Disgustingly trashed house

sedecki

Good for you, I imagine theres a limit that would make me turn away but nothing on this thread has come even close. If a guy is wanting to put his seed in me I'm so grateful ill accept almost anything to make it happen. Cleanliness is irrelevant.

On 5/31/2021 at 12:55 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

being fucked and bred and spit on, pissed on, strangled, and degraded by anonymous strangers is next level dirty and trashy in a dirty disgusting place. most of the times I have been fucked in boarding room houses they have been gross and I have had couple guys whore me out regularly in the dirtiest trashiest little apartments. one guy used to whore me out to guys almost every day in a dirty little bachelor apartment right Downtown Toronto on a street famous for tranny whores. it was the dirtiest, cheapest nastiest building on the street and the smallest apt. all it had was a dirty mattress in the middle of the floor. he would just find guys online to fuck me and sometimes it was just random stranger after random stranger all day and/or all night. always bareback of coursetoontran2.jpg.c297f56abf9937e2664f35bd97895374.jpgdaddyslilcumdump.jpg.394a5fc059fd572429848e788f33c299.jpg1423997767_Screenshot2020-11-01at2_57_12PM.png.6e2a8137e820721b0ebbd9e4a28df410.png

Not to mention being gangbanged in mall restrooms on the pissed soaked dirty floor 

• Like 1

Hello: 

I agree with most of the posts it is all about the fucking and not what the place looks like...  Having been fucked in many disgusting and dirty places it doesn't matter has long as he can shot cum into your hole; who cares what the place looks like...  The more disgusting the better for me....

I have been fucked on dirty floors; on dirt floors in basements; in homeless encampments; and many more...

On 5/23/2021 at 6:17 PM, sedecki said:

I met up with a guy on A4A and went over to his place. It was completely disgusting. Hoarder plus cats kind of disgusting. Clothes and trash everywhere, cat letter and a nice pool of cat vomit on the carpet I was warned to step over. The place made me want to puke. What are your feelings about being surprised by how nasty a place is and how do you react? Hold your nose and do what you came for or run away?

add a pile of your own vomit next to the cat vomit, then beat a quick path out of there. it is one thing to do it on an unmade bed with sheets that haven't been washed for a few weeks, or some dirty laundry scattered around the room, or open bureau drawers with clean clothes just thrown in. beer bottles on the nightstand and an ashtray are not necessarily deal-breakers, either. some men are not good housekeepers, but there is a difference between a messy house and a hoarded house. hoarded houses are disgusting.

• Like 1

Some years back I was invited to this guy's place. I've hooked up with at the video store on a few occasions and I was like why not? When I stepped in the place was trashed and hot with the reek of garbage nearly threw up in the doorway. I  apologized and made a hasty retreat. He said his mom passed away and he was depressed but he needed help, I kinda wished I handled it differently. Funny thing is I can deal with a dirty place some of the best dick I've had was at dirty places but the combination of dirty, heat and stink is too much for me

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I walked into a crazy man’s home one time that was similar.  He seemed fine on Grindr and did have a nice ass, so I agreed to breed him.  House was a mess but I was giving the benefit of the doubt.  I asked to use the bathroom, and the toilet was full of piss, shit, and three cigarette butts.  I couldn’t even piss in it, and I was afraid to flush it.  I walked out and the guy was mumbling to himself while playing with his phone.  I told him I left something in my vehicle and he mumbled and nodded to me and then continued his mumbling at his phone.  I jumped in the truck and never looked back.  

My bf is a hoarder - he owns every piece of clothing he owned since he was 16 - but by the sounds of things, that's still quite a mild hoarding.  I'd still rather get a hotel room.  Note to self, definitely no cat.

When I was in college I used to play with a regular guy when I went home to visit family. Looking back, I recall his bathroom was like a gas station men's room. It's interesting that settings that I didn't even notice as a horny-as-fuck college kid would send me out the door today.

One bi guys house was so full of toys from his kids that he had to clear a spot of his floor and I fucked him surrounded by dolls, toy trucks, elmo, etc.  Barbie was everywhere looking surprised.  But most disgusting was a grad student's apartment. Messy, sort of gross, unmade bed but tolerable.  Figured I can fuck and go.  I went to use his bathroom and noticed there were nail clippings everywhere - all over the sink, on the floor, around the toilette.  It was caked onto surfaces. and in piles in some places.  I've never seen so many nail clippings before, like the guy saved them.  The more I looked the more I saw then.  I was stunned and couldn't fuck him as I started wondering if they were in his bed too.  Made some excuse and left.    

I check out the background in profile pics as much as the guys. If there's a lot of clutter around or weird stuff on the walls, I move on. Wish guys would pay more attention to their setting when shooting profile pics.

18 minutes ago, DeviantLust said:

I check out the background in profile pics as much as the guys. If there's a lot of clutter around or weird stuff on the walls, I move on. Wish guys would pay more attention to their setting when shooting profile pics.

Absolutely... me too. I enjoy the little clues about a person from their background stuff in pics.  Sometimes recognising a setting in two different profiles so inferring the guys know each other.  I probably missed a calling in forensics!  

22 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Absolutely... me too. I enjoy the little clues about a person from their background stuff in pics.  Sometimes recognising a setting in two different profiles so inferring the guys know each other.  I probably missed a calling in forensics!  

Maybe you've got the beginnings of a new TV show or Netflix series about a barebacking detective.  It would be far, far more interesting than Miss Marple.

• Haha 1