Question: Skinheads - hot or not?

Justaholeff

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2021 at 10:03 AM, PigBoyDallas said:

The guy in the post is hot as fuck, amazing body. I’m totally attracted to skinheads and trashy white guys but being Mexican I have to be super careful as some may want to cause trouble or worse. Some I’ve hooked up with wanted really nasty verbal role playing that was a mix of kind of hot but also super fucking racist and wrong. I did and kind of enjoyed it but also hated myself for enjoying it..really a mixed bag. But some flipped the script and were saying how they wanted to be used by a dirty Mexican and shit like that. It always surprises me as I expect them to be dominant tops but some want to bottom and are begging for my seed.

I 100% feel what youre saying 

Very hot, but....

I obviously don't condone the racist or nazi side that can exist with the community. I know not all skinheads are like that. You've just got to make the distinction. 

• Upvote 1

My first time bare and chems was with a skin, he was really rough with me.  I was handcuffed and blindfolded.  He had given me chems, which I never done before.  After i was high blindfolded and handcuffed he had added nazi stuff to his gear.  I was only aware of it later when he did send me video clips of our night.  Obvious for him it is only a sex fetish, nothing more than that, i know he is not a racist.   But yet again i was shocked when i saw videos with me blindfolded and handcuffed next to a nazi flag, my grandad did fight against the nazi's in Belgium and Germany 

The thing with "skinheads" is you never quite know when they will "go off".  They may not have a problem getting their dick sucked, or even fucking you if no one sees them.  But wanna see them blow a gasket?  Tell them you have a black buddy who wants to join in, and maybe tag you along with his dick.  He'll go nuts.  Skinheads scare me because I don't know if they have weapons, I wouldn't play with them in my own apartment.

• Thanks 2

Gay skinhead here. I love having a close cropped head and I am pretty much geared up everyday, never leave my house wearing anything other than steel toe boots, people are often surprised at how hairy my cock is, that’s the one place I let grow wild. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

1 minute ago, Jose said:

Gay skinhead here. I love having a close cropped head and I am pretty much geared up everyday, never leave my house wearing anything other than steel toe boots, people are often surprised at how hairy my cock is, that’s the one place I let grow wild. 

Fuuck yeah that’s fukn hot u freeballing to show off ur cock proud alpha? Thats fukn hot bro id be cruising to get ur raw cock soon as I can anytime anywhere breed my jockpussy feel ur nut balls deep inside 

I hate nazi-skinheads.

They're dangerous for our community, dangerous for society, I stigmatize them as they stigmatize me! Nothing erotic, from my part, about this kind of dominance.

But speaking about shaving, the most erotic thing I've seen has been when my self-calling alpha boyfriend accepted me to shave him completely. Not his head but from beard to legs.

A skinhead picked me up once in London awhile ago, invited me back to his flat. In retrospect he was probably squatting in a small trashed  flat. At first I was concerned he might be a basher but came off ok, and I had quite a few drinks in me.  He bred me twice, we slept cuddled up. I hear his roommate (?) enter our room and ask about his fucking me and if he could have a go. The other guy gets in bed spits on my hole and start fucking me, telling the first guy how wet and tight my hole is, breeds me, then falls asleep with us. In the morning I wake up to them using my holes again.  Outside of them talking to each other a little about their fucks, they practically didn't talk to me at all, just some fucktoy for them.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 3/23/2024 at 1:49 PM, Jose said:

i need to visit the west coast for some skinhead dick