What Does it Mean to be a Man? 😉

Carlos1881

Fundamentally,

1. Have a penis that gets hard.

2. Use it to fuck and breed.

Of course, there are other secondary sex characteristics and factors that determine degrees of manhood. E.g., fag breeding is a simulation. If you've never fucked your seed into a vagina, then you're clearly missing an experience that's central to having a penis and being a successful male of the species.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

For me a “Man” is a strong, dominant type who takes instead of ask! He is total control of our relationship and calls the shots in and out of the bedroom!

He keeps me in check demanding my respect and obedience but is also caring and protective of me! And yes he has to have a penis that works 😆 

Edited by Tampachaser626

Guest Dad4poz

I think it takes on different meanings for people but I concur it is someone who commands respect and shows strength.   I had a regular neg breeder sometime back.  He would always tell me if I commented that it hurt that I was to take it like a man.  In other words, to show strength and endure what he would do without complaint. 

I have a friend whose partner keeps him in 24/7 chastity.  They been together 10 years. My friend is called a faggot and he describes himself as such.  He can’t use his cock.   He has learned to cum while being bred.  He must refer to his penis as his “clit” his asshole as his cunt or pussy.  His partner describes what he is and they both talk openly of it.  He says he is not a man.  His partner is the true man in the relationship. 

I agree as I stated it is a person who commands respect and has strength. 

1 hour ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Any guy that fucks me is a Man.

Really strange I know, but if anyone can remember the old Marlborough cigerette adverts? They are Men.

Or the commercials for Hungry Man frozen dinners. “What do you do for a hungry man? The Manhandler!” Yeah right! Lol

On 1/4/2021 at 1:57 AM, Karl8181 said:

I’ve heard a few guys mention on here ‘come back and see me when you’re a man’ 

What does ‘being a man’ mean to you ? 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts 

have a fun week 

Karl 😀

To me, it's something else entirely from what most people here have noted.

To me, "being a man" means being mature - not as in old, necessarily, but as in owning up to your shit.

Men take responsibility. Boys make excuses.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/7/2021 at 4:27 AM, Phallarchist said:

...is adulthood. Women are responsible, too, probably moreso, and they're not men.

Granted. But "man" is the term for "adult male" (as opposed to "boy"). "Woman" is the corresponding term for "adult female", contrasted with girl.

So for me, "man" (and "woman") are terms signifying adults.

But my point was that the *phrase* "when you're a man" (as originally used by the OP) to me implies *maturity* - not just adulthood, which is not the same thing. I have cousins, for instance, who are technically adults, ranging in age from 35 to 60, who I would never describe as "mature" because they've never completely grown up. 

hmmm i really don’t know though be honest i feel like i am not one...while i look like one and even like looking like one on some degree i don’t really want to be one if that makes sense...of course i suppose it also has to do with how one carries themself as i have met a few people who seem manly for things that make me feel not manly...

Being a male is embracing your primal sexual nature, taking pride in your penis and indulging yourself in the pleasures of sodomy with other males who share a common love of cock and male scent. No male is truly a man until he embraces a cock centered life and experiences the rough yet intimate ecstasy of mating with others, be it fucking a load into a guy's ass, being milked to spill his seed for sport and pleasure or being the depository of the warm male essence from other men.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 1/4/2021 at 4:54 AM, Tampachaser626 said:

For me a “Man” is a strong, dominant type who takes instead of ask! He is total control of our relationship and calls the shots in and out of the bedroom!

He keeps me in check demanding my respect and obedience but is also caring and protective of me! And yes he has to have a penis that works 😆 

Its interesting that I fit this role, when I am with a women, yet, enjoy being a sub to other men, even to the point of wearing a chastity cage, while being fucked, occasionally. I have tried to assume a dom. role with other men, yet it just does not seem to do it for me.