NewTumbl.com Videos - Please place all videos from this site here

2 hours ago, DenverBtmDude said:

So I formerly had a Tumblr account but closed it after I found that people who followed me would post slamming videos and behind them were videos that contained material that was illegal.  I later read that Tumbler had removed it's adult content so I didn't feel I was missing anything.  So can I take it that newtumbl.com is a spin off that included xxx rated videos as well as parTying videos.  I am really glad I joined this blog!

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 1:36 PM, DenverBtmDude said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://newtumbl.com/x_m6lKHXwjrzPn

Nothing like a good buddy dropping by for a quick deposit of two loads in one session! Woof!

so hot....boyfriends or husbands.  Telling him he loves him as he fucks him.  Hotter that it appears to be in a toilet stall with a lot of people outside.....they couldn't wait to fuck

On 4/11/2022 at 6:29 AM, dasher said:

so hot....boyfriends or husbands.  Telling him he loves him as he fucks him.  Hotter that it appears to be in a toilet stall with a lot of people outside.....they couldn't wait to fuck

Hell yea, had a buddy ask me to meet him on  his lunch break , I had no idea why, but when I got there, he took me to the bathroom for a quick breed and seed....woof, nice memories!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I keep seeing the " think before following links".  I guess this has me greatly concerned, it this just advice from our Forum creator or is this something that has happened to other Forum members where they got a virus on their computer by clicking on a link?  I am not a member of newtumblr but I am curious and would join as I love slamming videos.

Anyone have previous bad experiences or is our Forum moderator looking out for us?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I keep seeing the " think before following links".  I guess this has me greatly concerned, it this just advice from our Forum creator or is this something that has happened to other Forum members where they got a virus on their computer by clicking on a link?  I am not a member of newtumblr but I am curious and would join as I love slamming videos.

Anyone have previous bad experiences or is our Forum moderator looking out for us?

All external links are marked that way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1