Who surprised you with a big dick

Guest Phxboy41

skinny young kid at a bookstore - skater type, barely legal and I figured he'd be tentative and inexperienced, or so I thought as I saw him walk in. He went for a booth in the back with a gloryhole and I thought, what the hell I haven't had young dick lately.  I went into the adjoining booth and kneeled waiting.  He selected some vid and dropped his pants to reveal a nice-sized 6 inches, surprisingly uncut for a young white boy. He slipped it through the hole and I started sucking. (I really like feeling them get hard.) He started to firm up and thicken and lengthen.  Pretty soon, I was having to stretch my mouth around a gargantuan 9-10 incher and thick as a coke can!  I was pleasantly surprised and determined to make him shoot.  I worked the head and the shaft and his balls and he really liked me taking it down my throat, so I spun around and backed up on him. He hesitated realizing it wasn't y mouth and then the boy FUCKED  me. He pounded my hole like a stallion - hard and deep and then backed off and slowed down. I wasn't dealing with a newbie, that was for sure.  He fucked me a good 15 minutes before pulling out. I didn't think he'd cum, so I was upset and kinda confused why he stopped.  He leaned down to the hole and told me to cum over.  He needed to get off and he liked to cum "looking into his bitch's eyes". I was out the door and in his booth in no time!  He threw me on the little bench seat, put my legs on his shoulders and fucked his load into me like a pro.  I was stretched out and trying to catch my breath when he said "surprised ya, didn't I?" I nodded and he said he's been fucking men since his dick arrived. He said he only gets to fuck men cause the girls all get scared.  I gave him my number and he fucked me on and off for about a year before he moved.  Miss that kid!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 9

I feel like I've told this story on here, before, but... I hooked up with this older guy in a restroom. He wasn't exactly masculine. 😉 (Read, "old retail queen.") But his dick was 10 and 3/4 inches... and FAT even in proportion to its length. I couldn't get my fingers around the base, and the head was like a tennis ball. It was like some stupid cartoon or Photoshop of a big fat dick... only it was real. I examined it up close and personal many, many times, though about all I could do was lick it and admire it from all angles. I even considered knitting little outfits for it and dressing it up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RandyCubby said:

I feel like I've told this story on here, before, but... I hooked up with this older guy in a restroom. He wasn't exactly masculine. 😉 (Read, "old retail queen.") But his dick was 10 and 3/4 inches... and FAT even in proportion to its length. I couldn't get my fingers around the base, and the head was like a tennis ball. It was like some stupid cartoon or Photoshop of a big fat dick... only it was real. I examined it up close and personal many, many times, though about all I could do was lick it and admire it from all angles. I even considered knitting little outfits for it and dressing it up.

Wait, you didn't rise to the challenge of taking it in your ass? Call Guinness! 😉

• Haha 1

Have a regular who used to live in the neighborhood, 5 minutes away. He moved to another part of town and I didn't see him again until a couple of weeks ago. He will be a regular again. (Woopy! ) he is a black man about 6'4 and when he whips it out soft, he's about 2". I start teasing him and take it in my mouth holding it there until it blossoms into a spectacular 9" monster that pushes its way down my throat. What a trip. 

• 1 month later...

Years ago, my life-partner dragged home this skinny blonde/blue eyed kid* (it was standard practice if one of us ran into something we could bring it home and share it), and when this kid pulled his pants down I was stunned.  He was watching my reaction as he stripped, and obviously I must have registered my reaction facially.  He had this silly grin on his mug, and said "yeah, I know  - they're always surprised ... I just got lucky, I guess ..."

I don't know how on earth that skinny body could contain enough blood to pump a Cock like that up to full hardon, but, it did. 

*the very last "type" I like - I grew up in a city where every kid looked like every other kid (bl/bl) - boooo-ring.  Later, the other half and I agreed on the "my turn - your turn" principal when we went out cruising.  It worked pretty well, actually.  

• Like 2

I hooked up with an older guy at a rest stop a few years ago. We made out, I sucked him a bit when he stops and say he wants more, but not here. He tells me to follow him to his house about 10 minutes away where we start playing hot and heavy. He started fucking my ass with his average size cock when he heard the front door open. "Fuck, it's my husband!" he said, pulling out and leaving me naked, spread eagle, and gaping on his bed. A few minutes later he comes in with his husband, who was short, rail-thin, and about 75. Looking me over he slaps me across the face and calls me a whore, then drops his pants showing off a semi-hard 9-inch monster. I work him with my mouth to full hardness (thank god he was a shower and not a grower) when he gets on the bed behind me and pulls my asscheeks apart. Guy from the rest stop starts forcing me to huff poppers when I feel the husband's massive raw cockhead push against my hole and start forcing it's way inside. Luckily he was gentle until he felt my ass get used to him then he started pounding me into submission like there was no tomorrow. On top of his monster cock he also had amazing stamina, destroying my ass for about 35 minutes while I sucked rest stop guy and he shot  a thick load on my face. Finally I felt husband's fingers dig into my hips, he let out a loud groan, then impaled me deep as he bred my hole.

You can never judge a book by it's cover when it comes to cock size

• Like 2

Young asian guy who goes to uni near to my place. He hit me up once on sniffies looking for an anon bj and I was happy to oblige, his uni being literally across the street from me, didn't even ask for pictures.

I was blindfolded when he came in, hear him unbuckle and he surprised me with a very very thick cock in my mouth before he started throatfucking me. I did not expect it because, truth be told, most asians I ever hooked up with were on the smaller size down there.

Been blowing him and swallowing his cum regularly the past few months and he's always a delight.

• Upvote 1

In college I met this little drag queen, petite, nelly, lively and out spoken. He was a fun good looking guy but not exactly my type. Of course if there is any chance of getting some cock I am all in plus he was an aggressive little fucker. He had my pants off in no time. 
     When he got naked….whoa! Gorgeous nine inch boner. It looked fuckin’ huge on his small frame. I wanted him to climb on top of me and go to town.

He talked about getting a sex change because he liked doing drag. I forbid him to cut off his beautiful dick. It would have been a crime. If you are reading this Heath get in touch. We have some catching up to do. 😜🍆

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Showed up to fuck a muscle bottom ass up anon one time, and I musta been hitting him just right cause his dick started jutting out the side of his jock. I like a hard bottom and always check if they’re hard, and this dude was easily 9 inches. Even told him he was way bigger than me and said he hated it bc guys always want him to top. I assured him I didn’t want him to, he said prove it, so I came in him. 

• Like 3

Had an ass up face down session during Covid time at my work, so the top was wearing a face covering.

His gigantic thick 9 inches (two of the biggest dicks I’ve had my whole life yet ) was pounding me mercilessly.

When the action was over , I asked if I can see his face. He pulled down his mask and I was surprised to see he was Asian. Wasn’t particularly tall either , just an average Asian dad type 

• Like 1

Short and good looking bow legged cowboy I met at a YMCA in Texas...went back to his apartment to fuck...had every intentions of fucking him but he surprised me with that horse cock of his and when I saw that meaty 10 incher..well hot damn! BB too ...btw I fucked his tight taunt little hairy ass the next morning...yes haw!

Edited by Justaholeff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I invited a small / fun sized Asian boi to my hotel in LA a few months ago.  5’2” maybe 85#, skinny, smooth,  cute AF with a very hot ass - but when I got him undressed the surprise was a soft 7 inch cock that grew to almost 10 inches.  He’s moving in with me this weekend 

• Like 1