Disgustingly trashed house

sedecki

On the flip side, if my house isn’t looking as neat as I’d like it to look, and I’m too busy or lazy at the moment to clean up, then I often times don’t go looking for a hookup. 

I quite often explain the hoarding and  say that the flat is a tip but if they don't mind that they can come over for a fuck. Funnily enough, they've always felt able to cope with it.  Admittedly too, its not a toenails in the bathroom tip.  More a sort of can't move for unnecessary possessions piled high sort of tip.  Fuck too vigorously and I might get hit by a twelve year old laptop or a box of old Nokia phones sort of tip..

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2021 at 6:17 PM, sedecki said:

I met up with a guy on A4A and went over to his place. It was completely disgusting. Hoarder plus cats kind of disgusting. Clothes and trash everywhere, cat letter and a nice pool of cat vomit on the carpet I was warned to step over. The place made me want to puke. What are your feelings about being surprised by how nasty a place is and how do you react? Hold your nose and do what you came for or run away?

As a submissive bottom I am there for one purpose and because I was trained never to refuse it doesn't matter what the place looks like. But I know it's only for sex, I could never be in a relationship with a person who lives like that

On 6/19/2021 at 8:00 AM, icehockey67 said:

One bi guys house was so full of toys from his kids that he had to clear a spot of his floor and I fucked him surrounded by dolls, toy trucks, elmo, etc.  Barbie was everywhere looking surprised.  But most disgusting was a grad student's apartment. Messy, sort of gross, unmade bed but tolerable.  Figured I can fuck and go.  I went to use his bathroom and noticed there were nail clippings everywhere - all over the sink, on the floor, around the toilette.  It was caked onto surfaces. and in piles in some places.  I've never seen so many nail clippings before, like the guy saved them.  The more I looked the more I saw then.  I was stunned and couldn't fuck him as I started wondering if they were in his bed too.  Made some excuse and left.    

Wow. I'm sorry. Some of these stories, while sad, make me literally laugh out loud! I feel bad having a guy over with dishes still in the sink! I agree, smells seem to be the worst. If it's visual, you can close your eyes and focus on the sensation of the fuck. If it's a bad smell, it's pretty inescapable. Maybe wearing a mask is the way to go for more reasons than COVID! Thanks for the post

• 5 months later...
On 6/20/2021 at 9:11 AM, jockhrychest said:

Wow. I'm sorry. Some of these stories, while sad, make me literally laugh out loud! I feel bad having a guy over with dishes still in the sink! I agree, smells seem to be the worst. If it's visual, you can close your eyes and focus on the sensation of the fuck. If it's a bad smell, it's pretty inescapable. Maybe wearing a mask is the way to go for more reasons than COVID! Thanks for the post

Same! lol
The shrine, the dolls, the nail clippings, the worms, the toys and barbies.... hilarious!

• Haha 1

I’ve been fucked in a crack house where the guy had a mattress on the floor covered in cub stains, dried blood and other bodily fluids!  I’ve been fisted by a cripple who’s house was bug infested and reeked of piss. Been fucked in a guys room where you couldn’t walk without potentially stepping in car piss and poop. And lastly been fucked numerous times in a guys trailer by him and other guys. Place is so nasty I  physically gag as soon as the cocks stop flooding my ass with cum  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now right  before the pandemic on two separate occasions I showed up at a random fuck in a basement. Both times really messy. As I’m lubing my ass and or sucking theirs dick both times the guys pulled out crack pipes and smoked cracked. 
so I did the only reasonable thing stayed and let them fuck me. 
I now associate dirty basement hook ups with crack users. 

• Piggy 1