When is the first time you took a load or bred a guy?

BBareguy84

What memory comes up? 

For me it was a 20 year old guy with that I was hanging out with. He just rammed he dick inside and and then came without warning 

At the time, I was not happy, but looking back it at: it's also what turned me into the cum whore that I am. 💦💦😛

Nowadays when I go in cumdump mode nothing is too much. Next target is 60 and probably one day you'll help me to shoot 100 in 😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

First and many times after that were with an ex long term bf who I barebacked with for years.

First time being bred as a cum whore was at a sauna. I ended up in a room with three hot guys. The other two started fucking each other. My guy went to stick his raw dick in me and I pressed a condom against it and into the hand he was holding his dick with.

He backed off for a second, as if putting the condom on, looked into my eyes and smiles. Then went to put his dick in again, still raw. So I did it again with another condom I had on me. And he did exactly the same thing again, smiling at me. Then I understood. And I opened my legs for his raw cock.

Him and the other top tag fucked me and the other bottom for a while. Then one after another, the two tops unloaded in my hole. Finally the other bottom gets up, lobs his cock in me and seeds my hole as well.

• Like 4

Bred a guy: I fucked a friend when I was 16. I had no self control and bred him. I tried to lie about it but he obviously new. Unfortunately that killed our friendship.

Been bred: Age 19. I had a regular thing with a guy. It started out as just oral but we eventually moved to anal. No mention of condoms or pulling. We just stuck our dicks in and filled each other up. We remained fuck buddies for about a year but he only topped after that first time.

13 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Was the Summer of 1977 with my first man and we fucked each other.  Always been a strict barebacker.  NEVER a condom on/in me!

Golden gay 👍🏻

Wish I could say the same! Best I can say is I’ve never done anything sexual with a woman.

Edited by subBottomKink

First time I took a load and bred a guy was the first guy I lived with. I had just left my marriage to a woman and met this gay couple starting a three way relationship. We always played safe. Very quickly the one guy left, their relationship had been unstable for a long time. The handsome cubish younger of the couple and I moved appointments for a fresh start and I started pressing for bareback sex. He was not keen as he was pretty addicted to lots of sex with other guys. I was pretty naive and pushed for raw anyway. Finally one night on our way to bed he relented and we bred each other. We stayed together 2 years and never suited up again. I loved the feeling of carrying his loads. 

Over the next 20 or so years I would bb with a few friends and strangers but was to afraid to embrace my cumdump desires and identity. 

The 1st night I went to a naked night at  The Black Eagle I saw a handsome young blonde taking it raw right out on the dance floor. I was so impressed I decided there and then to receive any raw cock offered. I went up to the back room and came onto the 1st bareback top I saw. He was a young muscle bear in a red and white leather harness. His raw cock was soon in my hole and he started inviting others to take a turn. About the 3rd cock was the blonde from the dance floor. Imagine my delight at hosting my inspirational cum slut hero. He wasn't in me long before he unloaded and my newly embraced cum slut personality was baptized. 

I haven't looked back since then. All loads accepted, no questions asked, no pull out. Fill me up boys and men. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

March 10, 2019. I had gotten fucked for the first time the day before, a Saturday at Flex bathhouse in Phoenix. Sunday night I went to Chute. It was pretty dead, but I got on Grindr and the handsome big-dicked employee who worked the front desk hit me up so I told him to come to my room. I sucked him but he had to get back to work so he quickly filled my mouth with cum. I would’ve taken him in my ass, but he was *really* big and it would’ve taken me awhile to get comfortable with it.

I was about to leave when a younger black guy approached me to ask if I could help him find his room. I told him sure, helped him find his room, and helped him find my ass when he asked if he could fuck me. He was a shorter, thin guy with a long thin cock. I tried to roll over on my back but as he pulled out he said he had already cum. 😕 Kind of a disappointment for my first time bareback. I’ve made up for it though.

Immediately after my two week waiting period after going on PrEP. I was counting down the days. I found a couple online and went over for a three way. We flipped each other back and forth. One bred me and then I bred his BF. It was fun but not a particularly memorable experience. I was just so excited to finally do it. I had been barebacking discretely with long term fuck buds (and a handful of especially hot casual hookups) but had never been bred, at least to my knowledge. 

Not the first time I bred a guy, but arguably one of if not the most memorable;

20 odd years ago in Greece it was late at night, about 3am I guess, and had been out in the town where I hooked up with one of the shop owners on the island. We walked for a while until we reached a secluded beach where we had to climb down over rocks. And there beneath a crystal clear night where you could see ever star, and the choppy waves crashed onto the shore line I fucked and bred the pig - Never ever forgotten the intensity of that moment. Wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Not the first time I bred a guy, but arguably one of if not the most memorable;

20 odd years ago in Greece it was late at night, about 3am I guess, and had been out in the town where I hooked up with one of the shop owners on the island. We walked for a while until we reached a secluded beach where we had to climb down over rocks. And there beneath a crystal clear night where you could see ever star, and the choppy waves crashed onto the shore line I fucked and bred the pig - Never ever forgotten the intensity of that moment. Wonderful.

Ah yes. Greece! Brings back loads of memories (pun intended) from the times I was island hopping. And it wasn't just the islands I was hopping 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1