Do You Wish You Had Started Barebacking Sooner?

Do you wish you had started barebacking earlier?  

540 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish you had started barebacking earlier?

• Yes, I should have gotten over my fear of barebacking sooner
    • If I had it to do over again, I'd do it the same
    • No, I wish I had done less barebacking

I first got fucked bb at age 11 and started top fucking bb at age 13 and have never done it any other way. Was first gang banged by a group of older boys at 12 and loved it. Still look for group action today when I can find it.

For me it is skin to skin and in.

I checked wouldn't change a thing because I wouldn't.

• Upvote 3

Really started fucking around when I was 19, used condoms for three years, fucked raw (with a few exceptions at first) ever since.

I chose " If I had it to do over again, I'd do it the same", not because I'm exactly sure I would. If I had had a boyfriend at 22, maybe things would have gone differently. If I had finished school earlier, maybe I would've attended bareback parties at 20. Things are what they are. No point in worrying about that kind of stuff now.

When i was 16 was the first time I had sex, I was fucked raw. After that time it was a atleast 3 years later that I started being sexually active and was mostly safe. But in my mind I always wanted to get fucked raw. I only played raw with one fuck buddy and later felt more comfortable always getting fucked raw. Now I only bb. I wished I had the courage to fuck bare after my first experience and also put myself out there more to get fucked.

I started fucking bb relatively young, probably around 20, and almost exclusively bb since I was 24 up to today.

I don't live my life willing to have done things different, but I do wonder what would had been to have sex being a kid (with other kids of course), as I started having sex when I was 18. I had plenty of opportunities, BUT, with women, so I passed, preferred to not have any sex at all if it was not with men. I had a car since I was 16, so I had more freedom, but I was extremely shy, scared of sex, even safe one. At 18 I couldn't wait no more, used to drive long distances to other cities 'till I finally gained more confidence then started to have sex.

• 3 weeks later...

I think my ultimate decision to pretty much only bareback would have come about sooner or later no matter what, but my delay in reaching that decision might very easily have saved my life. If I'd been infected when I first came out instead of about ten years later, there's a good chance I would never have lived to see the revolution in treatment the protease inhibitors brought about.

God damn it kwhotboi, why the hell couldn't I have had teenage years like that? Some people have all the luck ;-)

Age and hindsight are great, eh? Like kwhotboi I started young, but when I look back now, all I can think of is how much more I COULD have had!

• Moderators

Lost my virginity in college - never use a rubber there. When I moved to Austin for grad school in 85, I bought into the condom message hardcore. Around 92, a trick talked me into bareback. Then I had a few months of really hot, raw sex before I moved back to Louisiana for my first job. The condom hysteria was just getting big in the small town where I live when I got here. I spent about 6 years using condoms most of the time but was slowly drifting back into bareback. I have been condom free since around 98 or 99.

I really regret the second condom period in my sex life. Most of the guys I fucked with then would have been happy to go bare; neither one of us wanted to be the one to suggest it though. As soon as I started offering/asking for it, everyone was happy to do it.

Got fucked bb at 12 by my 16yo neighbor. After that he seeded me 4-5 times a week till I was a senior in high school . Total bb Cumdump now and will only let a guy use a condom if he is hot! 99% of the time I shove the condom in my hole after he takes off anyways!!

Guest mspchaser

I answered "Yes, I should have gotten over my fear of barebacking sooner" only because I wish I had started taking poz loads sooner. I started sex at 17 bb but when I decided to start knowingly fucking with poz guys, I chose condoms at first. I wish I never had made that choice... I always want the load in me and never use condoms any more.

• 1 month later...