Chapter 1

Holden was trying unsuccessfully to tie his bow tie in the hotel room mirror as he prepared for his big day. His nerves were tying him in knots. 

He was getting ready to marry his girlfriend of two years. He should be overjoyed but the stress of the day was getting to him and to add to it his cousin and best man had still not shown up. Frustrated that he was unable to tie the bow tie he accepted defeat. He took a seat at the edge of the bed and held his head on his hands. 

Just then Alex flew through the door, with his tux in a garment bag flung over his shoulder. 

“Dude! Where’ve you been?”, Holden exclaims as he jumps up and hugs his cousin. “So happy to see you! The ceremony is in less than a two hours!”

“Don't worry, buddy! I’ve got you!” Alex meets Holden in the embrace. “We have plenty of time. I just got a little side track”, He says with a little smirk.

“Oh man, what’s his name?”, Holden asks.

“As if I ever stick around long enough to get a name”, Alex laughs.

Alex immediately starts to undress to change into the tux. His nicely defined chest is in full view. Below his belly button is a biohazard tattoo on full display. Holden knew his cousin had contracted HIV a couple years back and always admired him for his pride. 

“Why are you so stressed, man?”, Alex asks seeing the worried look oh his cousin’s face.

“I don’t know, man, the wedding, I can’t tie this damn tie, you being late… on top of all that, Rachel has been holding out on me for the last few weeks so my balls are filled to the brim”

As Holden explains and Alex continues to change his clothes, he pulls down his pants. Wearing no underwear he exposes his big, hairy uncut cock. this is not the first time Holden has seen his cousins dick. Both Holden and Alex would fool around with each other when they were younger, jerking each other off, but it’s been a couple years since his seen Alex naked and his dick looks even bigger than he remembered it, glistening in the light for his recent fuck. 

“Well, if you’re horny, I can definitely help you with that”, Alex states with a devilish grin. His veiny dick twitches as he makes the bold statement.

“Shut the fuck up, I can’t do that! I’m getting married in a couple hours”, Holden exclaims trying to look Alex in the eye but keeps glancing down at Alex’s growing member. 

“Dude relax! You need to relieve some tension and you know I’m good at the”, Alex says with a smirk as he goes over to Holden and begins rubbing his shoulders. 

Holden exhales deeply. “You definitely were good at doing that”, he says with a smile.

“Seee! Now just sit here on the bed and I’ll take care of you”, Alex says as he sits Holden down at the foot of the bed. 

Fully naked Alex begins to undo Holden’s belt and unzip his fly. Holden leans back and rest his elbow on the bed as he watches his cousin get to work. 

Alex pulls out Holden’s instantly hard cock and begins stroking. Holden fat dick immediately starts leaking precum and Alex squeezes it out of the fat head and uses it to lube his stokes. Holden lets out a deep moan. 

Pulling down Holden’s tuxedo pant, Alex continues to explore Holden’s body, massaging Holden’s massive balls and massaging his taint 

“Looks at those massive balls! Don’t worry stud you’ll still have plenty of baby juice for tonight” Alex says admiringly. “I remember back in the day you used to shoot 5-6 massive loads a day. 

Holden opens his eyes and shoots his cousin a dazed smile as licks his lips in enjoyment. 

As he does he notices Alex’s heavy dick is now sticking straight up. His huge man dick making him even hornier. 

Still stoking Holden’s cock, Alex repositions himself standing on the edge of the bed. 

“You wanna taste my cock, don’t you?”, Alex asks. 

Looking him in the eye, Holden nods with his tongue out and Alex guides the back of Holden’s head to his hairy dick.

Holden senses are jolted as he takes his cousin’s huge cock. The musky smell of his cock and balls tell him the his cousin hasn’t showered in a couple days. The tangy taste is a mix of cum and ass juice from who knows how many hook ups. His throats expands as he tries to accommodate his cousins fat dick head as it flares deep Inside.

“Oh fuck! That mouth is so good. Why haven’t we ever done this before?”, Alex moans.

Holden briefly take the hairy dick out of his mouth and states, “I’ve always wanted to” and the continues slurping on his cousin’s cock.

Encouraged my Holden’s enthusiasm he explores under Holden’s balls and probing his tight hole.

Holden moans on Alex’s cock. 

“Now that you got my dick all lubed, are you ready to graduate to the next step?” Alex asks. As he does he sticks two fingers deep Inside Holden’s jock hole.

“Fuck, you got me hard as a rock but you’re positive”, Holden states.

“Don’t worry, I can wrap it up for you”, Alex says with a wink. 

Without waiting for a response he grabs a condom and some lube from his bag and props his cousin’s muscular legs on his shoulders, he slides the condom on, lubing it up after he’s done. 

Holden stokes his cock and lubes his hole as he waits in eager anticipation for his cousin’s dick. 

Alex lines his fat cock up with Holden’s hole and pushes in. Holden lets out a short scream as his hole is stretched to the limits. As Holden gets accustomed to the size, Alex continues to slide in until he’s balls deep. 

“You ready for me to fuck the cum out of you?”, Alex asks.

Holden nods with the hunger in his eye.

Alex begins fucking his hard and rough 

“Fuck! This hole is better than I imagined”, Alex states as Holden moans, his eyes rolling in the back of his head. 

Alex grasps Holden’s dick and starts stroking it as he fuck him with long deeps strokes.

As he stokes Holden and he watches his dick slide in and out of this hole he notices that the condom has broken and what remains is a wadded up ring of the base of the condom 3/4 of the way down his shaft.

As he continues to fuck him in steady strokes he states, “Holden, the condom broke but your silky insides feel so good I can’t pull out”.

“Fuck! please don’t pull out. I’m gonna bust soon. I need to shoot this load”, Holden responds as he grasps the shaft below and feels the broken condom. 

“You gonna bust with my big raw dick Inside you?”, Alex asks.

“Yes sir!” Holden responds as Alex strokes his cock. 

“Seeing you shoot that load is gonna send me over the edge stud. My poz dick is already so close”, Alex taunts. 

“Oh fuck, sir!”, Holden responses

“You want me to flood your hole with my poz seed?", Alex continues.

“Oh fuck I’m so close”, Holden states.

“Tell me you want it faggot! Tell me you want my dirty load!” Alex demands.

“Please give me your poz load sir!” Holden says with desperation in his eyes.

With that Alex pounds hard, deep and rough on Holden’s hole and with in seconds Holden’s whole body tenses up and begins shooting his load.

“Fuuuccckkkk!” Holden screams as the load is pounded out of him.

“Fuck yeah give me that load!” Alex states.

Huge volleys of cum shoot all over Holden’s muscular chest.

The sight of this begins to send Alex over the edge. Pounding harder and faster his balls tense up and his dick head flares as he anchors himself deep inside his cousin.

“Take my poz load you stupid fucking faggot!”, Alex screams as he blast toxic cum deep inside Holden. 

Holden clamps his muscle hole around Alex's angry dick and pulls out the last drop of his dirty seed. For a few minutes he continues to massage his load into Holden's wretched hole with his massive dick. 

When Alex finally pull out his still hard cock he presents it to Holden to clean it off and with out a word Holden sucks it clean tasting the mix cum, blood and ass juice. 

After, both me are sweating profusely as they try to catch their breath after the hot fuck.

The only thing Alex can think to say is, “ I bet that helped relive some of your tension” and both me begin laughing. 

• Like 29
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 22