Kings Cross - SOP

Part 3

I followed the Asian guy into the toilet, noticing for the first time a biohazard tattoo at the base of his spine and again feeling the fear and excitement.

The toilet was busy with people pissing and sucking.

Wordlessly, they pushed me over to the basin and bent me forward. There was an old, cracked mirror facing me. In it I saw my face, flushed and eyes bright and beyond it my upraised buttocks. There were eager faces all round us and from the grins and winks, I guessed many of them knew what was happening to me.

The balding guy got behind me and I heard him say “Give him some poppers. He’ll need them!”

Someone produced a bottle and made me sniff deeply. As the rush hit me, I felt a stab of something blunt against my arsehole. It was huge!

I yelped and looked in the mirror to see the scorpion tattooed guy behind me, cock in hand, pushing the metal-ringed tip into my hole.

More poppers and then it began to open me up. Would it ever stop? How could I take it? And then, with a brutal shove, the blunt, slimey head and ring burst into me followed by the delicious, slippery rush of the shaft until I was impaled and clinging onto the basins helplessly.

He began to move slowly in and out. Each time my hole relaxed a little more until he was able to kick my legs apart and sink right up me.

I gasped with pleasure and lay there helplessly as he buggered me.

In the mirror, I could see faces peering down to watch the monster cock fucking me and it looked like a vision from hell as they licked their lips and egged him on.

“Fuck It!”

“Give it to him!

“Bastard’s loving it.”

Slowly, methodically then faster and faster he worked his way towards a climax.

I knew I was being impregnated for sure this time, but I was helpless to resist. He was gasping now and his huge cock was ramming deep in me with every thrust.

“Cumming!” He gasped and pushed as deep into me as he could. I felt his cock pulse and he grunted loudly as he spurted. Then he shuddered and laughed. “Phew! That was nice”

Everyone jostled round to watch his massive, wet cock slide out of me and I felt my body sag as it flopped out. I was exhausted as I lay there over the basin, my gaping hole wet and dripping with cum.

The Asian guy ruffled my hair and bent forward to kiss me.

“Good boy,” he said. “Join the club”

Then they left laughing together.

Before I could move, I felt bodies pressing against me and various fingers slid up my puffy hole. “Yeah, he spunked up him alright.”

I went to get up, but hands held my shoulders down.

Someone said. “Not so fast. There’s plenty more here for you.”

Before I could protest, I felt a flabby, wet body against my thighs and a long, thin cock slid easily up inside me. In the mirror I saw the grinning face of an old, bald man with earrings and sagging cheeks as he fucked me and I groaned with disgust but just lay there as he buggered me and then I felt the piss splash over me from the other men and sank into depravity…

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Part 4

I must have been in the toilets for ages. Every time I tried to stand up from the basin, eager hands held me down, fed me poppers and pulled my cheeks apart to be fucked. I lost count how many cocks slid up me but, when at last they let me go, my arsehole was swollen and dripping cum which ran down my thighs.

“Look at that! “ Someone said. “He needs a shower!”

They laughed and led me to the corner and made me sit on the cold, wet tiles. Someone started to piss on me, the hot wet stream running down my chest and between my thighs, and then others joined in.

A man grabbed my face, squeezing my mouth open and directing his hot stream between my lips. I coughed and choked, but he held me tight and I had no choice but to gulp it down.

His piss tasted salty and it excited me again to be so depraved as to drink a man’s piss. It felt so wrong, and yet the nastiness of it made my cock rise rock hard as they pissed on me.

At last the streams died away and I was able to stand on shaking legs. There were only a couple of men left now – old, thin with sticking out ribs and flabby sagging buttocks. One of them kissed me and I gagged at the taste of booze, piss and worse. The other was wanking my cock and pulling my hand around his waist. He jammed my hand between his thin buttocks and I fingered his open, wet hole.

“Want to fuck him, darling?” The old man kissing me whispered in my ear.

I squirmed as the bony fingers slid up and down my shaft and the skinny old bodies rubbed against me.

“He’s my partner. I’d love to see your cock in him”

One of them took my hand and led me back into the club, following the pale, skinny body of his partner. I looked at the wrinkled buttocks with the wide, brown cleft between and felt disgust and yet a sense of wicked anticipation.

Just off to the right was an archway with a small, dark room beyond in which hung a leather sling. The old man got into it and raised his thin legs so his partner could put his filthy feet into the stirrups. He reached and pulled his buttocks apart as his partner smeared lube into the puffy, open hole.

I stood between his skinny legs, rock hard cock pointing towards his gaping hole.

I felt a hand on my bottom and the other man whispered in my ear. “Go on, darling, slide it in. Fuck him for me!”

He gently pushed me forward. With a gasp of horror, I watched and felt the head of my cock slide easily into the slimy hole.

“That’s it!” he whispered, pushing me with his hand. “Put it in him, dearie”

I gasped as my shaft sank into the depths of the old body, the horror giving way to a sense of depravity. I didn’t know these men, and goodness only knew what bugs were up his arse, but I could only grab his legs and begin to thrust deliciously in and out of his warm, wet rectum as his partner offered me poppers and then bent to kiss the old man as I buggered him.

It was dark in the alcove, lit only by light from the bar outside. I became aware of naked bodies coming and surrounding me. Hands caressed my chest, fingered my arsehole as I thrust back and forth, and a rough hand grabbed my face and turned me to meet a pair of slobbering lips and a questing tongue.

I was engulfed in naked, sweaty flesh, kissing some man’s mouth drooling saliva as I fucked the old man beneath me and I knew how much such depravity excited me. It was as if I’d found my true self, fucking like a pig in the darkness and sweating bodies.

My balls tightened. The poppers exploded in my head and I cried out with release as my throbbing cock spurted inside the old man’s arse, filling it with sperm which gushed back over my balls.

I shuddered then stood back, watching my glistening cock flop out and drip cum onto the wet floor.

The two old men stopped kissing and smiled at me. One mouthed “Thanks” and winked. Then I was pushed aside and a pudgy young man got into place and slid his stubby cock into the hole which was running with my cum.

I stumbled into the main bar. It was hot and sweaty and very busy now.

To my left, a man was on his knees receiving a shower of piss over his face whilst, at the bar, the barman was cleaning a glass with a bored expression as he chatted with a customer who was leaning over the counter being sodomised from behind by a large, bald headed man.

It was a vision from some ancient orgy and I drank it in with disgust and excitement and a pounding heart. I was ready for more and set off into the throng of naked bodies to see what I could find…

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...