-marks. Thanks once again for reminding me, to each his own.

Edited by BBArchangel
  • Haha 1

Hello sirs, I’m 33 and 6’2 230 with a nice thick ass! I have always wanted to a train ran on me and have always gotten hard at the thought of Mpreg! I would willingly take an entire room breeding me till I bloat and then take more!

43107E9A-42EB-4C74-B81F-9A56B7C95ED5.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2