Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

Cumming as no surprise here, but raw.  Ever since I lost my virginity.  Maybe in part because that's how I lost it.  I want him to cum in me.  I don't even ask him.  And don't expect him to ask me either.  It's just assumed if it's raw.  If he does ask, tell him to dump it deep.

On 9/23/2022 at 3:47 PM, Vancrawman said:

Nobody I know uses them - nobody at the bathhouse, either, even though I see bowls of condoms for the taking, nobody does.  Raw fucking is a beautiful thing and RAW IS LAW!

Yeah I see the bowls of condoms too and no one is using them or interested in using them. Raw is law .  Taking dick and a hot load deep inside at the end is the whole point or breeding a hole depending on your preference or both. Either way if you not fucking raw you. Not getting the whole experience. Like ordering a whole pizza taking a bite and throwing it all out. Lol 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 6:46 PM, backpackguy said:

Raw is Law stud!!! I only fuck Raw and take ALL loads...No loads refused!!! If my PrEP should fail, oh well...I guess I'll be a li'l toxic Poz boy trying to decide where to get my biohazard tat and helping other chasin boys to join the Varsity Team (Team Poz)!!!!!🍆💦☣️🦂🎁🔥😈🐷😛😋

When he’s been raw fucking you deep and rough and then says “ beg for my poz cum”

• Like 2

On 9/9/2022 at 8:03 AM, Mammut said:

Always raw. Nothing beats the thrill of having unprotected sex with a total stranger (or multiple strangers). I'm on board with the "war against condoms" - Bareback sex or nothing 😉 

Raw is law. I love being blindfolded in the park or a party and having no clue who is fucking me raw. It’s simply the best. (And despite efforts I’m still negative…)

• Piggy 1