Save the Pit Hair or Shave the Pit Hair?

DarkroomTaker

Previously shaved pit was what I liked but since as I have been getting more and more bigger pig, hairy armpits turn me more on. I am not only a fun for it but I let be mine. 

I love armpits especially if they are sweaty and has a good smell. I love to sniff and lick them and if mine are being licked. 

• Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’m naturally hairy all over, I don’t shave but I do clipper certain areas such as shoulders and back. The back as it’s easier drying off from a shower without towel drying a rug and the shoulders as I don’t like tufts poking out of a polo or T-shirt.

In particularly hot weather I will use a clippers on my armpits, purely to make it easier to keep that area fresh.

I do slightly trim my pubes, since nobody likes flossing while sucking! Nothing excessive down there, just a scissors while sat on the toilet and manscape a little.

I'm naturally fairly smooth over most of my body, I do have a lot of fur around my cock and balls leading up to a light treasure trail, my ass crack, and smaller tufts in my pits.

I like men natural. I love the smell of a clean man who's been working out or working hard. Because I love nipples and the pits are so close by, I find I get whiffs of a man as I worship his nipples and sometimes I can't help but need to smell and lick them. I love a furry pit for holding the man's scent.

I've found men love my pit scent especially after I've showered and then lifted weights. I'm not super sweaty and don't use deodorants, so it's just me. I'm always looking for breeders who want to huff my pits as they hump my hole. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pit stink beats every other smell and hairs trap it and allow it to stew. Plus they look and feel so sexy. I always bury my snout in a man's armpit. And i also love having mine  licked.

It would have been great to create a pool here instead of a simple discussion. Just to have an overview on answers.

I prefer armpits without any hair. Most of the time, mines are trimmed, mainly for hygienic reasons. By chance,  my man is naturally smooth, I love licking his armpits.

All the regulars on here already know my answer.  SAVE the pit hair.  The more hair the better, everywhere on a man's body.  I love pit hair so thick and full that it connects to the chest hair.  I'd lick it all day.