Late Night Fun In The Park

rawTOP

• Administrators

Another sleepless night and another visit to the Park.

Left my apartment around 2 am, the usual time for Fun in the bushes. Not much out, Full moon makes things too visible. So walked over to Freeway Park.

Seemed empty, but walked around anyway. There was a 20 something walking along the edge of the bushes. Enough in the shadows not to get a good look, but light enough to see he was a person of interest.

He walked over to the dark area behind the bathroom. Was hesitant, since cops were supposed to be out in force. Sat on a bench and watched. He gave every sign of stripping down and pulling on what looked like a mega dick.

Figured no cop would strip, so went over. Lean tight body, very little hair, but a 9 inch thick dick.

Started sucking on him, he kept thrusting into my mouth, talking nasty. About wanting to fuck me. "I gotot a big hard dick and juicy!"

Then told him I was lubed and ready if he wanted to fuck then and there. With one push, he had me on the ground and legs in the hair. He was so fucking hot. Though dark, we where still visible to anyone who walked by. He slammed that big dick in my ass and started fucking. Had my balls in a stretcher, he used them as a handle to hold onto as he fucked.

Someone walked by... he kept fucking. Moaning load enough for the guy to stop. Think that made him nervous. When the guy walked away he yanked his dick out, shot his load on my stomach, and almost ran the other way.

Well, by now I'm horny as shit and figured at 3 am, the morning's young. So walked over to another little park. Some more guys walking around. The usuals. Found a cute Mexican I'd messed with before. We went to a covered area in the parking lot around the corner. Not much of a dick, but loves to be sucked and like's to get BUTCH when fucking someone's face. Didn't take long for him to shoot.

No sooner than he left, I was joined by this leather Daddy/boy. Tall, lean dressed in white T-shirt and fatigues, he had leather wrist bands and combat boots.

Still half undressed, he grabbed the back of my head and ground my face into his crotch. He kept calling me his bitch and made me use my mouth to get his dick out out of his pants.

Average in length, but really thick. Holding me by the hair, he fucked that thick dick in and out of my mouth. Then he told me to strip all the way and grovel on the ground. Naked, I licked his boots and begged him for his dick. That really turned him on! He got behind me, and using just spit, fucked his dick into my pussy ass. It was only a couple strokes before he shot his load all over the back of my head. But what a fuck! That dick really stretched my ass.

Fuck #3 was a regular who had been watching. Tall, muscled, thick black dick, about 8 inches. He came around while I was putting my clothes back on.

Just like #2, he turned me around and started fucking me.

Not so well hidden now. A graffiti dude was climbing down from the building roof. Didn't stop the cowboy from fucking. The kid just stood there watching. Hee finally walked over and pushed his 6 inch cock in my mouth. I got both loads at about the same time.

The black guy took off, but the graffiti dude stayed around to help me get dressed and then walked with me back to Pine. The sun was just coming up and I had to be to work in two hours.

Sat at my desk with the biggest fucking smile!