TOP: What positions do you like to fuck in.

FACE DOWN, ASS UP that is how I like being fucked. Being mounted dogie style is like my favorite position. Of course if the top wants me on my back, legs up I'm like “Fuck yeah! It is extra special to be able to watch him fuck me. 

Anyway,

How about it tops? What positions do you like and why? What do you expect from you bottom.

As a bottom my favorite is laying on my stomach and a top power and full control over me is amazing but I have had once a top who was a big man he grabbed me by my feet lifted me up, my ass facing him shoved his cock inside of me started to fuck me, it was an amazing position hanging by my feet head to the floor, he is fucking me hitting my G-spot, i am having an orgasm without touching myself, I dream for a top do this to me again, dont care tie me up like a pig upside down hanging by my feet, i am powerless, my top as full control and me dangling like a pig getting my ass fucked is in all the best fucking i have ever had.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

As a top I do like the guy’s legs on my shoulders as I pound his hole, makes kissing easier, plus I love looking in a guy’s eyes when I ask if he wants me to cum in his hole.

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, Leather69 said:

Butt in a sling... hands cuffed to the chains.. piglet muzzled ..hole all mine + others...

Hopefully soon!

6 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

As a top I do like the guy’s legs on my shoulders as I pound his hole, makes kissing easier, plus I love looking in a guy’s eyes when I ask if he wants me to cum in his hole.

Any position the top hunk wants me, but then I do like to look into the tops eyes as he unloads in me, but better if he only tells you he has already shot his load in me

On 7/15/2021 at 5:18 PM, Jingles said:

FACE DOWN, ASS UP that is how I like being fucked. Being mounted dogie style is like my favorite position. Of course if the top wants me on my back, legs up I'm like “Fuck yeah! It is extra special to be able to watch him fuck me. 

Anyway,

How about it tops? What positions do you like and why? What do you expect from you bottom.

i made a similar thread to this and it's just sooo true.  i love getting naked with a hot guy and feeling his body on top of me.  and then getting to feel his nice hard dick force its way up my ass mmmm.  i love giving my ass raw to a guy i trust.  i love making him feel so good when he slides inside of me.  i always ask him to hold his hard penis all the way up my ass and just let me enjoy it for a while.  he always tell me "you got it baby"  hehe 😉

there are no words for that kinda of heaven

Edited by josh567