Advice you’d give your younger self? 😀

Carlos1881

I'd tell myself three things:

1. Trust your instincts. Don't listen to haters and bullies. Long term they will mean nothing and have no impact in your life.
  2. I'd also tell my younger self what my interest are now and suggest focusing some attention on those topics to avoid the aimless wandering search for inspiration.
  3. I never got any kind of 'sex talk' so I kind of figured it out on my own. I'd do myself the favor of explaining and showing a few things to make the process less awkward.  And I'd let myself know when prep would be available to plan ahead.

On 9/3/2021 at 12:30 AM, RawBottomAriel said:

I would tell myself to stop trying to change who I am just for a romantic relationship. I constantly gave up so many things just to try get some guys to like me/ stay with me. 

That included giving up things like hookups, anon encounters, and just other cocks in general. I really wasn’t happy just having one cock, but I thought at least I was with someone. Later I realized the right partner would love me for who I truly am and encourage my desires. They would understand who I am and not try to change that. I haven’t been a relationship in a very long while and I’m okay with that. I’m actually very happy. But I know when the time and the person is right, it will come. 😌

yeah, good for you mister, you've discovered the secret to a worthwhile, meaningful relationship:  wait for the right person who comes along liking you for who you ACTUALLY are instead of changing yourself to appeal to them.

Simple - I'd tell myself to get out there and start taking loads much earlier than I did.

The amount of times I barebacked before 45 I could count on 2 hands and would only be if a condom wasn't available and I was so horny I couldn't resist, but I'd always make the guy pull out before cumming.

Shame on me! All those wasted years. I now never allow a guy to fuck me unless bare and love being multi loaded.

I'm certainly doing my best to make up for all those wasted loads but it's never enough! Major BB cum junkie now!!! 🙂  

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

41 minutes ago, RawUK said:

Simples - eu diria a mim mesmo para ir lá e começar a levar cargas muito mais cedo do que eu.

A quantidade de vezes que fiz o bareback antes dos 45 eu podia contar com 2 mãos e só ficaria se não tivesse camisinha e eu estivesse com tanto tesão que não resistia, mas sempre fazia o cara sair antes de gozar.

Que vergonha! Todos aqueles anos perdidos. Eu agora nunca permito que um cara me foda, a menos que esteja nu e ame ser multido.

Certamente estou fazendo o meu melhor para compensar todas essas cargas desperdiçadas, mas nunca é o suficiente! Major BB cum junkie agora !!! 🙂 

The same thing happened to me, I only became SLUT after 45... It was a waste not to have enjoyed it sooner...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

First, don't attach yourself to a man that can't accept you for the slut you need to be.

Second, focus on cock. Whoever, whenever, take that cock and when you do celebrate every load a man (or in cases like when I started, boy.) You know that you crave it fucking either end of you, but preferably both. Remember getting cock to use you is the most important thing. 

Wear your reputation as a slut as a badge of honor. 

Finally, express your kinky side whenever possible. 

6 minutes ago, daemien said:

First, don't attach yourself to a man that can't accept you for the slut you need to be.

Second, focus on cock. Whoever, whenever, take that cock and when you do celebrate every load a man (or in cases like when I started, boy.) You know that you crave it fucking either end of you, but preferably both. Remember getting cock to use you is the most important thing. 

Wear your reputation as a slut as a badge of honor. 

Finally, express your kinky side whenever possible. 

Fucking right - no male - taking on all of them - No Cock Refused  !