Most Loads Taken at One Time

TwinkSlut24

Guest Descartes70817

To be fair my records were all set in my late teens/early twenties but the most loads I've taken is nine, while the most loads I've shot in one session is twelve.

The most was only 3. But they all jerked off in my mouth at the same time after I sucked them off . I was on my knees with my mouth opened and they all shot thier loads in my mouth with enough seconds of each other.

28 at cumunion Base sauna, Manchester in 2018. I was 10 weeks out from a bodybuilding show at the time and got a lot of attention. If anyone knows the little cubby hole off to the side of the darkroom there, well at one point I just bent over in there on my own and took cock after cock. It was running down my leg at one point. Still blow my load frequently thinking about that night 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...