Curious about dick piercings.

Nclchub

So like a lot of guys on here I like piercings. However with dick piercings while I've sucked a few I've only got experience being fucked by a pierced dick once. I'd like some input from guys who have or have experience with dick piercings. Main questions:

- as a top does sex feel different with a piercing? I definitely noticed as a bottom.

- has anyone found any discomfort/bleeding as a result of a piercing? I didn't but I've not got much experience.

- does the piercing interfere with day to day life? For example if you have a Prince Albert does it catch on clothes often or is it smooth/large enough to avoid that?

I have a PA that I wear a curved barbell in. The bottom ball is in just the right spot to provide nice stimulation. I have never had any problems with bleeding. I will say that the biggest day to day drawback is you either sit to pee or take a chance of wetting the front of your pants. 

• Like 1

I have a PA too, and fully agree with Getshaft on either needing to sit to pee, or else it’s a potential golden shower.  I have an 8mm tribal dream solid ring and never had it catch clothing or bleed…. But do love the gentle tug in my pants when I read the backroom stories on here 😉

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I have a PA, it was a curved bar but changed it for a captive ball after an incident… I was fucking this cute twink bare, he was enjoying the feeling of the curved bar and I felt a sharp pain, when I pulled out there was some blood on my cock and no PA ring, it had rotated during the fuck and one of the balls had pulled through, immediately stretching my piercing. He did freak a bit that I bled in his arse and I then had to put my fingers in and find the curved bar.

I've had a PA since 1993 and I wouldn't be without it. Over the years I have upsized so that I am now wearing an 8mm gauge ring. I have never had any issues with healing. I seem to remember that I was a bit uncomfortable when I was first pierced, but PAs heal very quickly. Piss as it leaves your body is sterile so there is little chance of infection. One word of warning - no wanking/jerking or sexual activity till it is fully healed which should take just a couple of weeks.

I have had a pa since 1996.. gradually stretched over the years to 000G (12mm) captured ball.. never had any bleeding etc. Pissing is interesting.. either have to sit or piss into a jar., sometimes standing up, but have to keep a close watch on where it's going. fucking is no problem provided the boy isn't a virgin.. a real tigh hole is painful for me. It's a pain having to take it out before going thru airport security.

A little story.. one of my trips back from europe was via Bangkok.. on the way over I took it out before going thru security.. they just had the basic set up... so on the way back I left it in (7mm).. they had just installed the full body scan set up.. of course it showed up along with some other metal.. the poor guy running things got me to go and do it again (thought that it was a failure).. I started telling him what the metal bits were (2  medical from ops).. he went red blushing when I said that the mid body one was a pa.. he knew what that was.. go go was his response.     

So far all the responses have come from men with Prince Albert piercings. Not a surprise - that’s by far the most commonly chosen male genital piercing. The heal time is relatively short, and the pain threshold is said to be relatively mild in comparison to some other types.

I have an Ampallang, an 8g (soon 6g) straight 1” bar running horizontally through the meat of my cockhead. Among the reasons I chose it was that it does not pass through my urethra - I can pee standing up, no problem. The downside is that it takes an Amp about a year and a quarter to fully heal. Did it hurt? Dude, you know a thing like that hurts. But it was nothing compared to having my nipples done.

I’ve never had any problem with bleeding or catching on anything, and in fact the first problem of any kind I’ve ever had after having the thing for 12 years happened last month. I hiked up and down a mountain, going commando, and when I got home I realized my bar was gone. The constant friction from the hiking must have unscrewed one of the ball ends and let the bar work its way out. That’s why I have an 8g in now - the missing one was a 10g, and I had clearly gotten loose around it.

Because I only bottom, I can’t really tell you anything about fucking with it. What I can tell you is that a cock piercing is a liability for a bottom, because if you have one they will. not. leave. your. cock. alone. Your cock becomes a grab-magnet for every guy who’s even slightly curious, and you end up finding your cock locked in the grip of some dude who then says, “Do you mind if I look at your piercing?” I’ve even had men who skip the formalities altogether and just dive on it with their open mouths without notice. When I go to the bathhouse I often lock myself in a steel chastity cage that conceals the piercing just to get their eyes off it.

Don’t get me wrong, though - I love having it and have never regretted it for a moment.

Three weeks ago I also got a guiche. It’s got a couple more months to go til it’s fully healed, but it’s not giving me any trouble and I can already tell I’m going to like having it.

I never had any problems either.  Wore an 8-g in my left nipple, bb, left side of the foreskin, and a special little 4-g surprise through the left side of the cockhead rim for a number of years.  The visible steel was clear enough to any guy as to what I was interested in, but when a guy knelt down to suck my Cock, and peeled back the foreskin, presto - there was that little ring through the Cockhead.  Neither the foreskin piercing or the Cockhead ring bothered me, but both were fully healed before I started Breeding again.  Airports were always fun - one time the attendant signaled for a Supervisor when all the bells rang in the x-ray machine - I was just standing there, waiting - the supervisor must have been sucking dick in the john, because he never showed up.  So, I just started to unbutton the jeans and said to the attendant "Well, do you want to check it out for yourself?  I have a plane to catch" Of course, many other travelers had begun to notice, and the buttons were half undone.  The attendant just stared - but before I could go any farther he just said "go".  So that was that.

Some years later I had to have a surgery, everything had to come out for the duration, and the piercings had grown shut enough that I would have had to get all of them re-drilled. So, I don't wear them anymore, but the Cockhead still has a really hotttt scar in the rim !!!

Back then though, every once-in-a-while some guy would want the foreskin ring taken out, and if I wanted that Hole enough, I'd take it out. But usually they'd want it rutting in their gut too.