Nutting inside vs nutting deep inside

Teneo

2 hours ago, Shooter_099 said:

I think I speak for majority of Vers barebackers here.

When topping i want to cum deep in the bottoms ass and let him know my sperm is now inside him.

When I bottom I want to feel the tops cock balls deep as he cums inside me so I know I've been fucked properly leaving us both happy.

You can breed mine... Undectable loads are just hotter.

• Like 1

Guest BottomKyle

It’s important to me that tops blow sperm balls deep in my guts until their load has entirely transferred into my hole.

Having billions of babies and hot bio-fluids pulsate internally is truly a gift from man and is the only thing that helps cumdumps like me feel worthy.

As a neg teen in the early 2000s, prior to the existence of any sort of prep, I’ll never forget the delighted faces of poz men when I told them they could nut in me as deep as possible. They were always the ones who tried hardest to get my young butt pregnant.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 2:24 PM, BottomKyle said:

It’s important to me that tops blow sperm balls deep in my guts until their load has entirely transferred into my hole.

Having billions of babies and hot bio-fluids pulsate internally is truly a gift from man and is the only thing that helps cumdumps like me feel worthy.

As a neg teen in the early 2000s, prior to the existence of any sort of prep, I’ll never forget the delighted faces of poz men when I told them they could nut in me as deep as possible. They were always the ones who tried hardest to get my young butt pregnant.

incredible 

• 2 months later...

I love a Top to be balls deep when he cums. I want his sperm planted in me as deep as it can go. I'm still looking for that long cock that could push past my second ring and plant seed where no man has planted before. I love knowing a man's sperm is swimming inside my guts. 

if he is poz i am on my back, heels behind my head begging for it deep. i'll massage my rectum around his poz injector and twitch my ass back and forth. then i say please keep it in deep so your bugs crawl deeper in me. when he withdraws i plunge it even deeper with my thickest longest rubber cock, look in his eyes and say oooooo yes lets push your toxcum into my soulllll (and motion for him to put his hands over mine so we can twist the thick dildo around in my spermdump ass, scraping it against the walls to scrape my rectum a bit)

Every man who's ever fucked me bareback, since the very next one after I lost my virginity via rape, I've begged to "breed me and seed me." So far only 2 guys have ever pulled out and jizzed on my ass (one guy) or my stomach and cock (the other guy). It was kind of interesting to feel a man cum all over my cock and lower abdominal area as I lie on my back with my legs in the air taking him deep.