There are usually other groomsmen in the wedding party not just a best man. We could have a whole series of (un)fortunate events with those guys and the best man over more chapters. Maybe the groom has got a taste for dick and explores this during the honeymoon, sealing his new status. Endless possibilities.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MNNegHole4Poz said:

There are usually other groomsmen in the wedding party not just a best man. We could have a whole series of (un)fortunate events with those guys and the best man over more chapters. Maybe the groom has got a taste for dick and explores this during the honeymoon, sealing his new status. Endless possibilities.

I like how you think.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2

Less than a minute later they are interrupted by a knock at the door. 

“Fuck, who is that?” Holden ask, both men freaking out.

Before they are able to react the door opens and both men quickly cover their dicks with the clothes strewn around the bed.

A breaded man in his late 40s enters the room fully dressing in formal wear shocked.

“Uncle cole!” Holden says.

“Dad!” Alex follows.

“I was just checking to make sure your both were ready, it looks like you’re ready but maybe not for the ceremony”, Cole states with a chuckle. 

“We were just….” Holden tries to interject.

“Oh I know exactly what you were doing. I could hear the whole thing next door. These hotel walls are paper thin. What I want to know is why wasn’t I invited”, Cole states shooting a look over to his son.

“I’m always happy to share, Dad. This just sort of happened”, Alex responds with a smile.

Confused Holden looks at Alex, “You and Uncle Cole?”

Alex shrugs and smiles, “who do you think pozzed me?”.

“Fuck!”, Holden says his mind completely blown

“That’s enough talk. I wanna see the wretches hole. Now bend over Holden”, Cole states in a gruff tone.

Holden does as he’s told arching is muscular back and exposing his jock hole. Alex grabs grabs Holden’s ass and spreads his cheeks putting his cummy hole on full

Display.

“Fuck son! You destroyed his hole! I taught you right!” Cole exclaims.

Cole goes in for a closer look and starts fingering Holden’s hole as Holden winces in pain and pleasure. He then goes in and starts licking then fully eating out Holden’s cummy hole savoring the mix of cum, blood and ass juice. 

“Fuck! That hole is so juicy. I’m gonna fuck my son’s poz load even deeper to make sure it takes!”, Cole says with a growl.

He stands up and undoes how suit pants. His huge dick flies out. Holden looks back and is in awe. His mouth almost hits the floor.

Cole, seeing his nephew’s shock, states, “I’ve got two inches on Alex so I’m definitely going to in deep”.

“Oh uncle Cole”, Holden coos.

With the his uncle lines up his fat cock and pushes in

With only cum and spit for lube Cole’s dick slides and stretches Holden’s hole wide. Holden lets out a few screams and Coles instructs Alex on to shut him up. Alex stuffs a sock in Holden’s mouth and Cole continues to slide in. 

“Fuck that hole is so silky smooth!” Coles moans and then continues with “I’m only half way in. There is a lot more to go faggot” and the spits on Holden’s muscular back.

With that cole begins violently fucking his nephew. Pounding deeper and deeper and then slams balls deep. 

Cole’s teary eyes bulge out of his head as he screams into the sock. Alex pins him down. 

“Fuck yeah Dad. Fuck my toxic load deeper inside him. You should have seen him beg for my load”, Alex eggs his father on.

“I always knew he was a fucking slut. now I’m gonna show him what a faggot he is”, Cole states and plows deeps inside his nephew. 

Holden feels his uncles fatty veiny cock pound his p spot and his eye roll on the back of his head 

“You’re gonna be fucking your new wife tonight with you hole leaking toxic cum aren’t you fag!”,  his uncle taunts him. 

Holden responds with a low grunt and a nod. 

Unsatisfied, cole stabs his cock deep into his nephew, “AREN’T YOU FAG!”, he repeats through gritted teeth. 

Holden spits out the sock in his mouth and replies, “Yes sir!”

Coles looks down at his huge cock wrapped around is nephew’s tight jock holes and sees steaks of blood around his hairy meat. His cock flares as he digs deeper into his  nephew’s cunt.

“I think Holden’s hole is prepped and ready for another load! You want my poz cum slut?”, Cole asks.

“Yes uncle! Please give me your toxic seed!” Holden begs.

“I feel your muscle ass sucking that load out of me. I can’t hold back much longer!” 

“Oh fuck yes! Please give me that load”

“FUCK! HERE IT CUMS!”, Cole yells as his fat cock unleashes his tainted load deep inside his nephew. Stabbing his dick deep into his  willing hole. The cum makes Holden’s hole even more slick but Holden clamps down on his uncles cock to squeeze out ever drop cum and his uncle moans in ecstasy. 

“Oh fuck that was so hot, Dad! You got me rock hard again! I need another go at the hole”, Alex states.

Both Cole and Holden come down after the intense fuck, both trying to catch their breath. Out of the corner of his eye Coles catches a glimpse of the clock on the night stand.

“Holy fuck! No time for that son we have a wedding to get to!”, Coles states shocked

“Fuck! I get married in 10 minutes!” Holden freaks out as he slides his uncle’s hairy dick out of his slimy hole. 

All the men rush to redress. Cum oozes out of Holden’s hole as they rush to get ready. Minutes later the men run out the door and off to the ceremony. 

• Like 13
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1