The Bulge you can forget about that demanded your attention!

SweetPiss

I was working at a summer camp and one day I noticed one of the other camp counselors had a big bulge in his pants. He was a very attractive young guy almost too pretty. His name was Jacob.  Anyway, I had never noticed him before. But on this day I couldn’t help myself. He had what looked like 8 inches and fat. His dick was so hard that day outside as he was sitting on a bench. I still remember him getting up and eventually walking away. And I was like, oh my goodness! This bookworm has suck a huge dick. I now fantasized about sucking it for him for most of the summer. Fast forward, we become buds. However, he was straight. We did end up being close friends. He came to visit me about a year later in California. And I had the opportunity to see him naked at the beach while changing his trunks. Yep! Oh boy was packing about 10 inches of big fat juicy dick. He went to do some site seeing without me one day and I stayed home and buried my face in his sweaty jockey underwear while jacking off. We never had sex other anything close. But I always fantasized that big dick pounding me into submission.