Removals / Handiman

I live alone in a second floor unit of a security block of units. My lease was coming up and I was moving to a fully furnished house, so I didn't need most of my existing furniture. So I was selling pieces off one by one online. The deal was you had to come and pick it up and take it away yourself.

I am 5'7" in my 30's with an athletic build. Reasonably tight arse and smooth body except for my arse and pubes. I am also a very hungry bottom and I love being seeded. But lately with everything that has been going on getting ready for the move there has not been much action. But I was cleaning myself out every day to be ready in case an opportunity arose.

I was selling the single bed from the spare room and it was all as usual. A mum wanted it for her kids etc. The usual boring shit. Then she messaged and said her brother would come pick it up with his ute for her in the afternoon. That was all fine and I hadn't thought much more about it.

It was summer, so nice and warm and I was in shorts and singlet and a bit sweaty from moving things around. But there were storm clouds rolling over. The buzzer sounded and a deep gruff voice said it was Dan for the bed. I buzzed him up. A short while later there is a knock at the door and I open the door to reveal a middle eastern god. I mean, I cannot find a better way to describe him. He was 6' tall, short dark hair with a trimmed facial beard and piercing blue eyes. He was obviously a smoker. I smelt it radiate off him the second I opened the door. He was wearing a tight white singlet and quite tight gym shorts. He had a glorious hairy chest bursting from his singlet and his gym shorts were tight enough that I could see he had quite a nice package down there. I had to be very conscious not to stop and stare at his crotch. He had numerous tattoos and a full sleeve on his left arm. And embedded in the tattoos on his left arm sleeve was a clear and distinct biohazard tattoo. 

I pretty much fixated on the tattoo probably too long and I am pretty sure he noticed. Because when I looked back into his eyes he sprout a huge cheeky smile  and his whole demeanour changed to being quite friendly.

"I'm Dan. Here to pick up the bed"

I initially stuttered a bit out of awe and just how good looking he was. "Um yeah right. Did you need a hand getting the mattress down to your ute?"

"Yeah, that would be great. So much easier that way"

As we were talking the sound of a few thunder claps sounded and there was a sudden down pour of rain outside.

"Shit" Dan says and he walks out to my enclosed balcony to confirm what he just heard. I get to see him from behind and he had rock hard arse muscles. Either from gym work outs or lots of thrusting/fucking (I hoped) lol.

"This is not supposed to last long" he says " do you mind if I hang here until it passes? I don't want the mattress to get wet."

"For sure" I say "I have nothing else on for the rest of the afternoon." to which he immediately cracks another cheeky grin.

"Do you mind if I have a smoke on the balcony?"

"Sure - no problems. Do you want a drink while we wait?"

"Fuck that be great - wouldn't have a beer would you?"

"Sure do" I say and go in to the kitchen and grab a couple of beers while he lights up on the balcony.

I bring the beer out and hand it too him and he offers me a smoke and I accept. We both have a drink and smoke on the balcony and make small talk. But I am getting all awkward as I keep looking at either his crotch or his tattoo and he has definitely noticed.

After we finish our smoke, he says "while we wait, the sister said I should make sure the mattress is in good condition. You mind if I check it out?"

"Sure, follow me" and I lead him into the spare bedroom where the bed posts etc are against the wall and the mattress is laying on the floor. Dan is directly behind me. I can almost feel and definitely smell him. I walk into the room and point to the mattress "it's in really good condition". That is all I get out.

I feel Dan's body press up behind mine and his hands wrap around my lower body and start feeling me all over from behind. I feel his breath on my need as he pecks it and and I can already feel the bulge in his shorts growing and pressing against his shorts and my back and arse. "My sister said I should make sure it is in good condition, and what better way to test it than fuck a guy on it. I know you want it".

My hands grab his hands as they explore my body and I lean my head back against his chest and he is kissing my ear now. "More than you could possibly imagine". He chuckles, "I saw you noticed my tattoo's. Is that a problem?"

I am literally on heat as he embraces me and I feel and smell his manhood behind me. His cock is rock hard by now and it is a solid eight inches.

"Once you see my arse, you'll have your answer to that question." I don't know if he is poz detectable or undetectable, but at this point nothing matters. I went off PreP three months ago due to side effects, but I just want this man inside me. I have already surrendered to him.

I turn around and he tongue kisses me so passionately that he is clearly as turned on as I am. There is even a wet patch on his shorts from his pre-cum. His hold is so strong and this is a man I want to be taken by. I step back and lift his singlet off and his chest is that perfectly thick dark hair, bit it is refined and has clean boundaries. He removes my singlet and we are opposites. His hairy middle eastern body and my smooth one. We kiss again and his rock hard cock is pressing against my belly button because he is so much taller than me. He just smells and tastes like a man should. He kisses me more and looks me in the eye, "I haven't cum for 5 days man. It's gonna be big" and he smiles with that evil grin. "You may need to cum more than once then" I respond.

I drop to my knees and pull his shorts down and like I thought he is commando. I go to suck it and he stops me, lifts me back up and kisses me. "There will be time for that later. My balls literally hurt they are that full and I need to release the first wave of babies first. He smiles and then without warning pulls my short and underwear down and pushes me on to the mattress face down. It is then that he notices I have a tattoo of a pig on my left arse cheek and it is pointing to my hole. "Oh baby, you are going to be my little piglet today" He kneels down behind me and spits on my arse hole and before I know it he is pushing the head of his cock inside me. It's been a while and I am tight, but he notices and goes slowly. Before I know it he is balls deep inside me. "FUCK! I haven't bred a hole for a while, this feels so good." He starts fucking me faster and deeper and it feels great. I reach around to stop him and he says "you ok?". I say, "yeah, but I want to see your eyes when you cum".

Without pulling out he flips me on to my back and my ankles are no around his shoulders. He leans in balls deep inside me and says "better?" and kisses me as he continues to fuck me. I can tell he is getting close and he stops balls deep in me. "Mate, like I said its been a while, and I am close. You want this?" And I respond "I want this so much. Make me yours" and he smiles, kisses me and starts fucking and picking up the pace. Then he says "here it cums man. a five day load that may change your life forever" and he looks me straight in the eyes and grunts and groans as he is bottoming out on my arse and I can feel the pulsations of his cock as he pumps and pumps and pumps more seed in me than I think I have ever taken in one fuck. As he is pumping his seed inside me I reach up and start to massage and feel his biohazard tattoo knowing full well what is happening. He notices and this clearly turns him on more. 

After what seems like the biggest load ever, he collapses on top of me kissing me slowly. He goes soft and pops out of my hole and then rolls to my side taking a breath. "Fuck, I need a smoke now". We get our shorts and singlets back on and step back out on the balcony and it is still raining. He lights up a smoke for us both and we enjoy a smoke as we chat more about each other. He is far more touchy feeling now and it is nice. He slides his hand down the back of my shorts and slides a finger up my wet hole and a glob of cum drips down my leg. "It felt so good inside you man." and I can see he is getting hard again.

" I know we probably should have discussed this first, but I guessed you were ok with the fact that I am poz. I saw you notice my tattoo and also feel it when I impregnated you. What I didn't say was I am not on any medication and probably quite toxic. That's why the big load. It's been hard finding someone ok with my status."

I respond with a deep wet kiss and "I don't care. I would let you share your seed and poz babies with me anytime you want."

To be continued.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12

Continued:

The rain is still coming down and Dan is already getting hard again as he is fingering my sloppy hole. No one is around due to the rain so it is pretty isolated on the balcony. Dan starts kissing me on the balcony and sure enough he is rock hard again. "I am not sure we got it all out of my balls the first time". He turns me around and is running his hands up and down my stomach and chest under my singlet on the balcony and kissing and now gently biting my neck. He moves his hand around to the back of my shorts and pulls the back of my shorts down right there on the balcony. His cock bounces out of the front of his shorts and in one movement she slides inside me. It is so slick and wet with his first load that he literally just slides right in and I feel more cum drip/splash down my legs.

I bend over and grab the balcony and this time he fucks deep and hard. "I'm gonna make you mine". And I am groaning in pleasure and let out "I already am". He fucks me like that for another solid 10 minutes. And suddenly (and louder than we should outside) he yells, "Fuck here it comes" and growls and grunts and he bottoms out and floods me with his second load. He slowly pulls out and his cock is wet with cum. We pull our shorts up and I am sure neighbours have heard us. Again he gets all passionate and is kissing and touching in the afterglow of breeding me. 

The rain stops and I am so disappointed. I really don't want him to go. But I get this is just probably a fuck for him and we took the opportunity that was given us. While disappointed it is ending, I am glad I got this middle eastern god and his babies inside me today. I may never be neg again and I am so proud that if that is the case he would  be the father.

He kisses me some more, and says he needs to get the bed to his sister, and my mind goes to this being the end of a hot sex fuelled afternoon. I watch as he drives off and I realise the back of my shorts are wet. I am leaking cum lol. I go back up to the unit and find a but plug and insert it so I don't lose anymore of his seed. I keep it in for the rest of the afternoon as I clean. At around 6pm I order pizza for dinner and I still have the plug inside me. There was just something special about Brad. And I want his DNA inside me forever. The intercom rings and I simply buzz them up and I am hungry for my pizza.

I open the door and it is Brad. Without a word he pushes and in and pushes me against the wall just inside the door and is kissing me like I have never been kissed before. He breaks the kiss and says "did you mean it when you said you would take my poz babies any time I wanted?" and I respond, "I have never wanted anything more than I want your babies inside me. So much so, check for yourself." And I turn around and pull the back of my shorts down. Dan feels my arse and the butt plug.

"You know my seed is probably toxic and you still keep it inside you like it is something special?"

I respond with a kiss "sure do! If I was a girl, I would want nothing more than to have beautiful babies with you. I know it sounds stupid, but nothing would be more romantic than being diagnosed as poz and knowing it was your DNA strain circulating around my body forever"

Dan kisses me again, and says he has had so much trouble finding someone not freaked out by his diagnosis. I say "it's who you are and part of you. I want it to be part of me too. I just wish I could have it all, you and your babies".

Kissing me Dan says "you can" and he stays the night giving me three more toxic loads.

Dan spends every night for the rest of the week at my place and I take load after load off him. He is the perfect man, and the perfect fuck. After two weeks of non-stop fucking. At least 2-3 loads a day off him, I get the flu. He comes with me to the doctor and it is confirmed. I am now poz. We both know it is his strain and he is now part of me forever. I am wondering what this means. Surprisingly he takes a week off work and stays with me until I am better.

Once I am better after having fucked me twice one evening we are snuggling as his seed drips from my hole. A regular occurrence now. He is snuggling and kissing me and stops and looks me in the eye and says, "I have been thinking about what has happened the past month and I need to ask you something". My heart drops and I am thinking he has done his deed and now he is about to leave. "I have always considered myself a decent kind of guy. And in the straight community, when  guy knocks up a girl, they get married. I have knocked you up and I have enjoyed every bit of doing it. Now I want to do the right thing by you. Will you marry me?"

I am in shock. I really thought that someone so hot and so good looking would be out the door once the job is done. "Really".

"Yes, really! I can't deny that getting you pregnant with my seed and DNA has not been fun. And to be honest on day one I was thinking I'll breed you and bolt just so I can get my rocks off. But the one thing I hadn't planned on was falling in love with you. Now that you have my DNA inside you forever, I want to keep being inside you forever. I love you and want you to marry me."

• Like 18
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1