Need some answers Uncut

So next week I am meeting a guy for Bareback Sex. He is Uncut and I have never had Raw Sex with an Uncut Cock. Should it feel different, better? Please let me know how much different if any it will be than Barebacking a Cut Cock. Thank you.

Hi, uncut here. Just go with the flow. If you are bottoming for him, the feeling of friction in your arse might feel a bit different,  but don't think you need to do anything different. The amount of foreskin varies quite a bit with different uncut cocks. 

Enjoy 😋

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey..uncut too. As far as bottoming I can feel a difference taking an uncut cock versus cut. Uncut seems to go easier, with a cut guy I need more lube and feel more friction. I would think it’ll feel better for you and like sleazebugga said, just go with the flow. There’s no “magic” because a guy’s uncut but it’s more of a preference. Some guys and girls find uncut disgusting and won’t get near one. Be adventurous. You may find you prefer uncut. I’m latino and I find a lot of guys want latino cock because we’re uncut and want that…which I cool cause I’m down to fuck.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1