Who surprised you with a big dick

Guest Phxboy41

I just had another one last week. He was a trucker and we played in a video booth at a book store he had a belly so I thought he may not be very hung. He was totally packing with at least a 9”. It was even better that he knew how to use it. He left me gaping and filled.  He said he didn’t want to cum in me so I can only guess it was because he was poz? 

• Like 4

Had 2 very memorable surprises. One was when a guy had sent me the pics. Totally looked like a nice average cock. Turns out when we meet that he has very large hips and a big hands, so what looked average in proportion was actually huge both in girth and length. Took him but it hurt a bit to start 😉

The other one was a fuckbuddy that I have very fond memories of. Found him online and I agreed to visit his mountain home and try his hot tub. A sexy blond and rough army guy. Well when it’s down to get naked I see this monster cock growing; thicker than my fist. Was able to take him with a lot of lube and good will from him. As we met up more it got easier and he loved to breed me in the night as I had the load from the evening before to lube it up easier. Still top 5 fucks of all time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i have had lots of guys surprise me with unexpectedly big cocks. particularly surprising when its a short or tiny guy. i was also surprised when i first sucked my little brothers cock. all my male relatives seem to have big cocks but his is the biggest one besides our fathers and he is not the biggest guy. unfortunately he only fucked me a few times but he let me suck his cock hundreds of times

• Like 2

My 6th grade teacher. I was a good straight A student and one of his favorites. There was a party I went to and ended up seeing him there. I was polite and went and greeted him. We joked for a bit. Then I went on my way. I left for home walking. And maybe a half mile he saw me and pulled over. He asked if I wanted a ride and said sure. He asked if we could drive around. Said sure. I didn’t have a curfew. He was a tall muscular black man. It was hot and asked if I wanted to go to the beach. I said sure but that I’d need to call home. We pulled over and informed parents. We went and then it occurred to me no swim trunks. I mentioned it to him and he said not to worry.  I figured he had some. When we got there we sat and talked. No one around. He said let’s hit the water. I asked for some trunks. He said man don’t worry. We are both men. I’d never been called a man before.  He undressed completely and I followed suit. I was mesmerized by his size. And he by mine. Since he noticed I kept staring he commented that it looked like I’d grow up to be a big “boy” like him. I laughed nervously. We went and sat inside the car and he pulled out some coke and did some lines. And offered me some. I said sure. We talked about the stars. He offered me more.  Both of us still nude. He grabbed me from behind my neck and said suck it while you can. He rubbed my hole and put coke. Felt weird and numb. He pulled me out of her car. I was clearly excited with my own cock at full mast. He got down and sucked me off. Took my load out of his mouth and flipped me around and shoved his 12.5” cock up my ass. It was pure pain.  Which turned to pleasure. That was our first night together. We basically dated for a few years. He was a brutal fuck. Eventually he had me fuck him as well. Him moving away wasn’t easy. He sent for me at some point and went to visit him. It was a week of pure bliss. After that the calls became less frequent on both our parts. Eventually not at all.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I just had another one last week. He was a trucker and we played in a video booth at a book store he had a belly so I thought he may not be very hung. He was totally packing with at least a 9”. It was even better that he knew how to use it. He left me gaping and filled.  He said he didn’t want to cum in me so I can only guess it was because he was poz? 

Very interesting, the guy who pozzed me is also a trucker.  He has a huge 9x5 cock and got his load deep into my guts, so I knew he pozzed me with his first load.  We still play and he is always the top.  Great fuck.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

My nerdy friends.

One was a total math nerd, top of the college department, later got his PhD in math. Skinny, white red head,... he could be a dick - - the kind that is damn smart and throws it around.  But he surprised me with a HUGE ginger cock. I sucked him a few times in college 🎉😎

• 2 weeks later...

Had a trip to Florida in the past, arranged a meet with a fella, who started with throat fuckin, flipped me for anal, but was that big i needed to ease off, so it was more throat fuckin whilst I loosened up. I did take his massive cock in the end and fuck me, he was rough!  Since then I make an effort to make sure I am well loosened before a hook up.  

The first one was through a Glory Hole.  I was there looking to get sucked, but without asking this guy pushes his big, beautiful cock through the hole.  I hesitate for just a moment before I just dropped to my knees and started blowing the guy.  His cock grew as I sucked him and I loved the moaning and groaning that he made while I worship his cock, which now became the biggest cock that I ever saw in person.  All too soon he lasted a big load into my mouth, I loved how he loaded my mouth with an awesome load.  I quickly became a size fan and searched for big cocks forever more.

The second on was a guy that I started sucking on a regular basis.  He stripped from the waist down, sat on a chair and I kneeled between his wide-spread legs.  As I sucked his cock grew into this big, fat piece of meat.  This guy really got into it, he was very verbal and enjoyed the way that I sucked him.  He fed me a nice load which I held in my mouth and savored the taste before swallowing.  This became a regular thing and we were both always eager for me to suck him off.

At Midtowne Spa in L.A. in the 2010’s on “Big Guy” night (I don’t remember what it was actually called). I don’t fit the description, but, had nothing else to do and was in the mood. I had a room on the 3rd floor, down a short corridor with 1 or 2 other rooms. Very out of the way, unfortunately, so I thought. But, I eventually positioned myself ass up and nude in the dark (I hadnt ever dressed-up in sissy mode yet) hoping someone would find their way to that area. 
Eventually a White guy of about 6’2” and  probably 250lbs - perfect! - crept in and let his hands do the walking. I guess he liked what he was caressing, because he closed the door behind him and dropped his towel before climbing onto the bed on top of me. I couldn’t believe it! The fuck itself really wasn’t anything memorable, but, he did impress and surprise me with a really nice-sized dong of at least 8”, and possibly one of the biggest cum loads I’ve ever received.