The old, the twink and the pozzed

Part 5

“Unggh… Unggh… Unggh…”

I was long-dicking the small frame of the young man, secured in the sling, taking my time pulling out and thrusting hard to the hilt on my way in. The bottom was swinging at the sling rhythm. It was a pure frenzy.

“Unggh… Unggh…”

The little guy was moaning now. He had cried and screamed a lot at first. He had screamed so hard that he had no voice left anymore. He was babbling in a hoarse voice some sort of a litany, mostly incomprehensible.

“Unggh… Unggh… Unggh… Unggh…”  I picked up the pace. I was on the verge of cumming.

Imminently.

“Ungh… Ungh…” Just few more thrusts and it would heaven.

This was an epic fuck. I needed to see the face of the young man when I would flood his guts with my hot load.

To my horror, the young guy looing back at me was me!

“Aah!” I woke up with a start.

“Easy boy” the man beside me said, his hand flatly posed on my lower abdomen.

“What happened?  How long was I asleep? I asked in a panic voice.

“Nothing happened, you just dozed off for few minutes” John replied his hand running circles making my cock twitch. “It must me the lube. It has a little something in it to increase the pleasure of the bottom when he gets fucked.  No harm.”

“You drugged me?” I asked in disbelief, noting to myself that my ass was still needing attention.

“No, no. I mean not on purpose. It happens sometime with newbies.  I think knucklehead was a little bit over enthusiastic”.

“A little, really? I replied sarcastically.

John eluded my concerns and grab my cock and started stroking it.

“Please don’t…” trying to push his hand away.

“It looks nice. I want to see you hard.” John was good at this handjob.  The dream I had must have turn me on more than I thought because I was leaking droplets of precum.

“How do you feel?”

I never been with a man like this.  I mean with Max, yes, but it’s different. We are in a relationship. With strangers, well it is usually pure sex where I fuck,  No intimacy. John had confidence; he knew it.

Without second thought I told him “My ass feels different, it is not burning as before but still…”

“Really, you can still feel the effects?” John feigned surprise. “Maybe I should check to make sure this idiot didn’t cause any damage”

The thought to have a stranger getting near my ass was really a big no for me, but I wasn’t unable to protest.

“Lift your legs” he said. “More… yeah like this… hold them.  Hum… it seems the lube had dried which might cause you this weird sensation.  Let me clean it for you”

“That’s fine. I’ll go shower…”

“What a bizarre thought!” he exclaimed, diving his tongue in my ass and started rimming my hole, licking all around.

“Oh fuck!  I said.  Max had insisted to rim me when we started dating and I became addicted right away. The most intense sessions we had always included this activity, raising a phenomenal sexual awareness.

“You should see this hole winking at me.” He spitted right at my hole and dove back to lick it all over it. John’s position prevented me to drop my legs. “I would check inside, but I am afraid to cause more damage. Too dry.”

“Am I bleeding?” I asked with concerns, realizing the dryness in mouth.

“Not by what I can see, but I can’t be sure, you know, inside your ass” and with that his tongue licked the entire area.

I long string of precum reached my face, coating my upper lips. John was smiling and with his forefinger and middle finger, he caught the precum at the piss slit, dragging down the entire string to my mouth.

“Open” was the only thing he said before he fed it to me, scooping the precum under my nose at the same time. With his two fingers in my mouth, I started sucking them clean.

With his hand, he tilted my head up and produce another bottle of mineral water with a straw.  “Here’ drink this. It will washed the precum aftertaste.”

He released my legs and brought back his hand on my cock. Jerking me without the intention of making me cum. I was silent, making a lot of effort to focus on his soothing voice, trying to decipher what it was telling me. Every few minutes, he brought back the straw at my lips or his sticky fingers of precum  - mine or his? I was not a big leaker, and by the quantity I was ingesting, I suspected he was feeding me his – the idea to stop him lasted only few seconds.

“I can check with my finger. I’ll go easy” if you want. John had stop stroking me and had reposition himself between my legs, spreading them with his knees.

“Do you want me to check, Leo?”

The sound of my name stirred me up from my lethargy and I looked at John.

“You… I… mmmpph… ooh… …dat… …for me? I was finally able to ask while John was staring at me unfazed.

“Yes, boy, I will do that for you..”

With his arms under my legs, he raised them back until my ankles were next to my ears.

In order for him to look me down, he raised himself and his hard cock was resting on my ass.

“So, baby, what will it be?”

“Unh…”  - is he waiting for an answer?  “I…  I…  not…”  I had great difficulty to picture the answer and say it at the same time.  “…not bottom… top…” I croaked. With my left hand I felt the mattress around me to find the bottle.

“I know boy, you are not a bottom. Only top. I understand” John said, holding the straw for me as I sip more water. “So, is it okay?”

At least we agreed on something  - was it?  Yeah… we agreed I was a top.  We can ask… euh… - what’s is name again?  Beefy?  Nah not him, who is the other one?  I squinted my eyes hard to concentrate.  Max! – where is he?  Yeah, Max would agree.

“Okay” I vaguely replied.

“Good boy, but before I check on you, I should lubed you a little more” John said happily.  – what did I agree on again?

I don’t know how long ago I entered the maze, but I haven’t went very far. Four of five feet maximum… The corridor leading to the entrance had men lined up against the wall, a mix of tops and bottoms, each looking for their own prey. Most of them looked at me indifferently, a few tried to hold me up. There was two or three older men, and I almost stop when one grabbed my hand. I smile at him and mouthed “later”.

Another type of grabbers were hidden in the maze’s entrance. A man in front of me had just entered the maze when I witnessed a couple of hands emerged from the darkness, seizing his towel. I was able to get a glimpse of a really white ass before it got engulfed by the dark. My towel suffered the same fate few seconds later unable to catch it back. Other hands were pulling me forward in the maze until a clear voice sounded.

“This one is mine, so back off, bitches”

I knew the voice too well to worry and I let him drag me to the closest seat available. I was in for a nice treat.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Part 6

Since I’ve known you, you have been flaunting your little tight ass in front of me. I kept noticing your good looks and slender body through your clothes. Of course, I assumed you were straight, and being the horny bastard that I am, it made me lust for you even more. It was a different story for your friend Max, the way he looked at you, and other guys in class, the way he smiled; oh yeah Max got me hard every time I had the leisure to [banned word] on him.  That’s right, look but not touch. I am your teacher, and you are not quite legal, yet.  By the end of next month, that will all change as you will graduate to the adult world.  The two best friends, Leo and Max, born 6 days apart, will celebrate their eighteen birthdays.  And me, the “Old Pattison”, will be on a mission to tap these little asses, and teach you few more extracurricular tricks.

The “Old Pattison” was caressing Leo’s naked body. Leo was breathing peacefully, still asleep. John was kneeling next to the bed, observing the little old man. His master.

He had been one of his pupils, years ago. Back then, two years later after his graduation, in a party venue, he stumbled on his teacher. Half-drunk, he started chatting with his ex-teacher. Well, he drank more than he talked. Pattison had recounted him the night’s events.

It was a slurring and sleepy head that was directed, by a very watchful – how convenient! - professor to the basement. John had totally forgot about his girlfriend upstairs.

“You have never drink Jack’s before?” Pattison asked John.

“Nnno…” and he drank the shotglass offered to him, and the next ones until he was unable to raise his arm anymore.

You needed to piss badly and mumbled something about wetting your pants.

“It's too late to go the bathroom upstairs, and besides, you're too drunk to walk. You'd better come with me.”

You suspected nothing, even though Pattison told you that he has to go as well, and that he will share his piss with you.  There were few other people with us in the basement, no big deal. Pattison drag you in the laundry corner. You're too drunk to rationalize that there was a bathroom next door!

You have trouble unzipping your jeans.

“Uncoordinated fingers working with uncooperative zipper is not a winning solution”, I told you. So, he offered you some help in taking off your clothing, first he removed your T-shirt and tossed it aside.

“Hey…” you protested a little, but he ignored you and his hands unbuttoned your jeans and tug them downward.

“Hey…” you protested more vigorously for few seconds before falling back in you drunk haze.

“No sweat! We're guys! Right?” he laughed at you.

He had you standing in underwear – not for long - not remembering when you lost your shoes and socks.

Emptying the hamper on the floor, Pattison throws your underwear on the pile of dirty laundry.

“Piss now”  he ordered you, aiming your cock on your soon-to-be-soiled undies.

Neither the pee shyness, nor the fact that another man is holding your cock seems to bother you.  And piss, you do!

“My turn” a grinning Pattison said before he dropped you on the wet mass and shoved your yellow-stained underwear in your mouth.

“No… no… no… be a good boy and keep them in your mouth” the man said you, shoving them back in. “Now, look at me”  Pattison pulled out his cock. A pretty large one for a small man.  In fact, bigger than your own, bigger than any cock you have seen in locker rooms – not that you were intentionally looking.

Warm piss was flowing on your head and body.  Your eyes were burning, and you kept them closed; not opening them even when the underwear was removed and a cock, no, not a cock, you former teacher’s cock was shoved in your mouth.   

“Come on, you little straight cunt, suck me good”. Pattison was face-fucking you now, making you gagged.  You weren’t able to prevent it, you barfed on it, all the alcohol and what ever your stomach was holding.

“Well, this is a very pleasant and unexpected lube!” An enthusiastic Pattison said to no one.

You had sobered up enough to understand that you’re naked in front of a naked man both sporting hard cocks, sober enough to realize the door of the room was open and few people looked at you, but still drunk enough to remain passive. No one would come to your rescue.

“You will think that the worst thing is about to happen to you. That you are so defenseless, unable to fight back in any way. But you are wrong, right?  You can fight back your old teacher and tell me to stop, right?

“Yeah… I do” you replied more to convince yourself than really agreeing.

“You will think that something terribly humiliating is about to happen to you in front of all these people. You will feel debased, shame will come, but you are not one of those wussy faggots, right?”

“I am not a faggot” you replied more assertively. Pattison was now stroking your cock and raising a sensual energy from you, a sexual desire.

“We both know it. I will fucked you and you will let me, right?  You know it is going to hurt enormously, but nevertheless you will take it like a man.  You are a real man, right?

“Yeah, I am man”

“You understand that I am the one who is doing this to you and that I am going to enjoy every fuckin minute of it, deflowering your virgin ass while you girlfriend is around somewhere, and continue until I am completely satisfied?”

“Yes” you responded in a feeble voice.

“There is not a damned thing you can do about it! Right?”

“Yes, you are right professor” you replied.

“Tell everyone, you want me to fuck your boypussy and you want to cum, right?”

You looked around, and nodded affirmatively without hesitation.

“Not good enough, say it out loud for everyone to hear: “I want to feel you cock taking my cherry until you shoot your precious load in my ass”.

John had repeated these words.  Words that he still remember today.  Words that changed his life forever.

Pattison had flipped him around on all four, pushed his head in the smelly dirty clothes and pushed his vomit-lubed cock in his ass. Pattison had shudder at the warmth of his cockhead penetrating the never-explored ass.

Holding his hips, he slowly and deeply fucked the boy’s pussy, with John doing nothing but screaming forcefully and hoping it wouldn’t draw more attention, mostly from her girlfriend, and hoping it would be over soon.

Hope is never a good option.

“Do you remember anything from you sex ed class, John?”

Pattison penetrated him so deeply that he almost puked again, then withdrew the slimy cock to the head of his dick. Leaning on his back, the man took both nipples between his fingers, twisted them and plunged back in one movement, eliciting another scream from John.

“Remember anything about unprotected sex? Disease you can get?”

John was unable to answer by anything than a loud grunt. The teacher kept fucking his ass furiously and roughly, increasing the tempo. The teacher was close to coming and considered blowing his load on his face and in his mouth.

“Well, I will no transmit you any common venerial disease. With my load comes a nice gift that I want to share with you. A toxic load.  Do you know what I mean?  With that Pattison unscrupulously drove his poz cock in the tight ass. And again.

Gripping John by his hair, tilting his head backward, still slamming his cock into him so Pattison’s balls were bouncing against his on ballsack, causing a little ache.

“Answer me”

“YES!”

“And what is next?”

“CUM!”

"No, not cum.  Have you listened to me?  What's next?"

"TOXIC CUM"

“Yes, you are right. Warm toxic cum.  And where does it go?”

“IN MY ASS!”

"And you want it?  Because there is no going back. Are you sure?"

"YES"

“Your wish is my command. I am going to breed you boy” Pattison knew it would be a powerful orgasm.  Nothing aroused him more than a virgin straight boy cunt. The old man erupted with shot after shot of toxic semen, flooding his guts.

Pattison pulled out, took John’s t-shirt and started cleaning his cock covered in ass juice and sperm.

“Who’s next?”

A young black man stroking his hard cock came forward.

“I would like to have a piece of that ass”

A girl standing in the second row of the crowd shouted:

“Go ahead. Sober him up for good with your dick deep in his ass.  He’s not my boyfriend anymore!” She turned around and left leaving a well-freshly fucked John.

The black man had his thick and long dick pressing up against his sore hole. Now, on his back, he was looking in the eyes of his fucker.

“I’m going to fuck you and you will be a good bitch. Once I start, I won’t stop until I breed you. I want you to know that I share the same gift as the professor”.

Grunts of pain were being heard all over the house. For the people that sticked around to John’s second fuck, moans and words like “don’t stop” echoed in the laundry room at each violent lunge of the black weapon he was pathetically impaled on.

“I will send his boyfriend later to pick him up. You are not to touch him further” was all Old Pattison said before shutting the door behind him.

• Like 3