Who surprised you with a big dick

Guest Phxboy41

My best friend(the first guy I ever sucked).

We would jerk off in the same room but had pillows or blankets between us for some privacy.

The first time I actually saw it was when I was on my knees ready to give him my first blowjob.

8 inches hard and as thick as a red bull can with a tip that was a little wider.

I was only able to take about 3 inches in my mouth so he told me I could suck the tip while stroking his shaft.

About 10 minutes later he shot several huge loads in my mouth.

• Like 2

I was 17 and hooked with a guy from an adult bookstore in St. Paul, where I lived then. He was a little older than me, maybe 25, and took him back to my place. He was probably about 5'10, 130 lbs, skinny, blonde, cute, and dorky in a way that works for me. He took his clothes off and out fell the most epic 11", thick cock.

At the time it was the biggest dick I ever saw. He wanted to fuck me, I didn't have that much experience but I let him breed me. I don't remember liking it (it took a few more years before I learned to love taking cock up my ass) but I was proud of myself for taking his whole giant slab of cock.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I hooked up with a guy on NKP this weekend.  Latin top.  We were partying at a cheap motel.  His profile said he had “a huge piece of meat” and he loved it covered in slobber and slime.

We had chatted on line a lot that afternoon.  He told me he couldn’t get there until after the rest of us had started.  I was sure that, since I’d be partied up, I’d get right on that meat.

He was right.  It was huge.  Not that long, maybe 8+.  But it was fucking fat.  I had seen pictures, but those pictures didn’t show the reality. That meat was so fat along the middle of the shaft, I literally could not get my mouth around it. I tried to push myself down on the shaft but my teeth were scraping his dick. Trust me he got sucked. But it never got to the point that I slobbered all over it. 

It certainly was not the longest dick I’ve ever had but it was the fattest.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

My brother! Yes, he's gay. No, nothing has ever happened nor ever will. (Now other guys and their brothers...fuck yes!)
He's older than me and we grew up in a very private household and separate bedrooms, so never really saw each other naked.
When I was mid twenties, him early 30s I saw him come out of a campground shower naked - ridiculously big cock hanging down! 
Few years later when I was visiting him in LA I joined him and his friends at a gay bar. Every guy seemed to know about my bro's big dick with lots of "does it run in the family" comments. Sadly for me it really doesn't;)

Edited by jz48811
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Only dick I had was when I was 8 and my 13 year old friend fed me after church on Sundays in his hut on the power lines, it surprised me that his was big, compared to my 8 year old dick.

• 2 weeks later...

Who surprised me with a big dick? A stereotypical effeminate old queen... with a 10.75" dick. It was so fat I couldn't get my fingers around it and had a mushroom dickhead like a tennis ball. Seriously, all I could do was lick it like an ice cream cone and admire it up close to convince myself it was real. (And I did this on many occasions. LOL. I fuckin loved that big fat dick.) 

• Like 1

I hooked up with a little person. He was so hot. I understand he might have been shocked about how into him I was, but he started out quite shy. He told me he was a top before unbuttoning his pants.

When he was naked he had a good 7-7.5 uncut inches on him. He had the hottest furry ass too. He insisted on a condom. I obliged. We loved it. Great times.