Question for bottoms

mblad99

I’m usually getting fucked in a public sling. If the night is busy and there are a lot of guys coming around to check out my hole then quick fucks are better. I’m more into quantity of loads over quality of fuck. I love the guys who walk up and pump a load in with a couple thrusts. If the night slows down I’ll enjoy anybody in me. I’ll have guys pound on my hole for half an hour or more. 

• Like 4

It depends on how good they are and the kind of mood I’m in. Sometimes I like it quick, under 5 mins, but I rarely like it to take longer than 10 minutes, I get eager for that cum and want to go take my next load. When I have time to meet up with guys, I try to get with as possibly, so my time is valuable and the quicker I can get that cum in me, the better. I guess I enjoy the sucking cock part and the taking cum in my ass part more than the actual fucking. Though, don’t get me wrong, I do love getting fucked

On 9/25/2021 at 1:13 PM, cumtaker77 said:

I'm satisfied as long as the top is happy and there is a load inside me. However,My preference is for it to last as long as possible. I love that sore, raw, puffy feeling after my ass has been rammed hard for a long time. My favorite top usually lasted between 60 - 90 minutes.

I'm with you - I love the cock sore feeling, puffy hole, gaping, then i feel like I am satisfied. Just love my hole wrecked and have had times where it has been hard to sit properly - but that is the side effect of being what i am .

• 1 month later...

Well it depends on the scene or what the plan is for the night. Of course if I’m slutting out and inviting a few men, then I don’t mind if they last 2 minutes. It’s actually very hot when a guy cums super fast cuz it means my boy pussy caught him off guard and that he enjoyed it a lot. If it’s just one guy for the night I left him go for as long as he wants. Ideally I’d say maybe an hour or so? Quickies and long sessions are both hot as long as the top is getting off on my fuckhole. 

For me, the length of the fuck depends on more than one thing.

It's not just physical for me. If a Guy is mostly disconnected and just looking to relieve Himself, of course i want Him and will receive Him, but if i feel like He is having a hard time cumming, i start to feel His angst too and want it to end.  

As long as i sense His lust and need, i want Him in me fucking. How long is dependent on that energy of His need/desire, because that is the primary connection for me. i've had Tops who fucked me for a few hours (rare) but were obviously into it the whole time. One Man stands out, He came three times and was pissing in me in between. One of the best breedings i have ever had, both physically and psychologically.  

But i've also had fucks where the Man barely gets in and is already shooting His load. It's different, but still very fulfilling for me to connect with Him, have His need, lust, orgasm and seed transferred from Him into me.  

I'd say 5-10 minutes but, as others have said, it does depends on the circumstances. If it's a 1-1 situation, I like it to last a good half hour or so. If it's in a sauna with potential for multiple fucks, 5-10 minutes is good (especially if managing to get some loads along the way). 

I have to say I always end up wanting more if I don't get at least one load. 

It depends on my mood and the guy to be honest and the situation I am in. If I’m in m a group situation I don’t want every guy to last 30 minutes as it just gets uncomfortable. Similarly, if I’m with a guy who’s not my type or is dirty, smelly etc I just want him to relieve himself. I also like pump and dumps when I’m on a coffee break at work or when I don’t have much time. But when I’m with my other half or my fuck buddies I do like long sessions and multiple sessions. My other half varies… he can be a 2 minute job or a 20 minute job depending on his mood, but he’s always ready to go again fairly quickly. He works away all week so my hole usually gets a good seeing to on a weekend and I take what he gives me.  

• 5 months later...

I don't mind how long they lasted. Loved to feel every inch pushing up inside me. Thrusting bump and grinding hips flesh being slapped. One guy came twice in one erection. Time I do remember was 22 mins. Bottom filled by him.