Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?

GymAddict

Until I read these I thought I was a first-class slut; now I am faced with the fact that I’m a novice at best.  I doubt I’m far into the second hundred and that’s combining fucks and getting fucked.  I asked my husband (who was a sex worker when he was younger) and he laughed.  “One thousand is the bar?  Pretty low standard!”  He laughed it off. 

6 hours ago, monkey2712 said:

Easy over a 1000 started in early teens be surprised if it’s not near the 5000 mark at this point.

You are just a dirty fucking whore.  And such an inspiration, never stop stud 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2024 at 5:43 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I know I'm not picky or proud of it, but if I'm at a club or orgy that is active, it is pretty easy for me to sample 30 to 35 different holes for a few strokes, and get 5 or 6 different guys to put their poles in my hole. While two thirds or more were repeats, I did it pretty much every Friday and Saturday night, so it added up over 9 years of living there. I still take sexcations, at least once a year, where I can pretty easily have sex with over a hundred different guys over a 3 or 4 day period, and probably only half of those are repeats.

I prefer to think of it as being hypersexual.

perfect

I started taking cocks at the age of 14. By the time I was 16, I'm sure I had taken at least 500 DIFFERENT cocks. (To be honest, it's rate that I find a guy that I want to fuck me, more than 3-4 times.)

I LOVE the feeling of a strange Man, or Men using my holes for their pleasure! 

Between the ages of 17-40, I was taking probably 200-300 different cocks up my asscunt and throat, with, I'd guess, probably 99% of them filling my holes with their cum.

Once I hit 40, I slowed down, mainly due to maturity, work, and marriage (to a woman). from 40-50, I'd guess I was getting fucked by 2 strange Men a week, on average.

When I hit 50, I was diagnosed as HIV Positive, and, while it didn't stop me from taking strange Men bare, up my ass, I think, subconsciously, I knew I had to cut back. 

Now, due to health issues (heart (Afib), and copd), I consider myself extremely lucky, if I get fucked 6 times a year. 

Part of that, is that I don't drive, and public transit in Atlantic City,NJ SUCKS, and the adult bookstore/theater scene here is horrible! 

Makes me not even want to waste time, going out....

I'd kill for the opportunity to take strange (or familiar) cocks at least 3-4 times a month!

But, back to the topic, I'd have to guess that this old, closeted faggot slut has taken at least 2000 cocks so far.

I'd love to break 3000, before I turn 80!20180122_080720.thumb.jpg.29033f50a7d46f2593ec1ff2ed8f1a64.jpg20170928_032845.thumb.jpg.2e6ace1b6326442ad943881b7e18222b.jpgphoto_2023-05-20_17-08-10.thumb.jpg.6cac44c6fa0aa572335958cf1568afd9.jpgScreenshot2023-05-20035640.png.1f692f6ca41d036a9c6eba41e1e55769.png

I would easily say 15,000 maybe 20,000 loads have been dumped up my cunt. I used to travel a lot and spend hours at sex clubs, bookstores, glory holes, truck stops, parks, Any place that I could find cock. I would take any and all dick.  I’m sure some of those had to be repeats, considering all the nights blindfolded in the sling at the slammer or club baths, but I never really knew because almost all of them were anonymous. I never wanted to see who was fucking me. I really didn’t care. They wanted a cunt to breed. I offered one up. And that total doesn’t include all the full condoms that were emptied up my ass by a few top buds who wanted my hole full as possible when they fucked me at the bathhouses. 

• Piggy 3

4 minutes ago, Usemebad said:

I would easily say 15,000 maybe 20,000 loads have been dumped up my cunt. I used to travel a lot and spend hours at sex clubs, bookstores, glory holes, truck stops, parks, Any place that I could find cock. I would take any and all dick.  I’m sure some of those had to be repeats, considering all the nights blindfolded in the sling at the slammer or club baths, but I never really knew because almost all of them were anonymous. I never wanted to see who was fucking me. I really didn’t care. They wanted a cunt to breed. I offered one up. And that total doesn’t include all the full condoms that were emptied up my ass by a few top buds who wanted my hole full as possible when they fucked me at the bathhouses. 

Well, at that rate, maybe I’ve fucked you!  😈

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I've definitely sucked a thousand cocks, but probably not taken that many up my ass. Started at 15, sucking dicks through glory holes at ABS and was a whore for most of the next 30 years.

• Piggy 2

3 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Well, at that rate, maybe I’ve fucked you!  😈

You are the man.  cant say I've played that many times.  I'd have to guess about how many men I have been with.

6 hours ago, PozBottomACNJ said:

I started taking cocks at the age of 14. By the time I was 16, I'm sure I had taken at least 500 DIFFERENT cocks. (To be honest, it's rate that I find a guy that I want to fuck me, more than 3-4 times.)

I LOVE the feeling of a strange Man, or Men using my holes for their pleasure! 

Between the ages of 17-40, I was taking probably 200-300 different cocks up my asscunt and throat, with, I'd guess, probably 99% of them filling my holes with their cum.

Once I hit 40, I slowed down, mainly due to maturity, work, and marriage (to a woman). from 40-50, I'd guess I was getting fucked by 2 strange Men a week, on average.

When I hit 50, I was diagnosed as HIV Positive, and, while it didn't stop me from taking strange Men bare, up my ass, I think, subconsciously, I knew I had to cut back. 

Now, due to health issues (heart (Afib), and copd), I consider myself extremely lucky, if I get fucked 6 times a year. 

Part of that, is that I don't drive, and public transit in Atlantic City,NJ SUCKS, and the adult bookstore/theater scene here is horrible! 

Makes me not even want to waste time, going out....

I'd kill for the opportunity to take strange (or familiar) cocks at least 3-4 times a month!

But, back to the topic, I'd have to guess that this old, closeted faggot slut has taken at least 2000 cocks so far.

I'd love to break 3000, before I turn 80!20180122_080720.thumb.jpg.29033f50a7d46f2593ec1ff2ed8f1a64.jpg20170928_032845.thumb.jpg.2e6ace1b6326442ad943881b7e18222b.jpgphoto_2023-05-20_17-08-10.thumb.jpg.6cac44c6fa0aa572335958cf1568afd9.jpgScreenshot2023-05-20035640.png.1f692f6ca41d036a9c6eba41e1e55769.png

Dream goal . . . I'm in love with you hole trying to shape mine now. Sadly not any alot of men in my area so I feel your pain. Your one sexy daddy would love to fag out with you

On 9/21/2021 at 1:02 AM, BB10 said:

No idea how many fags I’ve bred over the years, but it’s safe to say my loads have been dumped in close to 1 thousand cunts.

One of the whores I use regularly is widely known to take several thousand loads each year. Those high mileage pussies are my favorite.

Fuuck yeah that’s what jockpussy is for bro cumdump for alpha nut

Clocked over 1000 diff alphas nut inside me easy but loads bred me over n over some been breeding my jockpussy off n on for years 

Edited by Different8