Frozen cum

I've been freezing loads in a little container in my freezer off and on for about a year.  Over half the loads are my own, but there are a few fuck buddies and randoms mixed in there too.  Today I went to get the container to add another load since it's been a while and noticed it was pretty dang full. So, I thawed it out.  After letting it sit and melt into a bunch of gooey goodness, I filled up 5 jello shot syringes and shot it all into my ass.  Each one is 1.5 oz, so that's 7.5 oz inside my ass right now.  I'm about to go hookup with a guy from Sniffies to get an even 8 oz.  A full cup of cum in my ass. Mmmmmmmm.......I can feel my body absorbing that sperm already

Wow. That was a lot messier than I thought it would be. He fucked me silly and the cum splashed all over the place every time he pulled out and pushed back in.  It was hot, though 🙂

On 2/20/2021 at 5:53 PM, ng15du said:

I've been freezing loads in a little container in my freezer off and on for about a year.  Over half the loads are my own, but there are a few fuck buddies and randoms mixed in there too.  Today I went to get the container to add another load since it's been a while and noticed it was pretty dang full. So, I thawed it out.  After letting it sit and melt into a bunch of gooey goodness, I filled up 5 jello shot syringes and shot it all into my ass.  Each one is 1.5 oz, so that's 7.5 oz inside my ass right now.  I'm about to go hookup with a guy from Sniffies to get an even 8 oz.  A full cup of cum in my ass. Mmmmmmmm.......I can feel my body absorbing that sperm already

HOT! I do the same.. Never saved up that much. I'm jealous!

• 1 month later...

That's very hot!!  Bet that top LOVED it too!  I go through phases of saving mine too.  I fount these perfect size test tubes on amazon.  1" wide by 6" long with screw caps so the cum doesn't evaporate in the freezer (it will if not sealed).  I usually bring them out with a buddy, let them thaw only slightly (in the test tube, in one of our mouths or asses).  Just enough thawing so the cum will slide out of the tube.  Then make out with it briefly to taste it then promptly into one (or both) of our cunts for lube.  I LOVE eating ass with my lube melting as foreplay, then eventually add a fresh hot load to the melted frozen load.  It takes a long time to save up enough so I save them for special sluts I know will be into it :)  I have never had even close to a whole cup in one batch - seriously wish I had been the lucky fuckbud to get into your FILLED fuckhole!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/30/2021 at 12:22 PM, justsexnowatl said:

That's very hot!!  Bet that top LOVED it too!  I go through phases of saving mine too.  I fount these perfect size test tubes on amazon.  1" wide by 6" long with screw caps so the cum doesn't evaporate in the freezer (it will if not sealed).  I usually bring them out with a buddy, let them thaw only slightly (in the test tube, in one of our mouths or asses).  Just enough thawing so the cum will slide out of the tube.  Then make out with it briefly to taste it then promptly into one (or both) of our cunts for lube.  I LOVE eating ass with my lube melting as foreplay, then eventually add a fresh hot load to the melted frozen load.  It takes a long time to save up enough so I save them for special sluts I know will be into it 🙂 I have never had even close to a whole cup in one batch - seriously wish I had been the lucky fuckbud to get into your FILLED fuckhole!!

Do you have a link or any further info about the test tubes you're referring to. I searched amazon and am uncertain if this is the kind you're thinking about: 

[think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/BTSD-home-30x160mm-Containers-Birthday-Favors(30/dp/B081YY7S1X/ref=sr_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=test+tubes+1x6&qid=1617345015&sr=8-14

11 hours ago, Dane said:

Do you have a link or any further info about the test tubes you're referring to. I searched amazon and am uncertain if this is the kind you're thinking about: 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/BTSD-home-30x160mm-Containers-Birthday-Favors(30/dp/B081YY7S1X/ref=sr_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=test+tubes+1x6&qid=1617345015&sr=8-14

Yes, that's exactly what I have!!  The kit even comes with a little measuring cup with a spout.  You can shoot your wad into the cup and pour into the tube.  Screw the cap on and keep in the freezer till the next time you're gonna jack and add more. It's usually about half full for me with about 15 loads.   When it's time to play you slide that cold tube up the pig's ass (or yours) and let it melt just enough so the tube of cum slides right out ready to make out with and slide up someone's fuck hole.  It comes with 30 tubes.  I obviously don't need them all since I just re-use them, so I have given them to a couple buddies to make their own and bring back their next visit to swap :)  I tried adding piss to one of mine to fill it up WAY faster and mosts pigs will like the mix, but I haven't used that one yet to compare the consistency.  Best collection device for devil's dicks!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 3/30/2021 at 5:22 AM, justsexnowatl said:

That's very hot!!  Bet that top LOVED it too!  I go through phases of saving mine too.  I fount these perfect size test tubes on amazon.  1" wide by 6" long with screw caps so the cum doesn't evaporate in the freezer (it will if not sealed).  I usually bring them out with a buddy, let them thaw only slightly (in the test tube, in one of our mouths or asses).  Just enough thawing so the cum will slide out of the tube.  Then make out with it briefly to taste it then promptly into one (or both) of our cunts for lube.  I LOVE eating ass with my lube melting as foreplay, then eventually add a fresh hot load to the melted frozen load.  It takes a long time to save up enough so I save them for special sluts I know will be into it 🙂 I have never had even close to a whole cup in one batch - seriously wish I had been the lucky fuckbud to get into your FILLED fuckhole!!

You are my hero... I same some but usually in a condom.   Love eating it.

• Piggy 1

Jello shot syring or the xl lube shooter. The jello shot is bigger, but the lube shooter is smooth . When at a bathhouse or adult bookstores I look for used condoms with loads in them, and use the lube shooter to extract the cum, then I squirt it up my ass.

Edited by btmbreedme
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2

I have been sucking off this trans girl for about six years as she knows I love to suck and swallow. She will sneak me in to her bedroom and I will do my thing until she blast her load into my mouth. Lately, as a parting gift, she has given me frozen cumfilled condoms as she knows that I like what’s inside them. Last time there was 11 condoms. I of course send her a video of me swallowing her gift as a thank you to her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/8/2021 at 7:36 PM, AKFitGuy said:

What the best way to squirt thawed cum in an ass?  I've seen a lube injector somewhere.

I went home with a guy from the bathhouse who kept cum in his freezer, his own and cum collected in past hookups. I was feeling especially sleazy and agreed to let him fill my hole with it. 
His collection was rock solid so he defrosted it a little in his microwave. I remember watching the container defrost and thinking “am I really doing this?” But my pig took over and I gave up my hole for him. 
He used one of those blue lube shooters and filled it three times with cum from the freezer. Every drop was deposited into my hole and the host used his cock and splashed around in me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

On 4/2/2021 at 7:34 PM, justsexnowatl said:

Yes, that's exactly what I have!!  The kit even comes with a little measuring cup with a spout.  You can shoot your wad into the cup and pour into the tube.  Screw the cap on and keep in the freezer till the next time you're gonna jack and add more. It's usually about half full for me with about 15 loads.   When it's time to play you slide that cold tube up the pig's ass (or yours) and let it melt just enough so the tube of cum slides right out ready to make out with and slide up someone's fuck hole.  It comes with 30 tubes.  I obviously don't need them all since I just re-use them, so I have given them to a couple buddies to make their own and bring back their next visit to swap 🙂 I tried adding piss to one of mine to fill it up WAY faster and mosts pigs will like the mix, but I haven't used that one yet to compare the consistency.  Best collection device for devil's dicks!!

Mmmm - I need to get some of those containers!  Thanks for sharing! 💦