Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

However the top prefers. I prefer raw, but my place is to please him, so I’ll defer to his wishes. 
I started bottoming just before HIV began to spread in the US. I took raw until the gravity of the epidemic became apparent. I used condoms for a few years, until I accepted that I’m a true bottom cumslut. I stopped insisting on condoms and I estimate that 90+% of times I’ve bottomed since then have been raw, for which I’m grateful. 
I feel so satisfied when a man growls as he shoots his essence deep inside me!

• Like 1

I don't see the point of a condom, except to protect against STIs. In a MM scenario - no one will actually fertilize an embryo. So, while I am not a fan of STIs - my hope is that people are taking care of themselves and getting tested and treated (timely) and taking a break from sex long enough to "heal" properly.

Please take care of yourselves men. That is what I find hot and sexy.

Answer = No condoms. Request = Please don't spread or share STIs

• Upvote 2

I much prefer raw but when I'm taking a lot of loads I've learned to just go with what the top wants. If it ends up in the condom I just suck it out when he leaves. I've found that if you hide the trash can they usually will leave it on the bed or table.