Gay Guys are too picky

Breedingandseeding

Cumdumps should never be picky. They were born to get fucked and take loads. A good bottom is willing to let ANY male fuck it anytime, anywhere and shouldn’t care what they look like, their age, race, height, weight, status or whether or not they are related. Just get on your knees and suck their cocks, bend over and get fucked, or lay on your back, spread those legs and get bred.That’s what your role is.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Living in the Midwest (Ohio) it seems there is a ratio of 100 bottoms to 1 tops. I'm 57, a bear, and not in particularly impressive shape, so I get fewer chances to get fucked. My chances improve in the Cleveland area, but that's a 2 hour trip one way. I'm sure there must be guys wanting to simply fuck a slut like me, but I haven't managed to find them.  I quit bbrt a while ago, but am willing to give that another try. Still on nkp. Not sure we're else to look.

photo_1574541270.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Leather69 said:

I have found on my travels about the world that the US and Canada are very hard to find guys who are interested on sites. Going to events like IML and the se was full on and uninhibited - younger.. masculine fit boys were very happy to take an older guys cock and load.. same for Orlando/Ft L/Key West.  Much the same in Europe with a few exceptions.. but then going to events such as Folsom in Berlin (a tops paradise), Munich, Hamburg, Amsterdam.. plus SBN etc in London - younger guys are very happy to get together with us "oldies". 

To be fair, tops are almost always in high demand, no matter how picky the locals may be.

On 10/12/2021 at 10:08 AM, Faggotuser said:

Cumdumps should never be picky. They were born to get fucked and take loads. A good bottom is willing to let ANY male fuck it anytime, anywhere and shouldn’t care what they look like, their age, race, height, weight, status or whether or not they are related. Just get on your knees and suck their cocks, bend over and get fucked, or lay on your back, spread those legs and get bred.That’s what your role is.

Exactly right thats why i was born and am to be used for. My holes are meant for real men and im happy to be a cocksleeve bimbo slut for all men.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

And the blank profiles amongst others are why I ditched Grindr, Gaydar, Recon etc. in fairness Gaydar has died a death and Recon is mostly guys looking at pics and complimenting, so they aren’t really hook up apps any more. Grindr however is the most evil crap inflicted on the gay community, so many keyboard warriors, trolls and bots (can always tell a bot as it messages you to visit them on some external site).

Over the years I have had many profiles basically owned by cunts on Grindr. One time when I was partnered and said on my profile we were looking to meet people not for sex a guy messaged claiming to have been fucking my partner, he knew the rough location but when I asked about tattoos said my partner didn’t have any, yet he had over 10 of them and not small - basically some lonely troll who liked splitting up couples.

Another time a blank profile messaged and was all complimentary and wanting to meet, when I said no he was suddenly calling me ugly and that I probably had AIDS, when I pointed out I was recently tested he turned round and said he hoped I got AIDS and died - obviously so low an IQ that he didn’t take rejection well and also didn’t have a clue about HIV and the progression.

Then there were the persistent trolls, one in particular used to message me to meet and I said no, he didn’t accept that and went on and on until I blocked him. Next day he was back with another profile trying again and got blocked again. In total before I deleted Grindr I had blocked him over 80 times on different profiles.

For a lot of us where there is no gay scene and very few to no gay bars to meet people, even if trying to make friends, we turn to the apps and, even though there are categories for friends, people have the gall to have a go as “it’s a hook up app”, similarly they just seem to look at the photos and not bother reading the profiles. I think the app age has basically killed the art of being social.

Sorry, that turned into a rant!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/12/2021 at 8:17 PM, Leather69 said:

I have found on my travels about the world that the US and Canada are very hard to find guys who are interested on sites. Going to events like IML and the se was full on and uninhibited - younger.. masculine fit boys were very happy to take an older guys cock and load.. same for Orlando/Ft L/Key West.  Much the same in Europe with a few exceptions.. but then going to events such as Folsom in Berlin (a tops paradise), Munich, Hamburg, Amsterdam.. plus SBN etc in London - younger guys are very happy to get together with us "oldies". 

Your thoughts on someone calling you "Daddy"? I'm just over 4 weeks away from turning 50.

Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/15/2021 at 5:04 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

And the blank profiles amongst others are why I ditched Grindr, Gaydar, Recon etc. in fairness Gaydar has died a death and Recon is mostly guys looking at pics and complimenting, so they aren’t really hook up apps any more. Grindr however is the most evil crap inflicted on the gay community, so many keyboard warriors, trolls and bots (can always tell a bot as it messages you to visit them on some external site).

Over the years I have had many profiles basically owned by cunts on Grindr. One time when I was partnered and said on my profile we were looking to meet people not for sex a guy messaged claiming to have been fucking my partner, he knew the rough location but when I asked about tattoos said my partner didn’t have any, yet he had over 10 of them and not small - basically some lonely troll who liked splitting up couples.

Another time a blank profile messaged and was all complimentary and wanting to meet, when I said no he was suddenly calling me ugly and that I probably had AIDS, when I pointed out I was recently tested he turned round and said he hoped I got AIDS and died - obviously so low an IQ that he didn’t take rejection well and also didn’t have a clue about HIV and the progression.

Then there were the persistent trolls, one in particular used to message me to meet and I said no, he didn’t accept that and went on and on until I blocked him. Next day he was back with another profile trying again and got blocked again. In total before I deleted Grindr I had blocked him over 80 times on different profiles.

For a lot of us where there is no gay scene and very few to no gay bars to meet people, even if trying to make friends, we turn to the apps and, even though there are categories for friends, people have the gall to have a go as “it’s a hook up app”, similarly they just seem to look at the photos and not bother reading the profiles. I think the app age has basically killed the art of being social.

Sorry, that turned into a rant!

The sexiest accent in the world (whether it is male or female) is. Welsh. I was there in March 2011. Usk is gorgeous (considering emigrating and moving there when I retire), Tintern Abbey is breathtaking (damn you, Cromwell!) and Caerleon is ... well ... beyond freezing (the wind was making the rain fall upwards in the middle of the Amphitheatre).

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
1 minute ago, takingdeepanal said:

The sexiest accent in the world (whether it is male or female) is. Welsh. I was there in March 2011. Usk is gorgeous (considering emigrating and moving there when I retire), Tintern Abbey is breathtaking (damn you, Cromwell!) and Caerleon is ... well ... beyond freezing (the wind was making the rain fall upwards in the middle of the Amphitheatre).

Wales has some nice scenery but is the land that time forgot when it comes to being gay. Our second city has 1 gay bar remaining when there were 7 at one point and Cardiff’s scene is imploding where the council is trying to “gentrify” areas and as a result the gay sauna is gone and so are some of the bars and clubs.

Guest takingdeepanal
26 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Wales has some nice scenery but is the land that time forgot when it comes to being gay. Our second city has 1 gay bar remaining when there were 7 at one point and Cardiff’s scene is imploding where the council is trying to “gentrify” areas and as a result the gay sauna is gone and so are some of the bars and clubs.

The only decent venue in Melbourne died off in November 2019.

On 10/12/2021 at 1:08 PM, Faggotuser said:

I follow Faggotuser  theory!

1 minute ago, Pozpunkcumdumpster said:

Faggottuser speaks for me. This is the breeding zone right? 

It is. However, I would point out that "bottom" and "cumdump" are not the same thing. All cumdumps, presumably, are bottoms but plenty of bottoms are not cumdumps. And in any event, any time someone says "All X should do Y" my bullshit meter goes off the scale, because it's not one insignificant person out of 7 or 8 billion on the planet's place to decide what other people should or shouldn't do. 

• Like 2

One of the things I like most about myself is that while I do have a type I am not picky. The ability to enjoy all ages, races and body types is a wonderful thing. It’s my super power. When I am at a bathhouse or orgy I fuck with everybody. It’s great. 
     Of course the pleasure isn’t the same with everybody but still fun. And then there is my kryptonite….really poor hygiene. Regular man smells are fine. A lot of the time a turn on. If you smell like you haven’t bathed in 10 days I can’t be bothered. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

Of course the pleasure isn’t the same with everybody but still fun. And then there is my kryptonite….really poor hygiene. Regular man smells are fine. A lot of the time a turn on. If you smell like you haven’t bathed in 10 days I can’t be bothered. 

Oh, the irony of the Bathhouse full of guys who never touch the shower.  It was exactly that the last time I was at a bathhouse.  Guys coming in right after work reeking of sweat and grease and then wondering why no one wants to play. It's not a matter of being picky to pass up guys who stink -- it's a matter of being able to breathe.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1