Sex Addiction (Hypersexuality)

Kimberley

I’ve been told I have a sex addiction and would agree that I do. But I don’t hold any stigma with the word ‘addiction.’ 

Sex is my favorite thing and I refuse to apologize for it. There’s nothing inherently wrong with having ‘lots of sex’ if you genuinely enjoy it and have made a priority in your life. Surely, it can cause problems if you neglect personal responsibilities because of it. But besides that, I believe it’s a wonderful thing to enjoy what our bodies are biologically designed to desire. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

I don't know if I'd class myself as hyper sexual but my cock kinda runs my life. I've got a live-in fuckboy and I fuck him most days, often twice, but I also hunt down other men and boys on BBRT/Grindr. I love the smell and feel of mounting someone for the first time and I get so fukkin horned every time I'm about to seed a new fuck for the first time. When I see a hot man in the street my first thought is what his ass would feel like on my cock. I also like to get fucked now and again. My boy does breed me but I prefer big hairy men to ride my ass. Hell, I'm waiting on a hookup to arrive as I'm typing this!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

On 8/19/2021 at 6:58 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

I’ve been told I have a sex addiction and would agree that I do. But I don’t hold any stigma with the word ‘addiction.’ 

Sex is my favorite thing and I refuse to apologize for it. There’s nothing inherently wrong with having ‘lots of sex’ if you genuinely enjoy it and have made a priority in your life. Surely, it can cause problems if you neglect personal responsibilities because of it. But besides that, I believe it’s a wonderful thing to enjoy what our bodies are biologically designed to desire. 

I have to agree with the words spoken on this quote, I too don't hold any stigma on addiction or being called a sex addicted. i am always horny to have cock and feel a guy behind me fucking me.

the other day I had a male unzip his pants and I stripped nude for him and as i stood with my ass to him it felt amazing to look behind and see him looking down on my ass, grab my cheeks and spread me open and state what an amazing ass. and feel his hands spank my butt. it is great and i crave it every day, and don't see myself as being addicted.

6 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I think of sex as a hobby. It doesn't consume my life but when I have free time to myself I like to spend it having sex.

This resembles my attitude and desires. Well said @Close2MyBro!! I usually set some time aside to go on a slutty binger (about once a month - if I am lucky) and that gives me something to look forward to while balancing all the other crazy demands of life.

I'm definitely not hypersexual. I'm sure I'm like most guys, we go about our lives and work and take care of our home, pay bills and have hobbies. Sex is a healthy part of my life and great stress reliever, just like I am sure it is for most couples (threesomes, more some) out there. I've been called hyper in the bedroom, I tend to get that way when the clothes come off, but have a good balance in life.

Well, maybe the balance could tip a bit, a little more cock certainly wouldn't hurt! Maybe an orgy week or weekend like I read about in some of the stories on this site! 😁

With hypersexuality also comes more risky behavour, and that's the point where i think things went wrong for me. when i started to getting bi-curious feelings for men i never ever could thought i'm gonna be a bareback cum whore that takes every dick and not care at all about all the STD's, HIV risk. i was so scared about all those things. but the boundries went away and the only thing i want is being fucked by any guy and get much cum as possible into my ass. don't care if they have STD's, i just take it voluntarily. the more gay sex i have, how more risk i want to take. just having no limits. how can that become so far i thinking sometimes. looking back where i started and see me in the mirror now who i am, im so changed over time.

but here on breeding zone this looks so normal? is it?

Edited by Kimberley
  • Like 3

I know where you are coming from with this, I am a total sex addict.
Things just got worse over the years, I LOVE sucking off random cock, love being used and treated like a cocksucking faggot.
I am not on here cuz I am a bug chaser, I hope to never be pov, but this place has more like minded people than any other place I have been.
People that are pretty far down the rabbit hole lets say.

My CRAVING to suck cock has definitely got me into many risky situations and has made me do many things that surprised me.

• Like 4

I am hyper sexual.  I have a lot of sex and think about pretty much all the time.  It’s not an addiction though.  I’m still a highly functioning member of society.  I work a lot and do well.  I take care of my home and my man.  I have other hobbies. I educate myself, volunteer, etc. I just happen to be a very, very sexual person.  It is what it is.

6 hours ago, Sub-Cocksucker said:

My CRAVING to suck cock has definitely got me into many risky situations and has made me do many things that surprised me.

Exactly like that! did so much things that surprised me. never ever thought i was able to do things like that without shame myself. it has to be more extreme, more risky and all those things become so normal to do

• Like 1

i am massively hypersexual. To the point that I can spend a week at a sex resort, naked, having open casual promiscuous sex for hours at a time everyday. I am always horny and always looking for more sex, but even with the hours of masturbation and toy play I indulge in everyday and the adult film work and such that I do, it doesn't prevent me from other activities like the gym or riding my motorcycle or doing non-sexual social things. I keep my body ready for sex and will have it any place, but I don't go with expectation it's always got to happen. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

15 minutes ago, flexbtm said:

I think an addiction is when it interferes with you performing regular life activities. 

Not necessarily, or we wouldn't have a need for phrases like "high functioning addict" (or "high functioning alcoholic", for when the addiction is alcohol).

Addiction can be defined (in plain English) as "a compulsive, chronic, physiological or psychological need for a habit-forming substance, behavior, or activity having harmful physical, psychological, or social effects and typically causing well-defined symptoms upon withdrawal or abstinence."

In psychological terms, it's defined as "a biopsychosocial disorder characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli despite adverse consequences" (for those who follow the "brain disease" model of addiction.

Going by the plain English definition, there are several elements:

-the need (whether it's compulsive, chronic, physiological, or psychological);

-for something (substance, behavior, or activity);

-that is habit-forming;

-that has harmful effects (whether those are physical, psychological, or social effects); and

-typically causing well-defined (ie predictable) symptoms when you stop the substance, behavior, or activity.

Under this model, certainly, "sex addiction" is possible - if you regularly feel the need for sex, AND indulging in it has a harmful effect (like, say, you lose your job because you keep missing work to hook up, or you've been dumped by partners in the past because you can't stop having sex with other people), AND you have issues when you try to do without - like, say, getting highly irritable, breaking off otherwise good relationships with friends because you're in a shitty mood from not getting sex, etc.

But based on most of what I'm seeing posted here, I don't think most of you are "sex addicts". You may be hypersexual, and that's fine, but I've never known an addict (to anything) who was self-aware enough to recognize his addiction and actually bragged about it. 

• Like 1