Dating Terms Explained 🤔

Carlos1881

nowadays i clarify. i mean the profiles should make it clear but if a guy says sex date i literally ask, "hot, so you are going to breed my hot neg ass and use me as your nasty piss and sperm whore?!"  if he doesn't write back i would not have enjoyed the date.  50% of the time that happens. but those who write back and tell me "fuck yeah, i will own your raw pig hole" . . . then it is most definitely my idea of a sex date.

Two individuals should be capable of determining whether a "date" implies a meet and greet for coffee, drinks, food, etc.; and, or sex.  Even if one party is unsure of what the "date" implies., he, she, whatever,  can determine what the outcome will or will not be.

Edited by Barebackbottomno
  • Like 1

I love getting fucked, most men don't want to date.  That's fine!  Fuck and fill my ass with your cum is all you want?  Fine with me!  If you want me more than once even better!  I want all the fuck buddies I can find!  Have a revolving door for fuck buddies to use and fill me up!  Easier than dating.  Use each other all we can!  I still end up with an ass full of cum!   Get them all together and take turns in me.  I good with that! 

10 hours ago, Karl8181 said:

Thanks  @NordicBtm @blkboibtm @evilqueerpig and @ErosWired

Here is an update he found out the guy has a t w i t t er page and has commented that he has a ‘sex date’ planned with my friend 

what do you make of this ? 🤔

It sounds as if your friend and the guy might have different expectations. Is there mention of past "sex dates" with other people, on the guy's feed? Either way, especially in British usage, sex date should be taken at face value: meeting for the purpose of fucking.

You could, like, use your words and actually ask, right? Or if you both talk about what you get into and then plan on meeting in their hotel room it's *probably* going to be a sex date.  I had a recent "date" where he wanted to first meet somewhere nearby for coffee but at the same time it was clear it was for sex -  he just felt safer meeting in public and talking for a few minutes before jumping in.   We had coffee, we jumped in right after and it was great :). 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Hookup = Sex = Sex Date

The difference is that you need to have at least 1 hour or more for sex. The moment you are in the room, all your clothes will be off. It is about talking less and more action. A sex date differs than a hookup or sex in the duration only. I don't think a sex date can become a quickie. It means the guy wants to fuck the shit out of your friend. This is not a bad thing unless your friend expects it to be a romantic date because it is not. 

Edited by kinkyguy666

20 hours ago, Bearhunter55 said:

You could, like, use your words and actually ask, right? Or if you both talk about what you get into and then plan on meeting in their hotel room it's *probably* going to be a sex date.  I had a recent "date" where he wanted to first meet somewhere nearby for coffee but at the same time it was clear it was for sex -  he just felt safer meeting in public and talking for a few minutes before jumping in.   We had coffee, we jumped in right after and it was great :). 

THIS. "Use your words" fits so, so well here - if your friend doesn't know what to expect, he should use his words and ASK.

Yes, it's probably the case that his "date" is actually just a meet-up for sex. But that's not definitely the case. I've had guys that I've talked with for an extended period of time, where it was clear we were into each other (as much as one can be, online), and we ended up with an actual date that followed up with sex that same night. That might be what he's thinking.

But whatever the case: he's clearly thinking sex is on the table. If your friend doesn't see it that way, he should probably make it clear, to avoid anyone's feelings getting hurt. 

21 hours ago, kinkyguy666 said:

Hookup = Sex = Sex Date

The difference is that you need to have at least 1 hour or more for sex. The moment you are in the room, all your clothes will be off. It is about talking less and more action. A sex date differs than a hookup or sex in the duration only. I don't think a sex date can become a quickie. It means the guy wants to fuck the shit out of your friend. This is not a bad thing unless your friend expects it to be a romantic date because it is not. 

Can't a sex date be romantic, if the host lights candles, puts on classical music (or maybe sounds of nature, like thunderstorms or waves) during the fuck, and still remembers the guy's name at the end? 😂