The second ring. What does it feel like to the top?

neg4charge

I don’t know if my second hole/bend/whatev’s is lower than most or if I’ve been blessed with some hung tops but I quite often receive cock in there and it’s one of my favourite feelings! Very interesting (& hot) to hear about it from a tops perspective.

Strange thing is back in my condom using days it just felt painful when a top tried to open it up and it never happened (actually the whole fuck was a bit painful from the friction when I used rubbers) but on my very first bareback experience it felt great when the top nudged against it and it opened up to let him slide in, and that’s continued ever since but for some reason only when it’s a raw cock… maybe my body instinctively knows what it wants!!

• Piggy 1

On 9/15/2022 at 3:00 PM, bbfarm said:

JUST YESTERDAY, I was fucking my #1 main man, I hit that point where I can feel a ‘pop’. On him, it’s just before as deep as I can get.   It may not be a controlable muscle, but it’s a ring, a transition, a narrowing of the g/i tract, a turn in the bend, or something I can definitely feel, in him and in many other men. But yesterday I was working that spot in him for sure.

I was extra horny.  My dick head swells up big and purple when I am super erect or about to cum.  I could feel it stroking in and out of that tight place, that bend.  He could feel in ‘popping’ in and out of that tight place, that ring.   I think usually that place opens up and relaxes.  I have to be fucking hard and deep to be there in him. (I like fucking hard and deep.)  Yesterday though, it didn’t relax the same way, and we could feel it popping in and out.  Which drove me wild. I came there - one of those cums where I start cumming but can’t stop stroking  . . . making a wonderful frothy cummy mess.

After I held him in my arms while he stroked himself off and I talked about how I loved beating up that spot inside him so he’d be more receptive to my babies.  

I feel that turn, that ring, that whatever on maybe half the guys I fuck.  With many guys I’ll be fucking fucking fucking and push in that extra bit to hit that whatever it is.  Their eyes go wide. HELL YES Gobsmacked.

It may not be a ‘second ring’, but whatever it is, it exists!   

I hear you. As a bottom, I have felt it too.

When i first met my husband it hurt being fuck( he 9.5x 6) i was a new btm and was worried i never like it. He kept hitting  inside & hurt . I always puch hime back, but after month my hole was craving fucks. I got poppers& that night he popp threw something & went way deep, ( guess i was never twking him all the way. After that my hole opens and he deep fucks me, and i never feel his loads coming out. My ass is gone from tight boi ass too mancunt. Btm after being regular fucks threw ass ring you start having anal orgasms 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

By all means, do. Many a Top out there could stand to pick up some pointers from a man with technique.

Technique is the difference between a bottom's pain and pleasure when a top gets into the second hole. I never fuck (in/out) of the second hole. That's not an erogenous zone. 

Bottoms please correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

Technique is the difference between a bottom's pain and pleasure when a top gets into the second hole. I never fuck (in/out) of the second hole. That's not an erogenous zone. 

Well, it’s a fine point. The rectum in general is not full of sensory apparatus such that you could consider it an erogenous zone able to be directly stimulated, unlike the anus, which is very much so. The junction of the rectum and sigmoid colon, however, does seem to have some degree of sensory capacity in that it gets triggered to contract (to the involuntary degree it does) in the presence of solid matter coming from higher in the system. So it’s reasonable to assume that the same sensory impulses that engage when solid matter arrives from upstream would engage when solid matter is introduced the other way. By doing so in repeated or rhythmic fashion, I imagine some sense of pulsed nerve energy is generated. Whether that amounts to erogenous stimulation is another question.

I can say, however, that two factors come into play when a Top of length is fucking me through the bend. First, if he isn’t passing through the second ring with each thrust, his thrusts cause pain. If they do, they don’t. Second, there’s a psychological point on my part where I feel the depth of penetration with minimum resistance, and feel a thrill that the Top has entered me both so deeply and effortlessly; the more he repeats the motion, the more exquisite that feeling becomes. So in this regard, I think that a Top doesn’t necessarily need to think in terms of directly fucking the second ring, but rather in terms of seeing it as the most desirable vector along which each of his his thrusts might travel for greatest effect.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, topblkmale said:

That's true for the first ring too, obviously, but bottoms don't have any control over it, except maybe for the way their body is positioned. I think it helps that they can't control it, because they could easily get scared and tense up if they did. Most don't really seem to notice when it happens, although some do.

I don't specifically change anything about the way I fuck when I'm in that deep. I just keep reading what the bottom likes and giving him lots of that. I mix up long strokes with staying deep and giving little jabs.

There isn't any erogenous zone beyond the prostate, AFAIK, and that isn't very deep — you can mash the hell out of it with a 5 inch cock. Everything past that is just guts. My guess is that big cocks just cause a general feeling of fullness from the pressure on the abdominal wall. It's pretty clear here that what bottoms get off on is the thought of being opened up really deep inside, as well as the thought of having cum shot beyond their rectum. They're not talking about the feeling itself so much.

• Like 3

On 9/17/2022 at 1:52 AM, backtails said:

I got hard reading that. Knowing how long my seed stays inside a bottom is a massive turnon. I love when they tell me. I always imagine them fingering or toying their holes and thinking about my cock. Or thinking about, or even taking another cock — the important thing is that my sperm stays locked in his guts, every one of them trying to win that race. (Hard again.)

When guys breed me, I feel profoundly content cherishing their seed. Keeping it inside me until it becomes part of me is the ideal.

I prefer men with a strong instinct to impregnate, so I'll text them hours after we fuck or the next morning to let them know I still have them inside me and that I'm thinking about them. I pinch my nipples and think about how they felt fucking my hole tender and how it felt when they inseminated me. A few men will pound me extra hard to "shake an egg loose" for them to fertilize when they cum. That kind of primal intent is so hot for me to feel.

The breedings that feel best are the ones past the sigmoid flexure, as I never see that seed again, it's so far inside me. I had one top who did this to me every time he fucked me. I've taken well over 100 of his loads in that deep place and never seen them again.

I can't clearly articulate how incredible it feels to be fucked and fertilized that deeply.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, topblkmale said:

i can't speak for anyone else, but technique makes a big difference for me. A slow grind vs punching is the difference between agony and ecstasy (well, not quite, but i like the way it sounds, so i'll keep that).

i'll take either, but Top who slowly opens and then stays there and grinds is likely to hear "i love You" escape my lips.  It's a much more powerful and seductive fuck, like He is taking possession and the final planting His seed where it will be absorbed finishes me and makes me His. It's not just the physical factors, there is a different emotional feel and intent that fucks and impregnates my head as well as my gut.

And pretty much my whole body is an errogenous zone, some areas more than others.  That goes back to "technique" for me. Using the 'second hole' as an example, a Top who opens and grinds in my second hole turns it into a hyper erogenous zone, the one who punches it does not.  "Erogenous"  is both physical and psychological for me.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2

On 9/17/2022 at 11:08 PM, topblkmale said:

9 inches here so I've made many trips to the second hole. It certainly is a pop and bottoms usually 'buck' when I hit that ring. I wait til the second hole relaxes a bit and opens fully before continuing.

But please note, if you are fucking the second ring, you're probably doing it wrong. That area should be throbbed, not fucked. If your in the second hole you should still be focusing on the bottoms prostate (base of bottom's penis).

I would go on, but I don't want to turn this into a second hole Ted Talk. 

Agreed please do go on…. 🤓

On 9/19/2022 at 7:37 AM, blackrobe said:

I can't clearly articulate how incredible it feels to be fucked and fertilized that deeply.

Out of all the times I’ve bottomed, only one very hung top bred me way deep in that zone. It was the most incredible thing I have ever felt in all the times I’ve bottomed. He drove it deep into that spot right as he was about to cum, parked it there and just let his sperm gush out. As if that weren’t hot enough, I could feel every pulse of his huge dick just completely radiating through my body. And the way he moaned as he was cumming sounded like I was sucking every bit of life out of him. So primal and animalistic.

That’s the best way I could articulate my experience and even that doesn’t do the actual sensation justice.

Now whenever I top, I always make it a point to breed my guys like that. Most of them I can get into that spot. It drives them wild too. Love watching their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as I unload every drop of sperm deep inside them.

Edited by poptronic
  • Like 3

As a pure bottom, i've pushed past that "2nd ring" quite a few times during deep anal play with my 24" dildo.  After i push past that "2nd ring" over and over again during my play...i LOVE the in-and-out motion, pushing past that ring harder and faster each time.   It is the only way that i have had anal orgasms...the feeling is indescribable!!!

• Upvote 2

On 9/18/2022 at 10:55 PM, backtails said:

That's true for the first ring too, obviously, but bottoms don't have any control over it, except maybe for the way their body is positioned. I think it helps that they can't control it, because they could easily get scared and tense up if they did. Most don't really seem to notice when it happens, although some do.

I don't specifically change anything about the way I fuck when I'm in that deep. I just keep reading what the bottom likes and giving him lots of that. I mix up long strokes with staying deep and giving little jabs.

There isn't any erogenous zone beyond the prostate, AFAIK, and that isn't very deep — you can mash the hell out of it with a 5 inch cock. Everything past that is just guts. My guess is that big cocks just cause a general feeling of fullness from the pressure on the abdominal wall. It's pretty clear here that what bottoms get off on is the thought of being opened up really deep inside, as well as the thought of having cum shot beyond their rectum. They're not talking about the feeling itself so much.

As a bottom I differ on this. The prostate as the only erogenous zone is a misnomer. All guts are different. I 1000% have another gspot inside my second ring. 

• 2 weeks later...

It certainly is a pop and bottoms usually 'buck' when I hit that ring. I wait til the second hole relaxes a bit and opens fully before continuing.

Ya its always been a pop feeling for sure(feels so super good) and have to admit seeing the “buck” is kinda a turn on when I’m opening them up 😉. But yes find most bottoms appreciate not plowing thru it over and over for a good bit until it’s relaxed and more aligned to my very rigid cock. 

I know my deep ring is only 5” back so most tops get to see me “buck” good before they sink in deep, definitely more reaction if you are thick.   Definitely a love hate kinda situation but it feels so amazing once it’s past that spot, its hard not to look forward to the top finally just muscling it in deep 😉, and of course seeing that look of “fuck that felt good” on their faces.  

Edited by hexfet
Fix quote
  • Piggy 1