For the bottoms: ever had a cock that big that it was painfull?

Kimberley

Guest Alphpig

Mostly top and nothing makes me Smile more than seeing the bottom in pain. Like to fuck hard and rough the goal is to make the fag bleed to get my strain deep into his system. Unless it’s a super plump ass the fag will bleed and that makes this [banned word] very happy. 

3 hours ago, Alphpig said:

Mostly top and nothing makes me Smile more than seeing the bottom in pain. Like to fuck hard and rough the goal is to make the fag bleed to get my strain deep into his system. Unless it’s a super plump ass the fag will bleed and that makes this [banned word] very happy. 

Yes !  Yes !  The Fag Girly Boy is fucking High and craving more Raw Dick breeding's - using sharp finger nail - cutting his inner pussy cunt hole - blood smeared dicks !  Doing it several different days bleeding cunt bottom whore - realizing seeing his blood smeared on dicks - he knows he is doing a Great job - he becoming a perverted , high , pussy cunt pig whore !  Pictures or Videos ?  bring them on !  Bring on the Perverted Whores !

• Like 1

Most of the time I can cope but once I thought I was going to pass out. He was super long (probably 12+) and thin . If felt like he was going up into my lungs. I think I cried 10 minutes in. I let him fuck me until he was done went TOTALLY soft.

On 8/16/2021 at 4:03 PM, Alphpig said:

wow then u would had loved me im tight and bleed easily with big or hard fucked.. but im faggot sub and lil bit maso when i notice atleast my top gets off on it ill keep take it until done.. most pain is when it hurts and keep fucking as hard or harder

Uptill now i have  not had a cock that i couldnt handle. Specially when lube is used. But like some others i get fisted every now and the  (not a sloppy hole yet) but it does help. Should i meet my match once in i would let him continuu ofcourse. And since you had him i would let him do round 2

Not so much the size of the cock, I had taken bigger. But yes, it was big and along with the ability of this black guy to "jackhammer" my ass for such a long duration with something that big with such force and speed made it hurt not so good. 

On 8/16/2021 at 4:03 PM, Alphpig said:

You are one hot f*cker sir !!  Would be proud to offer my ass up to you !!

• 1 month later...