Slut shaming, has it happened to you?

CummyHole

Slut shamed  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you bottoms have been slu shamed for being a cum filled bottom for multiple anon men?

• Yes
    • No

My experience was this:

I posted that I was going to the bathhouse.  Got there, and by a few hours in already had been fucked and loaded by a few guys.  I even had a BBC fuck me for quite a while before he loaded me, so my hole was nice and loose.  Then I had this guy come along and slide in. After a few strokes in a couple of positions,  he leaves telling me my hole was nasty. Now I do all the deep cleaning before any fucking, so I asked for clarification.  He said my hole was too sloppy, full of cum and loose and I should be ashamed.   I told him that's what I come to the bathhouses for and he could go fuck off. I am proud to be a bottom,  but I'm not nasty.. and don't give this shit about tops always right.. when someone is an asshole they are an asshole..

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

I have been getting slut shamed since I started. A few friends found out i was active when i hit the 25 partner mark and was excited to have enjoyed that many guy's cocks already. They were appalled I was being such a "promiscuous whore" to quote one of them. That just turned me on even more and made me want to see how big a sex beast i could be. Guys are still shocked at how casual i am about sex partners that i will have sex with hundreds of guys a year and think nothing of it. Others are impressed or envious or both. In reality, the slut shamers are unhappy that a guy like me can be sexual with lots of other guys with no shame or guilt and they are envious and angry they  are not able to live as I do and throw off the false social programming of sexual monogamy.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Have had men pull that shit with me at various times in various places. I just laugh it off (and sometimes laugh at them). If you're in a bathhouse/sex club/at an orgy or sliding into a gloryhole - you should expect to NOT be the first one.  I understand that some guys like being the first, but if that's your thing, you're looking in the wrong places for a pristine hole.   ....and if you think that telling me my hole is nasty because it's loose and sloppy is gonna bother me, I'm just gonna say thank you and post that review on Yelp!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

19 hours ago, CummyHole said:

My experience was this:

I posted that I was going to the bathhouse.  Got there, and by a few hours in already had been fucked and loaded by a few guys.  I even had a BBC fuck me for quite a while before he loaded me, so my hole was nice and loose.  Then I had this guy come along and slide in. After a few strokes in a couple of positions,  he leaves telling me my hole was nasty. Now I do all the deep cleaning before any fucking, so I asked for clarification.  He said my hole was too sloppy, full of cum and loose and I should be ashamed.   I told him that's what I come to the bathhouses for and he could go fuck off. I am proud to be a bottom,  but I'm not nasty.. and don't give this shit about tops always right.. when someone is an asshole they are an asshole..

That's exactly what makes fucking dirty bathhouse cumdumps so hot. Nothing like fucking some trashy sluts hole when you can actually tell that there have been likely hundreds of different meats raw cocks  dumping loads into it. A loose, sloppy overused cunt that really lets you know you are fucking used trash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am used to it as I have been known as a faggot and a slut and a cocksucker and a bareback bottom since highschool. everyone knows I take a lot of loads from a lot of different guys and most people know I'm a bareback gangbang bottom because I am not ashamed at all. I am proud of being a bareback fucktoy for gays, straight, bi, trans and anyone with a cock they wanna slide up my ass or down my throat. I don't care if people I know see me on the street dressed like the sluttiest t-girl whore, clearly looking to pick up strangers for raw anonymous fucks or laying in the bathhouse sling blindfolded taking load after load from anonymous strangers. its hard to shame a faggot who has no shame or pride.i am such a shameless whore I use closeup pictures of myself sucking strangers cocks as my profile pic and I stare into a camera and beg strangers to cum inside my sloppy fuckhole and tell everyone that I am a dirty whore who takes all loads from ANYONE.unnamed.jpg.18796a490a86db07529a461fc86bda63.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Once I started having sex with buds word spread around school and the neighborhood that I could be had. I didn't mind as i love sucking cock and getting fucked and didn't mind taking on more guys. What I did mind though was guys saying I was a slut and a whore. I don't get why there has to be the judgement and shame. Everyone's getting what they wanted so why they gotta be nasty about it?

• Upvote 2

the biggest slut shaming i ever had happend with me when my ex gf and i broke up in a fight. she had a lot of pictures/vids from me all dressed up like a crossdresser whore that were sent to much people i was knowing. still ashamed of it sometimes. people don't talk about it when i with them, but they know and that is just a awkward situation i can't change

As a CumDump, oh sure I have been slut shamed. At first it bothered me, but now I could care less. Like above I’ve had guys stick their cock in me..,after finding me advertising that I’m an available CumDump, at a cheap motel...then say oh God you’re full of cum, I don’t fuck sluts and they leave. While I don’t really care other than they wasted my time, but what’s their definition of slut? They read my profile, they knew I had loads in me, the cheap motel... was it the number? I guess...their loss! 

btw...my closest friends know who I really am and what I like and need and never shame.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Oh yeah.  Especially back when I started going exclusively bareback.  This was back in 2004-ish, before PrEP, and I was living in a rather conservative area at the time.  Lots of other judgemental gays clutching their pearls at the thought.  I later found out that others were doing it in secret, but I got shamed for being upfront about it.  Didn't really bother me too much back then, and I certainly give zero fucks about it now.

• Like 1

Once I came out as gay. After having an affair with a man my wife divorced me. And I started having more sex with men , word spread around my friends. Some of them it was the talk of the neighborhood, office etc. Did you know that so and so is gay now. I also didn’t mind as I love sucking cock and getting fucked. I was getting shamed for being a gay slut and having a few gay lovers. I still love having sex with my boyfriend. After the affair I dropped my straight lifestyle and traded for a gay lifestyle. 

Edited by Poz2play
Proof reading
  • Like 1