Beeing topped by a younger guy?

Ykinkster

On 2/10/2023 at 7:09 AM, Wokky1234 said:

I used to meet with a younger top years ago, told me he was of age. I still remember the first time; He snunk over one Saturday lunchtime, I was expecting a shy lad with an average cock, what I got was a dominant top with an 8" monster who bent me over and bred me.

Haha yeah I've had a few hot surprises just like this, sweet young lads who turn into dom tops once they're naked and know exactly what they want 😋

I have a regular young top that loves Daddy ass.  He is 22 years younger than me and married.

He says he enjoys the fact that I talk dirty to him and I can take a rough pounding.  He can really dole it out hard and is usually good for seconds or thirds. 

He was here yesterday at noon.  He had called and said his wife was on the rag and he was pent up, did I want a quickie?  I was in my jock on the bed waiting for him when he came upstairs.  His cock was already hard and he pounded two quick loads into me and was gone within 30 minutes from walking in the door.

He is a good top. He likes a slow lingering fuck AND the quickies like yesterday.  Nice uncut piece of cock that loves my hole.

There are a lot of young guys out there these days that are happy to fuck a Daddy ass... lots more than I thought. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

8 minutes ago, PG1961Canada said:

I have a regular young top that loves Daddy ass.  He is 22 years younger than me and married.

He says he enjoys the fact that I talk dirty to him and I can take a rough pounding.  He can really dole it out hard and is usually good for seconds or thirds. 

He was here yesterday at noon.  He had called and said his wife was on the rag and he was pent up, did I want a quickie?  I was in my jock on the bed waiting for him when he came upstairs.  His cock was already hard and he pounded two quick loads into me and was gone within 30 minutes from walking in the door.

He is a good top. He likes a slow lingering fuck AND the quickies like yesterday.  Nice uncut piece of cock that loves my hole.

There are a lot of young guys out there these days that are happy to fuck a Daddy ass... lots more than I thought. 

I can relate to this. Recently I met this young guy. Totally into my daddy ass. Fucks the hell out of me. Stamina and always at least two loads. Horny 24/7 so it seems. If I let him he'd fuck every day. If I were 20 years younger I would happily let him but I noticed my hole can't take that anymore. Sore as fuck after he's been over. Still, it's nice to have a young stud on call 😉 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...