Question for bottoms

mblad99

depends on the location and my mood, really,  If I'm at a bookstore/theater, I'm all about the load. Get in, do your thing and bounce so I can get another and another and another. If it's a sex club/bath, kinda the same.  I'm there to collect DNA.  If If we're dating/one on one, it's as long as he wants. I'm there for HIM.  When I fuck, I don't last that long - usually about 20 minutes. I can draw it out a bit and like to mix it up with toys, fingers, hands, tongues, etc. 

On 9/24/2021 at 5:14 PM, mblad99 said:

Bottoms, in all seriousness, how long do you like a fuck to last.  Is 10 minutes right, less, more?  How long is an ideal fuck before the top cums?

It depends: (1) On the cock and the way he handles his cock, and (2) the situation, which means whether I'm at the bathhouse trying to collect loads, or on a one-to-one private meeting, when 15-20 minutes should be right. But again, that depends also on the size and shape of the cock and how the guys handles his cock. Some cocks are perfect and the guy is a master, which in this case could be an hour.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with a lot of the other responses. If I'm serving the role of a cumdump in a gangbang or bathhouse , the quicker they flood my hole the better to make me available for the next guy. But one on one for a passionate breeding fuck, then at least 20 min. I love my hole getting to the point it gives up resistance and is just open for my Top. 

On 9/24/2021 at 5:22 PM, xxbjn2 said:

For me it's all about the top and how good they fuck. Some tops it's like, please just finish, with others it's wishing it could go on for ever.

Yup! Hit the nail on the head. Same logic but from a top’s perspective… some bottoms, I just want to finish and cum as soon as possible… Other bottoms, I think to myself “if I could buy real estate in this guy’s hole, I would.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am old school, and I have to feel totally assured my hole will be spotless before I drop into bottom hole mode. And some days it is a fast flush and I am ready, as I have gotten older it may take time to get it where I need it to be. So, if I have put in a lot of time ( and in many cases, planning what food to eat the night before to ensure a good ride) I want a good "fuck" return on my investment. I had one guy who bragged he was a extended fucker- but when he arrived, he never got much harder than half hard, and shot his load inside of 2 minutes... while I was still sucking him in an attempt to get him hard enough to fuck. My hole can handle a person who enjoys fucking and has mastered the art of fucking for several hours at a time- but that said, there are some men who think just jabbing away at the hole, too often not even at the opening , is good fucking- for those guys, 5 minutes is too long. ( and not to be a size queen, but the jabber/jammers tend to be the guys with shorter than average cock, as if they are trying to make up for length or girth with force)

One on one, or in a sex club I really don't measure the time someone is fucking me, if we are enjoying it. Sure there are maybe 100 other men  at a sex venue- but if I am getting a great fucking, why stop it because a 10 minute timer has dinged? What is worse, what if none of the other guys ended up wanting or able to fuck?  What is frustrating for me , is having a good connection with a top, who pounds all the right spots for 20 minutes, but doesn't cum, then he pulls out and moves to someone else and slams it in and shoots his load in a minute or less.

• Like 3

On 9/25/2021 at 6:09 AM, tighthole64 said:

Like others have said, it depends. I'm generally happy with 15 or so minutes.  Had a nice 10" Latin guy fucking for over and hour, and although we tried multiple positions, it got to be uncomfortable.   He was definitely hitting the second hole.  He pulled out and jacked for 30 minutes,  and when was about to cum slid his cock back in and still thrusted for 10 minutes before flooding my guts!

Us young tops have a lot of stamina. Pretty sure he wanted another go but you tapped out. It’s always like that with me when I top. I need to at least drop another load after I shoot the first and most bottoms tap out or I hit their prostate so hard they cum and then want to stop leaving me with a brick hard dick. Some bottoms are nice enough to give me head though. I love bottoms who really cater to tops like my ex who moved back to Mexico did. He would always tell me I don’t feel good if you don’t cum even though I know he was tired he still gave me ass til I was tapped out lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mulehole said:

I like a top that can take me from submission, through endurance to full surender.   I've been literally fucked for hours.

Love when a bottom fully surrenders and stop squirming trying to get away. They start to loosen their muscles and I can go to pound town without trying to hold him down from squirming. 

• Like 1

like a lot of things depends.  

If he that perfect size (of girth/length), and I;m not in cumdump mode I'm down to take a good beatin 30-45min sessions.

public fucks - outside bar & club fucks etc.  5-10 mins

total hoe/cum dump (jumping from one dyck to the next) mode 10-15 mins

total sub mode  (meaning where I run into a Dom that what's and will have it his way) 0 - 1000 ( Kicks Me Out, & He's Done With Me) mins 😂