What's the worse sexual encounter you've ever had?

ScaredAndShy

How long ago was it? What made it so bad? Tops, have you ever come across a bottom so tight that you could not enter? Or perhaps a bottom so big and sloppy that you couldn't enjoy it? Bottoms, ever had an 'accident' so bad that the top left? 

Tell me your stories.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Worst fuck I had was while cruising once at a cruising ground. Saw this cute lad, followed him, he stopped and we started chatting, then he went and started sucking me off. After a few minutes he spun round and I slammed balls deep in his arse, it went in easy and he felt moist so I assumed he had lubed, until I cum and pulled out - my cock was covered in shit. He just handed me a wad of toilet paper and walked off.

I know accidents happen but the fact he was prepared with a big wad of paper makes me think that he knew he was dirty back there.

1 hour ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Worst fuck I had was while cruising once at a cruising ground. Saw this cute lad, followed him, he stopped and we started chatting, then he went and started sucking me off. After a few minutes he spun round and I slammed balls deep in his arse, it went in easy and he felt moist so I assumed he had lubed, until I cum and pulled out - my cock was covered in shit. He just handed me a wad of toilet paper and walked off.

I know accidents happen but the fact he was prepared with a big wad of paper makes me think that he knew he was dirty back there.

Dude, that's fucked up.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
4 minutes ago, ScaredAndShy said:

Dude, that's fucked up.

Yup, and I was quite disgusted by it. I know to each their own and some guys are into that, I’m just not one of them. As I said, accidents happen and a little bit of mess is excusable but there’s no way that was an accident.

8 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Similar thing happened to me. I was young and living at home. I went to a cruising parking lot after the clubs and joined this other guy in his car. I had my seat reclined and he hopped on top of me and was riding me. Afterwards I started to smell something and discovered he shit on my dick. 

I had to use my shirt to clean it off and drove home shirtless. I used the slop sink in the basement to clean off. I was never so disgusted in my entire life, guys can such effin pigs.

Took me a long time to get over the phobia of topping. To this day I never let anyone ride me,

Edited by Muscledadbod

1 hour ago, Muscledadbod said:

Similar thing happened to me. I was young and living at home. I went to a cruising parking lot after the clubs and joined this other guy in his car. I had my seat reclined and he hopped on top of me and was riding me. Afterwards I started to smell something and discovered he shit on my dick. 

I had to use my shirt to clean it off and drove home shirtless. I used the slop sink in the basement to clean off. I was never so disgusted in my entire life, guys can such effin pigs.

Took me a long time to get over the phobia of topping. To this day I never let anyone ride me,

Ouch , so sorry

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
2 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

I accept accidents happen but sure to god a guy knows he is having a movement back there, some guys are pigs and not in the fun sense!

Worst I had was a couple years back, was walking in a dark alley and met this hot chav lad, toned bod. Caught me checking him out and asked if I wanted more, I nodded and ended up sucking him off a bit before he pinned me against the wall and fucked me hard. Midfuck he seemed to sway and then threw up all over me

• Sad 1

Some years ago I hooked up with marine, a Chinese language interpreter in full uniform, at a country-western bar.  I invited him back home, got him undressed, on his back, legs in the air and small lubed. Then, moments after I nailed him, he said something in Chinese and began projectile vomiting all over us and the bed clothes. And God did it stink! I had no idea he had been drinking so much. I couldn’t get it he smell out of my bedroom for days.

Fortunately, my worst experience does not involve bodily fluids. The WTF factor remains high in my book though. 
I was chatting with a guy on one of the apps. He was close by walking around a park up the road. I was feeling the need to bottom and he felt like dropping a load so I invited him over. When he arrives, I notice he’s both better looking and scruffier than the pics he provided. We go into the bedroom, he sets down his backpack, gets undressed and we chat about general stuff. Just two guys relaxing naked on the bed.

Completely out of left field, he hops off the bed and starts shouting at me “who sent you?”, “why are you stealing my life?”, “what do they want from me?” I immediately jumped off the bed but am positioned on the side away from the door. He continues with his obvious break from reality and reaches into his backpack, pulls out a rather hefty sized stun gun, presses the trigger so the room is filled with the buzzing crackle of an unknown number of powerful volts.

Over the course of the next 25 excruciatingly long minutes, I managed to pull on shorts and talk calmly to him while getting him to head towards my front door. I had picked up his backpack and was holding it in front of me. When the door was in reach, I shoved the backpack at him and threw off his balance. With one hand whipping open the door, I used the other to push his still naked body out the door. He landed on his ass. The concrete walk gave him some nice road rash. His stun gun was tossed into the air and landed in my neighbor’s yard. I had the door shut and locked and ran back to my bedroom to grab my phone and dial 911. While the keys to the car were in the backpack, his wallet was in his shorts on my bedroom floor.

He was gone before the deputies arrived, but between his wallet, the stun gun, and my neighbors security camera. It didn’t take long for him to be apprehended. Turns out he had wandered away from a halfway house, missed several days of meds, and had stolen the car. Deputies came back to tell me I was one lucky SOB. 

Hand to the higher power that this is a true event. 

1. A guy leaving shit on my sheets, and my dick, then sending me a snarky message later about not performing.

2. Driving 30 miles to hook up with a supposedly hairy otter only to find out he shaved his ass only, but everything else was hairy. It was distracting and confusing. He eventually ushered me out due to a lack of chemistry lol

Long Story Alert:

3. We have a guy our city let’s just call him “Dru.” Let’s just say Dru is a rather hefty man, which I have no problem with, but he is pushy, and has an overinflated opinion of himself (that is only allowed in a city like mine).

First real anon hotel “party” I attended was this Cumdump with a hot ass hosting at a hotel. I went, and Dru was there. No problem, fooled around a bit, hoping Dru would nut and bounce since he was there first. Of course he didn’t, so told the Cumdump I’d be back later and he obliged. When I cam back four hours later, Dru was still there, only now he had ordered McDonalds, was spread out on the bed, and the room smelled of feet and other smells (not the hot ones). The Cumdump gave me this “help me” look. 

I was Disgusted, but too intrigued at where this was going. Turns out Dru had taken over room and invited this hot guy over (to someone else’s hotel room) for a little worship role play. I had to see this. The hot guy showed up, the look on his face was same as the Cumdump, tho he politely played with Dru for about five minutes. 

I decided I couldn’t take it anymore, and with Dru’s hostile takeover of this poor cumdumps event, I knew I wasnt going to enjoy breeding any ass that night. Apparently, few else had either. I left same time as hottie, and politely declined his invite to hook up. 

No lie took me a month to get over that trauma.  

A few more, but I honestly have to say for the most part, they’ve been good (at least for me!!)

Had a kind of hot top dad bear over - he said he was ALL top.   He comes over, we strip as we're standing - as we make out and I rub his cock, his kissing is basically mauling my face. Every minute or two (time kind of hard to measure since every min felt like 10 minutes) he'd pulled away and clear his throat which was all phlegmy. Meanwhile his cock never got the slightest bit aroused (and he wasn't touching mine).  He kept saying how he's going to fuck me good but I was like, with what? Not that cock that is soft and totally unresponsive. At some point I knew this was not ever going to work but had to figure out how to end it.  Finally after maybe the 20th throat clearing I said something like maybe we should try this another time (er, never) when you're feeling better and HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT I MEANT!  I'm also fine with a guy not getting hard for whatever reason but he kept acting like he was going to fuck me and it didn't seem to register.  I finally got him out and a few days later he messaged me and acted like we had a fun time and wanted to play again, no "I'm sorry it didn't work out, I was nervous, etc", he seemed to think it was a great connection. No. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The worst I experienced was in a sling room at a famous Sydney sex club. I was laying there to be fucked and this guy comes in. He comes in all close and tries to take my chain from around my neck. It was worth like 50 bucks. Still got him put one one his chin and got him kicked out of the venue. Absolute piece of shit. Killed my cum dump mood for me as well. 

Not as horrific as some of the other posters above, and when shared with my close friends they think it's freaking hilarious.

I had a run of three sexual encounters in a local cottage. They were all differing heights so knew they were different guys, but all three looked like Neanderthal lumberjacks. Thick set, furry, thickly bearded etc. Getting right off on snogging them, getting a good blow job etc, but they're a bit hesitant on getting out their own cocks. Gets verbal and it's pretty clear I'm being invited to fuck them. As they drop their trousers, I'm confronted by red silky, frilly knickers, suspenders, black stockings. Crucially bearing in mind their Brick Shit Housedness, the underwear is several sizes too small! Not my thing at all and my cock shrinks to micro size in about 17 seconds. Make my excuses and leave, one of the guys wearily sighed, this always happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1