• Under 20
    • 20 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 49
    • 50 to 59
    • 60+

My first partner and really the first man to make me appreciate being a bottom was an "older man" at 29. I was 21. I've always been into older men, but after turning about 40 it seemed that meant just "old men". A few years ago I met a horny 21 year old with a huge cock in an anonmous situation. He has fucked me regularly for four years now. I do prefer a man between 35-55 ideally and it is so hot if he is fit and has a hot body. But as I have said before, a hot attitude turns me on way more than a flat stomach. I really do want him to be bigger than me. It just seems more natural that way. Little skinny men don't do it for me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've always found men in their 30s, 40s, and early 50s the hottest. Even as a kid and before losing my virginity that was the age range I found myself most attracted to. For most of my life then the guys I have liked have been older than me, now that I'm in my mid-30s, they're mostly my age or a few years older.

• 4 months later...

i don't mind at all if i am at bathhouse, or into group. But tops have to be able to fuck deep and hard. Last friday, i spent more than 1 hour with a 60y man at bath house and he fucked me well, with a bid load. My first cock, when i was young, was for a 50y guy. But i have a fetish for young bad boys

I currently have a thing for guys in their 20's because they can usually cum multiple times, but since I was bred when I was 19 but a guy in his late 40's I have always preferred guys in that age group.

usually i go for guys in their early 20s (at school, etc) to mid 30s (bars, clubs, etc). but i love older guys and every once in a while i find myself in a mood where i need an older experienced stud.

• 3 months later...