This morning I went for my second visit to a hot black bottom's place. We wasted no time getting down to business. He stripped off my clothes to my white socks, hand cuffed me, put ankle chains on me stood me up and spread my legs eagle style, hung my wrists in the air. Then he began eating and licking me all over. He started in my ears then my neck and worked down to the pits, then tongue flicked my nips. He moved slowly down my body finally licking on my crotch. Then he moved down to my ankles and slowly tongued his way up the back of first one leg then the other, then burried his face between my ass cheeks and tongue fucked my hairless hole.. I was in in heat, groaning and moaning all the time. He would stop long enough to call me names and talk filthy to me. Finally he licked and sucked on my balls. My POZ precum was dripping out of my thick uncut cock and onto his face. Then he plunged my cock down his throat and sucked long and deep till I begged him to stop before I exploded.

He stopped, went down, and took off my white socks with his mouth and tongued each of my toes. I groaned.

When he let me loose I was trembling in like a pig in heat! I turned him over so his black ass was high in the air and mounted him like a bitch dawg and gave him a hot death fuck dumping my pent up creamy AIDS load deep inside him. As I shot my load he came too! It was a hot erotic experience! Love to repeat it!

• Upvote 1