Favorite position for sucking cock

Qilly55

Guest takingdeepanal

On my back with my head overhanging the table, bed, or seat cushions. Gives my dom maximum penetration length so that I can show them just how good a deepthroater I can be.

Throat swab position (on my back on the bed with my head hanging over the edge). This makes for a nice straight path down my throat. This was the position a friend of mine had me in to help me learn how to deepthroat. Still get hard thinking about those sessions... feeling his cock head hitting the back of my throat, swallowing his leaking knob... his moan as I swallowed and my throat massaged his shaft... damn, can't wait for covid vaccines to be available, I need to recreate this!!

• Like 1

On the bed on my back head hanging over the edge if he's fucking my throat - love his sweaty balls smashing on to my nose. But on My knees in front of him if I'm sucking his cock so I can use my Tongue to tease his shaft and my hands to massage his balls. Also that way I get his load in my mouth and not deep in my throat so I get to taste his cum. Either way it's not my choice. The alpha decides how he wants to use my mouth and I must obey.

• Like 1

Love it when a guy is kicked back on the couch or in a chair with his legs spread wide, and his plump cock hanging there, ready to be sucked. Getting on my knees and slowly sucking him down, where I can watch him and take my time getting his cock dripping wet is my favorite.