For the bottoms: ever had a cock that big that it was painfull?

Kimberley

I was fucked today by a anonymous hookup, he told me he had 21cm but numbers don't say me nothing because mostly they always have a smaller cock then they say, but when he enter my ass i was immediately feeling he didn't lie. his cock was so big en really thick too. he was pounded my ass very hard from the start and i had to scream it out because it was hurting my ass so bad. but i didn't want to say to stop because i wanted his cum inside me so i let him finish the fuck. when he loaded me with his cum he wanted a second round but i had to say no, my ass could not do a second round with that huge dick. when he left he asked me if he can fuck me next time again..

how do you bottom guys deal with this kind of situations? do u ask him to stop? or just be a good slut and let him finish? and would u fuck with that guy again?

Edited by Kimberley
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kimberley said:

I was fucked today by a anonymous hookup, he told me he had 21cm but numbers don't say me nothing because mostly they always have a smaller cock then they say, but when he enter my ass i was immediately feeling he didn't lie. his cock was so big en really thick too. he was pounded my ass very hard from the start and i had to scream it out because it was hurting my ass so bad. but i didn't want to say to stop because i wanted his cum inside me so i let him finish the fuck. when he loaded me with his cum he wanted a second round but i had to say no, my ass could not do a second round with that huge dick. when he left he asked me if he can fuck me next time again..

how do you bottom guys deal with this kind of situations? do u ask him to stop? or just be a good slut and let him finish? and would u fuck with that guy again?

Definitely meet up again, but ask him to go slow at the start so I could adjust before he pounds the fuck outta my cunt. I used to have a top with a massive cock, one time (after many fucks) he slammed it in with no warning. Fuck I saw stars and he knew he'd really hurt me, he was shocked that I couldn't take it just like that. He let me recover then we went slow before the hard fucking started. I always loved taking his seed in me.

14 minutes ago, xxbjn2 said:

Definitely meet up again, but ask him to go slow at the start so I could adjust before he pounds the fuck outta my cunt. I used to have a top with a massive cock, one time (after many fucks) he slammed it in with no warning. Fuck I saw stars and he knew he'd really hurt me, he was shocked that I couldn't take it just like that. He let me recover then we went slow before the hard fucking started. I always loved taking his seed in me.

Weird thing is when he ejaculated it was feeling better, i could feel his cock sliding smoother in my second hole. but my hole butt was painfull from the minutes before so i had to stop after he loaded me up.

Yes, when I take thick cocks. The initial entry is usually painful, but I usually hit hard on popper and after 10 seconds my hole adapts to the thickness and then I’ll be in heaven.

thick cocks don’t come often so take it while you can!

• Like 3

I have ran into a few guys with a cock I thought was too big (and/or too thick) to take but it has always worked out. The guys knew they were a lot bigger than other guys and took their time going in. The biggest one I had (and still do from time to time - don't see him that often) is a very thick 9.5" (so he said). Yes, it is a struggle when we start but we always manage and from there it's a hell of a ride!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm sure the majority of us have experienced cocks that were overly big and suffered pain as a result and that occasionally includes anal tearing (which is to be avoided). I use a medium sized dildo before most hookups so that i'm still reasonably tight but not too loose and that helps but keep a large dildo for one guy I see occasionally who is definitely on the large side. Then I can take the dildo slowly at my own pace and if I can take the dildo I know I can take him (just). But if there's too much pain when being fucked there's no pleasure. I haven't had any real problems in sex clubs, despite being fucked multiple times, but after being fucked two or three times I think I would be sufficiently loosened up to take just about anything as most well used bottoms should be in those circumstances. Only cocks I still have trouble taking comfortably are very long cocks as they can be painful if the top is aggressive. Don't know the answer to that one. 

2 hours ago, NZWhore said:

Only cocks I still have trouble taking comfortably are very long cocks as they can be painful if the top is aggressive. Don't know the answer to that one. 

I could feel his cock up to my stomach, and he was aggressive. i really did not enjoy it at all to be honest. i just wanted that he ejaculated fast as posible so it was over. i think the combiantion from his long and especially very thick cock and hard pounding into my second hole caused i was in pain. if i speak him again i going to say to slow it down. maybe that way it works better

its very interesting for me because what makes me suffer is the curve of the penis... curved up penis are hell for me, very painful... ive taken some big dicks that got me impressed with myself, and some medium dicks that made me suffer... so its about the curve of the penis, straight penis are the best. 

and another thing, is the hardness, idk why but very hard dick type makes me suffer a lot, even if its 7 inches

20 minutes ago, 1000GUYS said:

its very interesting for me because what makes me suffer is the curve of the penis... curved up penis are hell for me, very painful... ive taken some big dicks that got me impressed with myself, and some medium dicks that made me suffer... so its about the curve of the penis, straight penis are the best. 

and another thing, is the hardness, idk why but very hard dick type makes me suffer a lot, even if its 7 inches

had once, cocks that are curved are painful if the fuck is aggressive. but that feel different as to big and to thick