All you older bucks need to remind yourselves

muscleseancabana

So far as I’ve noticed, the order of attractiveness goes;

1. You can accom

2. You’re hung (if top) and/or your kinks

3. Your body size (how fat you are)

4. Your race (yes this still exists)

5. Your age 

I really hate cumdumps who claim to be willing to take any load anon but then refuse to based on 3, 4 or 5 from above.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nik101 said:

So far as I’ve noticed, the order of attractiveness goes;

1. You can accom

2. You’re hung (if top) and/or your kinks

3. Your body size (how fat you are)

4. Your race (yes this still exists)

5. Your age 

I really hate cumdumps who claim to be willing to take any load anon but then refuse to based on 3, 4 or 5 from above.

Personally I think number 1 should be the only factor for true cumdumps. But then I feel the same way about relationships too.

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2021 at 11:19 PM, muscleseancabana said:

Have you looked at my profile yet? If not, could you please take a look at it and let me know if you're interested? Send me your email if you are interested, okay?

Yes and yes, Sir. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 4:13 PM, muscleseancabana said:

Age is a number not a prison sentence. I don't even think about my age because I don't feel, look at it or act it. That being said, I'm an active outdoors type of guy with a great sense of humor. Looking for someone who's adventurous, and outgoing like myself, so like-minded guys who can move twice in the same second say "Hi" and let the games begin! No time for couch potatoes, slugs or homebodies.

Very true, but I have been asked to leave a gay venue in Leeds because the staff thought I was too old!

you look amazing 

• Sad 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was chatting to a guy on grindr this morning and he kept messaging his doubts. 

'Oh I'm probably too old for you'

'I didn't like older guys at your age'

'You won't wanna meet'

I hadn't said anything about his age, he had a couple decades on me but he wasn't even 50 ffs. The lack of confidence is what put me off, nothing else. 

• Upvote 3