10 rules for bottoms

eurotopnyc

10. Clean up, kid. I like it dirty, but not literally.

9. Call me a traditionalist, but I like my boyholes plucked and shaved.

8. Condoms? Your neighbor sports a perfect bubble and will give it to me bare.

7. So it hurts a bit in the beginning? It's supposed to, boy.

6. No, I'm not slowing down. Hit the poppers and take it like a pro.

5. Doggy, missionary, sideways? I like'em all and you'll give up your ass any way I like it.

4. I'm fucking you and you're telling me you want a gangbang. Tell me why you should be thinking about other cocks right now.

3. Don't tell me where to dump my load. It's going up your ass and you knew that when we started.

2. Do I want you to cum? Haven't thought about it but now that you mention it: No.

1. Ah... You cleaned my cock! I'm definitely coming back, slut.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Any good bottom will clean his tops cock when finished and I like your style of in control. Bottoms should never ask the top about cumming or where the load is going that's just bad manners! hate it when my top suddenly slows down for no reason, I like em to slam it to me and damn right that is why I have poppers in hand! Just a few of my own thoughts on the matter well stated eurotopnyc if you were close I'd be looking to meet with you!

• Like 2

Like most "rules" these need to be taken with a grain (or shaker) of salt. They may be *this* top's rules but I can assure you they aren't agreed upon by all tops, nor should any bottom feel at all negatively if he fails to "live up" to one top's preferences. "Ten things I insist on from bottoms who I'm lucky enough to get to use" might be a better title for the list.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Shaved or hairy tell me how you like it and I will aim to please, as for rules this cunt just does as he is told, no need to set rules in advance, your fucking me, your in charge. I am just a hole for your pleasure. As for me cumming? All the pleasure I need is in serving you Sir