Slut shamed for being a proud barebacker!

So I was on another site asking for recommendations for a hotel near Hampstead Heath, many posters say they are looking to take loads etc.

My post was as follows.....

Not been here in years and last time I was all about 'covering up'.
Been a proud barebacker for 6 years now and really want to find my inner cum dump slut!
Last time I was here I owned a car so it was easy to get here late at night but currently do not run a car.
Any suggestions for a nearby hotel that will be easy to get back to from the fuck tree say in twenty minutes walk or do guys use uber to get home?

So I received a couple of helpful replies giving good recommendations when this one appeared on the wall....

Wow a proud barebacker you say?... Are you proud of any other things that spread disease? 

I was so taken aback as I haven't been 'slut shamed' in years, and more used to the generally relaxed attitudes on here that I have to say I didn't respond.

Now I'm beginning to wish I had said something but really didn't want to get into a slanging match with a blank profile that only says his age (26), location and that all he was into was sucking and that his sex preferences were Prep & Condoms - oh he also states Neg 4 Neg, hates unsafe sex and is turned off by bug chasers.

Now as far as I'm concerned everyone is free to make their own choices - if you want to take Prep, take Prep, if you want to use condoms, use them, but don't lecture other people on your choices or shame others for theirs. 

What do you say / do if you're ever slut shamed on a forum or even in face to face situation?

Hopefully I've posted this in a suitable area? Moderators please feel free to move if I got the area wrong.

Edited by RawUK
note to mods
  • Like 2

Hasn't happened often, and not for a while. To be honest I find guys who wrap up to be the rarity when cruising. The last time I had someone insist on a rubber I refused because that's my line in the sand. He tried to call me a few names as I left him to it and my parting shot was that he should enjoy his wank because that's all he'd be getting.

Like you I try not to get trapped into an argument but sometimes it does feel good to vent.

Take heart in the fact that the majority of your responses were positive.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Loveitraw said:

Take heart in the fact that the majority of your responses were positive.

That's true, we as humans can sometimes focus on the negative, when actually you're right I should focus on the positive responses.

I guess in a way that's why I've come back here to vent as I know breeding zoners are generally by nature more open minded and accepting.

Thanks @Loveitraw for your encouraging words. 

• Like 2

On PrEP myself and NOT a bug chaser here. But that's beside the point.

The questions you ask in your post from that other site are PERFECTLY fine. NOTHING wrong with stating, that you want raw sex only, and that you are NOT ashamed of this. That guy was acting both immature and spiteful towards you. If he doesn't like the same kind of sex you enjoy ... why respond to your post at all?

I hope you will have loads of fun at the Heath 😈

• Like 3

It's sad how many are still stuck in the Victorian era.  Going to the grocery store, or using a public restroom "spreads disease."   Human contact spreads disease.  More disease gets spread from contaminated surfaces, like shaking a hand, or breathing in someone else's breath (droplets) than from sex.  More people get sick (and die) from eating too much pizza than from too much cum, i wonder if this guy has ever served pizza to another person?  

Are there practical things we can do to lessen the risk of disease? Yes. But that is a practical, individual choice, not a moral one (unless one is raping others or forcing pizza down their throat).  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

unless one is raping others or forcing pizza down their throat

Gag me with a pizza and have your way with me! Reapply pizza as necessary 

This is not quite the same situation but fairly recently I contacted a guy on Fabguys who said he was looking for bareback. We exchanged a couple of messages and I told him my status. He shot back with “I don’t fuck with poz guys - UD or not - ever!” It was so stark and brutal and my first instinct was to tell him to fuck off and block. Instead, I politely replied that if he only plays bareback, he may shag someone not as upfront as I am - if he hasn’t already done do - and may possibly have reason to reconsider his attitude in the future. And then I blocked. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

This is not quite the same situation but fairly recently I contacted a guy on Fabguys who said he was looking for bareback. We exchanged a couple of messages and I told him my status. He shot back with “I don’t fuck with poz guys - UD or not - ever!” It was so stark and brutal and my first instinct was to tell him to fuck off and block. Instead, I politely replied that if he only plays bareback, he may shag someone not as upfront as I am - if he hasn’t already done do - and may possibly have reason to reconsider his attitude in the future. And then I blocked. 

Oh well done you! Thanks to research when I started out on my barebacking journey I sought out U/D guys as I figured if someone was upfront enough to say they're U/D rather than nothing. then they probably were U/D. Once I tried barebacking I of course was hooked and nowadays I tend not to ask statuses but that's my choice, sometimes I take event based Prep, other times not, again my choice. But going back to your story U/D guys are the best bet for guys such as the one you mention simply by the testing regime but I don't need to tell you that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

It's sad how many are still stuck in the Victorian era.  Going to the grocery store, or using a public restroom "spreads disease."   Human contact spreads disease.  More disease gets spread from contaminated surfaces, like shaking a hand, or breathing in someone else's breath (droplets) than from sex.  More people get sick (and die) from eating too much pizza than from too much cum, i wonder if this guy has ever served pizza to another person?  

Are there practical things we can do to lessen the risk of disease? Yes. But that is a practical, individual choice, not a moral one (unless one is raping others or forcing pizza down their throat).  

Thanks @tallslenderguy, sensible, practical comments of the sort I would expect from you.

• Like 1

I had a guy on Grindr continually message me and say ‘you’re chasing raw loads and on Prep but do you know you can get heaps of STD’s and spread it around town, you’re a disgrace, you should be reported you dirty piece of ….’

I ignored at first but then blocked and reported him, no need for that. Whilst everyone is entitled to their opinions, this was unacceptable.

Always worth pointing out that if his mum and dad hadn't fucked bareback, he wouldn't be here.

We celebrate bareback sex all the time - every time a woman is pregnant and people congratulate the couple, throw baby showers, gender reveals etc.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Happened several times to me. the stigma around barebacking will always exist sadly. i'm a proud barebacker as well and i don't be ashamed of that to show that on gaychats when im looking for loads. since prep is available, barebacking is more and more accepted in the bisexual / gay community but there always be men who resist bareback sex and looking down on men who does. i just ignore this type of men, call me what u want i really don't care. yeah i be a prepslut and get STD's all the time. my hole is a seedcontainer for every guy and you know what? i fucking love it to be that whore😉

• Like 1

The guys an idiot I got more std's when I played safe I rarely catch anything (how is beyond me LOL) sorry but condoms don't stop crabs and unless you wrap it when you suck it everything you can catch while barebacking you can catch sucking raw cock. Like tallslenderguy said you catch more disease from just walking around then barebacking. He probably smokes and eats like shit so he's your basic hypocrite.

• Upvote 3