Quiet fucking tops

Cumjunky215

Has anyone ever met tops that literally say and do nothing that lets you know they're having a good time fucking, or you know they came in you?  A quiet top once fucked me, said virtually nothing at all, just moved me into different positions, dick never left my ass.  I noticed he occasionally stopped thrusting and stayed inside my hole, then started fucking again.  After about 30-40 minutes of this I asked if I can help him cum or did he want to.  He said he came in me 3 times already.  I had no idea, felt nothing and he didn't even breathe differently that I noticed.  He was about 8" really thick and his shaft had a lot of coarse hair up most of the shaft, so the friction was making my hole sore.  Total, he came 5 times balls deep over about 1 1/2 hours.  The next day his jizz flowed outta me!  How about you?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I once had  a roommate who was like that.  His boyfriend used to complain to me that he never knew if he was any good in bed because my roommate would never moan, or thrust hard or breath heavily.   He is the only person I've ever know who was like that.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If I've had to work hard to persuade a man to take my raw cock in his ass and/or I think he might be a flight risk if he realises I'm about to shoot then I will keep quiet. It's hard work cuz I gotta grunt when I'm close but I can manage it. As soon as my balls are pumping my seed up his hole, then I'll give him a "fuck yeah, I'm seeding your ass, you got my fukkin load deep in ya"

• Like 2

That's a real turn off for me, top or bottom.  I have a friend who fucks totally silent and gets annoyed by verbal guys, I don't get it.  I want to know that the other guy is into what's going on as much as I am.  I fucked this guy a while back who just lay there with his legs up not reacting to anything even when I was pounding him really hard.  It actually make me kind of uncomfortable, felt like I was boring him.  Once it was over he said it was good, and he contacted me a few times after wanting me to come back, but honestly I felt I could have just as much fun with a sex doll.

• Like 2

I have had many tops who are quiet and say nothing. Only fuck till they cum.  I just let them do as they want, besides as i'm on my knees with them behind me fucking me, not much i can do. I wish they would be verbally abusive with me and and don't care if they are rude or whatever they like to say. but silence for me is sort of common with many tops, sure there are the odd ones who will be verbally but it's rare.

as a public bareback cumdumpster I have had hundreds of guys use me and dump their loads down my throat or up my ass without saying a single word to me. while I love hearing random anonymous stranger verbally degrade me by telling me what a dirty whore I am or how disgusting I am, or simply tell me I am worthless trash, it is hot to be used by men who can't even be bothered to speak to me and just fuck me like community property. like they know they don't even have to pretend to think of me as a person. I am just some faggot they are fucking to get themselves off. plus the men watching me get used in a bathhouse watching me just see some trashy faggot laying there blindfolded getting fucked raw by a man who has never even spoken to me and they know I am a disgusting whore with a trashed fuckhole and a subhuman fucktoy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

as a public bareback cumdumpster I have had hundreds of guys use me and dump their loads down my throat or up my ass without saying a single word to me. while I love hearing random anonymous stranger verbally degrade me by telling me what a dirty whore I am or how disgusting I am, or simply tell me I am worthless trash, it is hot to be used by men who can't even be bothered to speak to me and just fuck me like community property. like they know they don't even have to pretend to think of me as a person. I am just some faggot they are fucking to get themselves off. plus the men watching me get used in a bathhouse watching me just see some trashy faggot laying there blindfolded getting fucked raw by a man who has never even spoken to me and they know I am a disgusting whore with a trashed fuckhole and a subhuman fucktoy.

a Man wouldnt talk to a tissue He used to wipe His cock

or a urinal He dumped all His piss in

or to His hand if He just j/off

i figure They feel the same about cumdump faggot trash

• Like 1

I'm quite loud when I'm having a rough fuck. But things are different when I'm going gentle. I usually add in some sensual talk when I top to get my bottom and I going. Saying absolutely nothing is a little weird and I've only done it when fucking anon. But I do have some quiet orgasms sometimes which occasionally confuses bottoms. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, faglory said:

a Man wouldnt talk to a tissue He used to wipe His cock

or a urinal He dumped all His piss in

or to His hand if He just j/off

i figure They feel the same about cumdump faggot trash

thats EXACTLY it. men aren't making love to us, they are fucking us at best. really most men are just using me to jerk off. we aren't "sex partners" faggots like me and you are fuckholes

• Like 2

I am a cumdump too so getting the quite Tops is pretty normal, not every Fucker needs to make a lot of noise fucking but normally a grunt on the end when they have pumped me full of anon cum is normal, after that pulling up there pants & moving is normal too, leaving me there full of cum for whoever is next in line.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

thats EXACTLY it. men aren't making love to us, they are fucking us at best. really most men are just using me to jerk off. we aren't "sex partners" faggots like me and you are fuckholes

yup

and alot of those that arent quiet

also arent shy to tell us we are fuckholes

They arent wrong are They

its just the way it is with us

• Like 2

There's a youngish guy near me that i've met up to fist and breed a couple of times. He makes no moans or noise even with a fist up his hole and to be honest it bores me because he's just lying there, legs spread, saying/doing nothing else. He'll speak if he wants speed or intensity changed but otherwise he's basically mute. I've stopped going to see him because I can't tell if he's enjoying it, and then I end up not enjoying it. 

Not every fuck needs to be full of heavy moaning, but at least some communication to know you're both enjoying it (or if you're being sub, that you're loving what your dom is giving you) I think is necessary to make it an enjoyable experience.

• Upvote 2