Dissappointing top

OzzieCumdumpster

As a bootom I don't usually get dissappointed, but today I was completely dissappointed by a top that kept texting me to 'cum over' and get breed as he has full nuts, so I text him and said where do you live and I'll come over to help you out, I get his address and 20 minutes later I'm at his house horny as fuck to get breed again, when I knocked on his door, he answers the door and says to me that he blew his load wanking over the text messages. Man just pisses me off especially after driving for 20 minutes, where I could get loads fromguys 5 minutes away. So I still looking for a load today.

That is what you call a ''faker''. there are much of them on online gaychats, making a appointment to get fucked and then waiting for nothing. they never come because they have jerked themselves behind their screen for whatever reason. totally waste timers

• Like 1

Wow! That’s a new one. I have had guys flake at the last minute, some even while I was on my way to them. Never had a guy actually flake when I arrived with that BS excuse. That’s some next level time wasting.

In whichever app you used to connect with that guy, I would put in my profile “watch out for so-and-so at 123 Main St, he will make you show up to his place and then flake out.”

I’m not usually one to blow men up like that but that dude is totally worthy of being put on blast.

Equally frustrating, I had a top that was chatting with me on Twitter dm saying he wanted to breed me. Traveled 20 min to the hotel he was staying at, while staying in constant contact with him over DM, he gives me the room number and when I get there an older Asian woman opens the door. And when I message the guy on DM he’s ghosted me. I had cleaned out for a promised deep breeding and traveled 20 min all for nothing. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/25/2021 at 9:57 AM, poptronic said:

In whichever app you used to connect with that guy, I would put in my profile “watch out for so-and-so at 123 Main St, he will make you show up to his place and then flake out.”

Personally, when I see something like that I tend to think less of the person who posted it.   A profile is no place to get into a pissing match.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 10:27 PM, OzzieCumdumpster said:

As a bootom I don't usually get dissappointed, but today I was completely dissappointed by a top that kept texting me to 'cum over' and get breed as he has full nuts, so I text him and said where do you live and I'll come over to help you out, I get his address and 20 minutes later I'm at his house horny as fuck to get breed again, when I knocked on his door, he answers the door and says to me that he blew his load wanking over the text messages. Man just pisses me off especially after driving for 20 minutes, where I could get loads fromguys 5 minutes away. So I still looking for a load today.

I think that was just his way of letting you down Easy

• Upvote 2

Some guys have nothing better to do with their time than set up fake responses, act like they are interested and then just flake out.   They get some weird satisfaction from the experience.    Their lives are empty because their heads are empty.  

Twenty minutes? You were luckier than me. I once drove nearly an hour and a half to meet a guy who led me to him right up to the last major intersection - and then vanished. Just...inexcusable. I can’t even put myself in the headspace of someone who does something like that. How are they able to look at themselves in the mirror?

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I think it’s an ego trip for some people, get someone interested enough to actually travel to you and then disappoint or ghost them after they have set off, it’s as though it makes them feel self important or desirable. I tended to screen capture the profile and the conversation, then if that happened would post it on Facebook under the heading “Grindr Hall of Shame” along with the screen caps (with any rude pics edited out) had enough local gay guys as friends on Facebook that word of a wanker in the area would soon get around.

26 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Twenty minutes? You were luckier than me. I once drove nearly an hour and a half to meet a guy who led me to him right up to the last major intersection - and then vanished. Just...inexcusable. I can’t even put myself in the headspace of someone who does something like that. How are they able to look at themselves in the mirror?

Because they're into it for the cruelty. That shouldn't be hard to understand. They wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly so much if they'd ghosted someone from down the street or across town. There are assholes out there who actually *live* for the opportunity to con someone like that.

4 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Because they're into it for the cruelty. That shouldn't be hard to understand. They wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly so much if they'd ghosted someone from down the street or across town. There are assholes out there who actually *live* for the opportunity to con someone like that.

Actually, that should be hard to understand, because a well human mind does not delight in cruelty. The person who behaves so suffers from a disordered personality somewhere in the range between sociopathy and sadistic personality disorder. To characterize them as simply assholes suggests that they’re merely on the unpleasant side of mainstream normal, but they’re not - that behavior is aberrant.

It’s not hard to understand a man who finds that the state of heated lust which led him to arrange a hookup has suddenly vanished the instant he finishes an anticipatory orgasm. So it’s not hard to understand why a man might be embarrassed or reluctant to go through with a meet in that circumstance. It’s still a shitty, dishonorable thing to do, but we can understand it because it’s a predictable reaction rather than something intended to cause hurt.

In the instance of the sort of man we’re discussing here, though, his thought process is not one common to most people (and thank God it isn’t), and so antithetical to the decency that people expect as a bare minimum in social interaction that it ought to be difficult to fathom.

Once a guy cancelled on me at the very last minute. His excuse was he had got his nipples trapped in a sash window when he was closing it, and had to go to A&E.

On 9/25/2021 at 3:17 PM, NYCboycumhole said:

Equally frustrating, I had a top that was chatting with me on Twitter dm saying he wanted to breed me. Traveled 20 min to the hotel he was staying at, while staying in constant contact with him over DM, he gives me the room number and when I get there an older Asian woman opens the door. And when I message the guy on DM he’s ghosted me. I had cleaned out for a promised deep breeding and traveled 20 min all for nothing. 

That was probably some asshole kid staying in an adjacent room lining men up to knock on that old ladies door just so he could laugh from behind his curtain every time he heard the knocks and door opening.

"You know, I really hate children."

This thread is a perfect example of why I'm  not the slut I used to be. I remember twenty years ago using A4A, Craigslist, and Adultfriendfrinder, etc... I was a fucking prostitute most days, but some days I was looking for actual connections. Not once in two years did I experience any flaking. There is an overabundance of apps and a sexual awakening in many that has led to a flooding of markets.

I think that if a man flakes on you it just means that he has thrown a wide net and either someone else got to him first or someone "better" took the bait.

"Better" to mean anyone who suits the persons preferences more than you.