Tight Holes: Question for Tops and Bottoms

Ffistboi21

it doesn't matter to me if the bottom is tight or not as long as he has the stamina to keep taking it until i'm satisfied. i've always been told i'm very tight, so i don't have experience with having a loose hole.

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2021 at 7:25 AM, CumBustion said:

My outer ring is definitely loose while my inner ring can comfortably take an average dick with spit for lube and no foreplay. I really do love girth, veiney dicks, tho. I have a rather high tolerance for pain plus I know how to open myself up so that the Top can be pounding away in me in no time. If I know a Top is really hung/thick, I usually weight train with one of my thicker buttplugs for a few hours before fucking, just so time isn’t wasted trying to get in me. I’ve never had any complaints that I’m too loose.
large.IMG_2609.JPG.0276ad4bf2bb69a9ce63fd19f45ff98d.JPG

Award-winning descriptions and awesome, lickable and VERY fuckable examples! Woof!

I like a nice loose sloppy fuckhole that I can just ram my big cock into and start hammer fucking. I’m not trying to make love to a cumdump. I’m just using it to get myself off. Plus I like a loose pussy cause a loose faggot is a well used whore.

• Piggy 2

I have a nice loose, sloppy fuckhole that feels like a real pussy and really shows men what a used whore I am. guys don’t have to start easy with me. they just shove their meaty cocks in me and plow away till they get off. plus no matter how big a guys cock is I can take it with ease.

Total bottom cumdump slut here, taken 100s if not thousands of cocks and yet somehow my ass is still very tight.  Most guys who know me can't believe how tight I am considering the amount it gets used.

noone seems to complain though 😉 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 7/27/2021 at 12:25 PM, CumBustion said:

My outer ring is definitely loose while my inner ring can comfortably take an average dick with spit for lube and no foreplay. I really do love girth, veiney dicks, tho. I have a rather high tolerance for pain plus I know how to open myself up so that the Top can be pounding away in me in no time. If I know a Top is really hung/thick, I usually weight train with one of my thicker buttplugs for a few hours before fucking, just so time isn’t wasted trying to get in me. I’ve never had any complaints that I’m too loose.
large.IMG_2609.JPG.0276ad4bf2bb69a9ce63fd19f45ff98d.JPG

Proudly a mancunt;)

I like it tight but some bottoms tap out right when I'm in my zone and I hate that. Sometimes I don't have the patience to open them up slowly and my erection is heavy and I need to release. But the tight grip feels so good breaking it in and leaving it gaping.

• Like 4

On 7/29/2021 at 1:02 AM, jonny4dad said:

Total bottom cumdump slut here, taken 100s if not thousands of cocks and yet somehow my ass is still very tight.  Most guys who know me can't believe how tight I am considering the amount it gets used.

noone seems to complain though 😉 

Same here. I’ve ridden 100s too and taken a couple fists. I’m always tight again by the next day.

I'm vers, more vers btm here. Having taken a LOT of cock and now fists (and been foot-fisted too), my hole's quite loose and in a few more years will be completely blown out and wrecked. But to be honest I like it that way. Likewise, I prefer fucking loose, used, wrecked, sloppy holes, it really emphasizes the guy's sheer cock-hunger.

• Piggy 2

3 minutes ago, MusclePig said:

it really emphasizes the guy's sheer cock-hunger.

How's that?
Because the loose sloppy hole was selected night after night and weekend after weekend while others were passed by.
It doesn't mean he has a greater cock-hunger. It just means he was selected more often than others who were just as cock-hungry.
There's bias selection going on day and night when it comes to who gets fucked.

2 hours ago, MusclePig said:

I'm vers, more vers btm here. Having taken a LOT of cock and now fists (and been foot-fisted too), my hole's quite loose and in a few more years will be completely blown out and wrecked. But to be honest I like it that way. Likewise, I prefer fucking loose, used, wrecked, sloppy holes, it really emphasizes the guy's sheer cock-hunger.

Individual physiology plays a part here. I've got a snug hole that stretches out to accommodate pretty quickly if you're a breeder who knows his craft. A couple of days ago I stretched over and took the thickest, hardest cock I've ever seen. I could not get my mouth around it and it really was "beer can" thick. He loved how tight I was on his cock and then he loved how my hole relaxed and got very supple as he fucked and eventually bred me. I think lots of men feel that kind of reaction in my hole is a kind of surrender or submission to them and their cock. And they'd be right. The day before a horny thick 9" breeder pounded me deep for an hour and fucked five loads into me, so I'd been used pretty well recently.

Despite this pretty powerful stretching out of my hole, it's going to recover and be snug again for the next breeder. I don't think that means I'm less cock hungry than a guy with a looser hole. I think it means I'm built differently. 

I have loose hole as been into fisting a long time. When I go cruising I have butt plug in. When cruising in public places the Tops just want to stick it in and dump their load in me. Some like I come pre lube and they don’t have to fight their way in. 

Guest dustysawblades

I don't mind a tight hole, but since I love a cum filled ass, it's of course gonna be loose and sloppy after multiple cocks have been in it. I'd take either, as long as it's got other men's juices in it.